Author Topic: Proof legal Prohormones are worthless  (Read 10224 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Proof legal Prohormones are worthless
« on: August 11, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »
Quote from: mazrim
I'm not going to lie to you guys as I detest/hate people who do that. I did run what is supposedly the most mild ph last september (1,4 AD Bold), that supposedly doesn't aromatize, etc. and did everything properly (took precautions above what was recommended and cut it short because I felt terrible on it), however it shut me down still to this day (have seen several doctors, etc.) so I've lost everything and than some unfortunately from where I was in the beginning. It was the worst decision of my life and I'll never do that again. I can say (however) that I am sort of glad that it did because if it had worked out well I may have continued to do it. Fair warning to everyone who messes with that stuff.
Thanks for all of the responses so far, as well.

Congratulations Mazrim, via prohormones you have attained monster 14.5inch guns and merciless gyno.

spinnis

Re: Proof legal Prohormones are worthless
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »
Good beach bod

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:33:30 PM »
I agree with thread title.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 01:34:30 PM »
Prohormones give ya double the side effects of AAS, with about 10% of the benefits.  Bravo!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »
Prohormones give ya double the side effects of AAS, with about 10% of the benefits.  Bravo!

Exactly.

And for the record, arms are 15.5 after closing in on a year of being shutdown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 01:49:25 PM »
gyno's not that bad.  Get with a doc and you can have it fixed with meds, or removed with a small slit under the nipple, whole procedure done in 20 minutes for both nipples and cost ya maybe a grand.  What area of country you in?  I'm sure some GB members can recommend docs that specialize in this thing.  Gyno is a common thing.  1/3 of men that suffer from it never touch gear, just high E levels.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
Sucks about being shut down but the kid looks good.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
So you ran a steroid and didn't do PCT and are  complaining that it fucked you up?

Congrats.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 03:20:03 PM »
Man, Your liver must be fucked up. Did he get a blood test after the cycle? :-X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 04:01:20 PM »
 Don't get all the anger towards the guy. He has been honest, tried to warn others. He also has a good physique. If you lift to look more attractive to girls and have a good body for the beach..then he's got it.

Props for the honesty and the heads up Mazrim. PHs are absolute garbage - like 240 said..all the sides and none of the gains of the super vits.
O

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 01:31:42 AM »
Exactly.

And for the record, arms are 15.5 after closing in on a year of being shutdown.

What are you doing to get "started up" again?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »
So you ran a steroid and didn't do PCT and are  complaining that it fucked you up?

Congrats.
No, read again, please. Did above what was recommended for it. Kind of complaining abit you could say as it does irritate me that so many people in gyms run them and real steroids and do it completely wrong with no thought to safety and I'm the one who got messed up.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 08:11:13 AM »
What did you take?  Bold?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 08:15:45 AM »
What are you doing to get "started up" again?

For awhile now I avoided doing anything as I've been seeing doctors, etc. (as I didn't want to do anything else to myself and was loathe to mess up any type of tests they might run on me) but all said that they won't help out a "steroid abuser" so far. Finally, I ran something called Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance and strength began to climb again, etc. Have been off of that for a bit and felt horrid again, but am now taking a week off from the gym as I haven't done that in forever.

Have gotten several bloodtests and waiting for the results of the latest one to see how that is. Depending on the results, I may try and see another doctor or I was planning on running some a-dex followed by nolva to help out the nips and possible restart myself again. Also looking into clomid. The thing is is that I after I ran the normal PCT with the Nolva for 4 weeks and I felt really terrible a bit later on again and used up the rest of that bottle (about a week) and felt good again on it, so maybe I should have ran the Nolva longer.

Also, and this was surprising/heartening, this morning I woke up and my nips appear to have lost a noticeable amount of the puffiness which is amazing since ever since I ran that they have been puffier. Maybe a year later it is finally going away.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 08:17:12 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 08:24:40 AM »
maz, if I was you, I'd that the experience as a sign from the Almighty that you are a hyperresponder to the E level spike, which - IMO - means you're going to be a heavy responder with receptors in the scalp, the prostate, the liver for polyps, the kidneys, etc.  IMO you don't have the constitution for steroid use and should back away from it now, and let your endocrine system recover, and just be clean forever. 

Look at people on getbig who are in their late 30s and early 40s, looking twenty years older with all sorts of heart and gut issues.  It's not worth it.  When you're 30 and start making babies, staying alive til you're 70 will probably be your main goal in life. 

If you're not trying to live the kamikaze lifestyle and be a top national or pro BBer, just be smart and back away form the stuff completely.  Just me 3 cents.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
For awhile now I avoided doing anything as I've been seeing doctors, etc. (as I didn't want to do anything else to myself and was loathe to mess up any type of tests they might run on me) but all said that they won't help out a "steroid abuser" so far. Finally, I ran something called Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance and strength began to climb again, etc. Have been off of that for a bit and felt horrid again, but am now taking a week off from the gym as I haven't done that in forever.

