Author Topic: where should i move to and live?  (Read 3916 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: where should i move to and live?
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2008, 11:24:06 AM »
If you wanna go to Europe, I hear Georgia is nice this time of year...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2008, 11:53:40 AM »
When I'm old enough not to care anymore Maui would be the place for me :)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
Try this CNN Money cost of living calculator - http://cgi.money.cnn.com/tools/costofliving/costofliving.html)  It shows that for someone living in Des Moines, IA (the heart of the midwest) at $60,000 you would need an equivalent of almost $100,000 a year to live the same lifestyle in LA.

Maybe you should consider Corpus Christi, TX.  You need less money to live the same lifestyle as in Des Moines and you get the beaches, the climate and the babes during spring break every year.

Salary in Des Moines IA:
$60,000
Comparable salary in Corpus Christi TX:
$57,855.04

If you move from Des Moines IA to Corpus Christi TX...

Groceries will cost: 7.735% less
Housing will cost: 6.1% less
Utilities will cost: 1.577% less
Transportation will cost: 2.848% more
Healthcare will cost: 3.123% less

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »
totally off topic, but anywhere here it goes. sick of living in the midwest! only good thing is the cost of living!

thinking in about 2 years moving to either cali or arizona. all the areas i'm looking into has it good and bad points! the areas that i've narrowed it down to are either in arizona, phoenix or tucson and in cali, either santa monica, the del reys (playa and marina) and northern san diego county like escondido, san marcos, oceanside,etc.)

like i said each area has their good and bad points! arizona is way cheaper than cali, but no ocean and hotter than hell plus perhaps kind of boring after awhile?

cali the santa monica/del rey area right on the water, the vibe of the bb world, but outrageously expensive practically unlawful how much it cost to live in that area if your not filthy rich!

cali, northern san diego county, beautiful not too far from the ocean, great climate, a bit cheaper than the whole santa monica,venice, del rey scene and also cheaper than orange county (redondo, manhattan, newport beach towns) quiet but not boring area too.

any ideas guys? i make only decent moolah ($60,000 plus or so a year) god knows i'll never be able to afford a house in cali, of course not sure if i want too though. just looking for a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse,condo,apartment in an area where the cost of living is fair, the climate is awesome, great scenery, things to do, a bb/fitness atmosphere,etcetera ( am i asking for too much! laugh)

Leave the country and move to Thailand...
I hate the State.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
And be sure NOT to put on any Pro BBing shows like the CO Pro/AM (unless you have a brain) because you will lose your ass like Seana Rey did.

You wish you were Shawn Ray ;)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
Col Springs is nice too. Kinda spendy tho. Kinda becoming a strip-mall community too...

Colorado in general is changing (downhill) due to all the F*ing retiree Californians moving in.

The airforce chicks there are just begging for cock.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2008, 05:11:44 PM »
You wish you were Shawn Ray ;)

Right Seana..... right ::)

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »
dude 60 grand per year won't cut it to buy a home in that areas you are looking, plus the orange county attitude of the self absorbed people out ther wears on you. i loved living in cali but after a while it got old. everyone out there thinks they are more important than the next person, stick with AZ. phoenix is beautiful, hot in the summer but beautiful.   my preference to live is south fla. tampa area is just awsome. good luck