Author Topic: Constant coverage feed of the US/Georgia Russia Conflict.  (Read 3194 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Constant coverage feed of the US/Georgia Russia Conflict.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »
http://streaming.visionip.tv/Russia_Today

don't trust russia today they are a propaganda mouth piece for the Kremlin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »
don't trust russia today they are a propaganda mouth piece for the Kremlin.
No shit.  Issued here for balance.  I busted my ass to get anything from the American media on this.  Fucking nothing and what I did catch was also filled with as many lies that you would expect from a cold war era soviet station.  Not a big shock knowing what has happened to our media.  Their just as fucking bad.  So what's left?  The only thing you can do is to listen to our bullshit, listen to theirs, get as many personal accounts from youtube or wherever and make a judgement call.  Also, it's surprising how often a truth only comes forth once you've listened to all sides and witnesses.  I highly suggest it.

plus the American media is treating this like a conflict in the Congo between tribes.  LOL. There's actually very little coverage considering what's actually happening and a great deal of it deceptive.  We're not supposed to be searching for things right now, we're supposed to be watching the Olympics.  Unfuckingbelievable that there would be scant coverage on something like this?  When was the last time a US backed Nation attacked Russian troops?  It should have caused 24/7 coverage.... LOL... nope... hmmmmmm..... 

Don't think for a second you're getting the full story from Reuters/AP either ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:37:28 PM »
I see your point, so it's np.

I read info/disinfo in other languages on a daily basis. I hardly follow American media with this topic, I know it's full of shit. I'm constantly reading news about Europe.

This has to do with a few things.

The oil pipeline bypassing russia.

Russian meddling in Former SU, because it's insecure and doesn't want to let go. Russia is pumping propaganda daily throughout Russia and some EE countries with strong support for Russia..

Kosovo partially

I listen to American Media all the time, I wouldn't shut it out.  There are important truths to see in the lies once you've uncovered them.

There are few serious media outlets left in America.  Two I consider worth more consideration in opinion and news are Democracy Now and work done by Bill Moyers.  Also a goto for me is Greg Palast with the BBC, nobody hits it like him, he has a nack for walking right into the headquarters of target X and getting them to admit on camera or unwittingly pass on incriminating documents--he's dang good and backs his shit with hard facts.  This hit on the weekend, I look forward to coming reports from the few sources I have some trust in.

The one thing I know right now is US backed Georgia started this shit on the opening day of the Olympics.  I know that US forces have built up in the gulf.  I know that China is engaged in what they view as a very important display of Nationlism.  I know that the two biggest opponents of a strike against Iran was Russia and China.  I know that this engages Russia and China.  The next week could be very very interesting.... and sad....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 12:15:14 AM »
I listen to American Media all the time, I wouldn't shut it out.  There are important truths to see in the lies once you've uncovered them.

There are few serious media outlets left in America.  Two I consider worth more consideration in opinion and news are Democracy Now and work done by Bill Moyers.  Also a goto for me is Greg Palast with the BBC, nobody hits it like him, he has a nack for walking right into the headquarters of target X and getting them to admit on camera or unwittingly pass on incriminating documents--he's dang good and backs his shit with hard facts.  This hit on the weekend, I look forward to coming reports from the few sources I have some trust in.

The one thing I know right now is US backed Georgia started this shit on the opening day of the Olympics.  I know that US forces have built up in the gulf.  I know that China is engaged in what they view as a very important display of Nationlism.  I know that the two biggest opponents of a strike against Iran was Russia and China.  I know that this engages Russia and China.  The next week could be very very interesting.... and sad....

Amazing stuff.  :o
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »
The American Citizen talking on that feed just said to call your congressmen and tell George Bush to get out.  He said George Bush and Georgia's leader need to answer for the war crimes being committed.  :o
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »
The American Citizen talking on that feed just said to call your congressmen and tell George Bush to get out.  He said George Bush and Georgia's leader need to answer for the war crimes being committed.  :o
angry family member of people involved, I can understand his anger.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
angry family member of people involved, I can understand his anger.

Yep, I didn't realize exactly what was going on.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 12:54:08 AM »
http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2008/08/american-soldiercitizen-captured-in.html

???
probably a Blackwater man.  Just a guess.  We've been sending troops over there to train them for a while now.  No secret how much this administration relies on mercenary forces, they've probably had them in there too.  The place is filled with Israelis too.  Why would they take a big interest in this?  No reason that I can see... unless this was about Iran.  China involved in the Olympics, Russia now tied up in this.  The two biggest powers against attacking Iran was China and Russia.  Largest buildup of US ships now in the region since the first Gulf War... hmmmm....

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 02:31:10 AM »
well i think we can rule out any american engagement if russia and china decide to hit iran. I think that's safe to say. somebody inform me otherwise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 02:34:51 AM »
well i think we can rule out any american engagement if russia and china decide to hit iran. I think that's safe to say. somebody inform me otherwise
I think there's a mix up ???  You just said "If Russia and China decide to hit Iran."  Quite the opposite, last I checked, they oppose such a thing.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 02:46:01 AM »
yea read that last sentence wrong.

i guess we'll see no ww3 after all  >:(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 03:10:14 AM »
yea read that last sentence wrong.

i guess we'll see no ww3 after all  >:(
Not sure why you would say that.  Still quite possible.  The next few weeks are critical.  What we do with Iran etc.  Cheney said yesterday that Russia's response can't go unanswered.  This could indeed blow up. 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:04 AM »
an interesting point of view from the president of geogia, he must be a lib, a far left one at that. ( ::))

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 05:17:13 AM »
an interesting point of view from the president of geogia, he must be a lib, a far left one at that. ( ::))

no sound but I've heard his take a dozen times.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »
I don't think there are alot of Western Journalists in there right now, and I'd like to see more pics and video's. Its funny, alot of Georgian troops are wearing Marpat..Marine digi cams...including the president. Please hugo, this isn't a conspiracy. None of this would be happening if the other Euro's had allowed Georgia further down the road to NATO membership.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 03:36:07 PM »
None of this would be happening if the other Euro's had allowed Georgia further down the road to NATO membership.

exactly