Have gotten several bloodtests and waiting for the results of the latest one to see how that is. Depending on the results, I may try and see another doctor or I was planning on running some a-dex followed by nolva to help out the nips and possible restart myself again. Also looking into clomid. The thing is is that I after I ran the normal PCT with the Nolva for 4 weeks and I felt really terrible a bit later on again and used up the rest of that bottle (about a week) and felt good again on it, so maybe I should have ran the Nolva longer.

Also, and this was surprising/heartening, this morning I woke up and my nips appear to have lost a noticeable amount of the puffiness which is amazing since ever since I ran that they have been puffier. Maybe a year later it is finally going away.

What have your test levels looked like for the past year? I take it that you have some blood work and this isn't just based on how you feel?

Doesn't sound right, being "shut down" after taking an oral for just a few weeks followed by Nolva. How many weeks was the cycle exactly?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »
maz, if I was you, I'd that the experience as a sign from the Almighty that you are a hyperresponder to the E level spike, which - IMO - means you're going to be a heavy responder with receptors in the scalp, the prostate, the liver for polyps, the kidneys, etc.  IMO you don't have the constitution for steroid use and should back away from it now, and let your endocrine system recover, and just be clean forever. 

Look at people on getbig who are in their late 30s and early 40s, looking twenty years older with all sorts of heart and gut issues.  It's not worth it.  When you're 30 and start making babies, staying alive til you're 70 will probably be your main goal in life. 

If you're not trying to live the kamikaze lifestyle and be a top national or pro BBer, just be smart and back away form the stuff completely.  Just me 3 cents.

Those are basically my thoughts now that I reached out of the norm and got bit. Thank you.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »
What have your test levels looked like for the past year? I take it that you have some blood work and this isn't just based on how you feel?

Doesn't sound right, being "shut down" after taking an oral for just a few weeks followed by Nolva. How many weeks was the cycle exactly?
First blood test I got a 170 ish total test (only test taken at that time as I kind of threw that in because I felt that I was having a lot of the symptoms while I was having a doctors visit). Next blood test was 290 total and at the supreme low end of free test (I got other things such as lh, etc. and all were on the low end or below the low). Next one total test rose to 450 (about what a 60 year old should have) but the real culprit of free test was still super low along with the others so I'm not really utilizing it or something. Still waiting on the last one which was taken after the Sustain Alpha. Still have little to no libido and am tired often. People in the know said that my cortisol was low for being fasted in the morning which I thought was kind of odd as I always thought cortisol being high would be a problem.

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 12:41:10 PM »
I'm still unclear on how long you were taking the prohormone and what exactly you mean by "shut down."

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »
I'm still unclear on how long you were taking the prohormone and what exactly you mean by "shut down."
Oh, sorry, shutdown means lack of sex-drive, testosterone levels decreased substantially (never had blood test on test levels before this so don't know if they were lower before, however), caused me to be unable to lose fat, loss of strength, depression, etc.

I was on it for 7 weeks. For that particular one you are recommended to do it upwards of 8-12 weeks  as it supposedly slow acting/mild. I cut it off at 7 weeks or so because it made me feel terribly lethargic, etc.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2008, 12:52:06 PM »
As much as I hate M1T, that shit pumps up your muscles with glycogen way faster than any roid I've ever done.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 01:25:54 PM »

Congratulations Mazrim, via prohormones you have attained monster 14.5inch guns and merciless gyno.

Looks like he feels like a "god" in this pic.  ::)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »

Bold is probably one of the weakest/most useless PH's on the market(even though they just banned it)

If that gyno is solid, nothing will get rid of it except surgery.  Don't waste your time.

You should have known better from the start.  Don't take a prohormone then bitch about the side effects.  In addition, if you can get Nolva and Adex, why wouldn't you have just gotten real drugs since you can get them?  Unless it is from a research chem site which most of them are bogus shit.  Did you ever think your Nolva may have been fake?  How long did you run it and at what dose.  No reason you'd need to go over 20/20/10/10 at only 7 weeks of Bold.  And in addition to this, you probably didn't even need a SERM and could have used OTC products.

PS-  No one with a brain would ever recommend you to run Bold for over 8 weeks.  I have also never heard an educated individual recommend that.  You must frequent bodybuilding.com and got the idea from there.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »
depends on your receptors if they are able to  respond to it or not.  If everyone responed to steroids so good like ronnie coleman then we would have all ronnie colemans walking the street.  you sir know nothing,,,about hormonolized people from that post.  some guy may take dbol and gain 2lbs while another guy takes it and gians 20lbs....