Author Topic: Eerie Picture Of Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, and Samuel L. Jackson Together  (Read 4618 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Eerie Picture Of Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, and Samuel L. Jackson Together
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 12:31:34 AM »
Not a fan of Sameul, he tries a bit to hard. he played a great crackhead with halle berry in Jungle fever

That's because he was one at one time.  It was a role he knew well, and once lived.
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 12:37:51 AM »
That's because he was one at one time.  It was a role he knew well, and once lived.
Wow, really, he played it a little to well, even as a crackhead halle looks good

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
You wanna know something else creepy?  Paul Demayo's picture on the Nationals winners wall at Gold's Gym Venice is by far the most faded--like really faded when the rest of them haven't even begun to fade.  The same can be said about Dennis Newman's picture hanging on the USA winners wall.    :o

;D

Shades of Dorian Grey?

and actually, that pic contains  Mike Francois in the middle...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »
You wanna know something else creepy?  Paul Demayo's picture on the Nationals winners wall at Gold's Gym Venice is by far the most faded--like really faded when the rest of them haven't even begun to fade.  The same can be said about Dennis Newman's picture hanging on the USA winners wall.    :o

;D

I can beat that.  In my high school year book the photos of three random guys from the senior class had a weird pale exposure very unlike all the other photographs.  No no one know how or why this happened, but they were popular guys so everyone noticed and talked about it.  Within eight months of graduation all three guys were dead.  :'(

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 11:55:45 PM »
I can beat that.  In my high school year book the photos of three random guys from the senior class had a weird pale exposure very unlike all the other photographs.  No no one know how or why this happened, but they were popular guys so everyone noticed and talked about it.  Within eight months of graduation all three guys were dead.  :'(
Damn thats pretty creepy :o