Author Topic: Pelosi, Michelle Obama to kick off Dem Convention  (Read 4889 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Pelosi, Michelle Obama to kick off Dem Convention
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 06:57:20 PM »
Isn't it obvious? Obama has done very little worthy of criticism, so youandme has to invent stuff.

He has done very little period that qualifies him to be president. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 07:51:21 PM »
First I'd have to read it before I can comment on it.

Probably won't be tonight. I have a conference call at 10pm in less than 10 mins,
...afterwhich I have to do laundry, pack, wash my hair and get a good night's sleep.
I have to catch a plane first thing in the morning.

It's not airplane reading material.

It mentions the Quran. haha j/k

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
It's not a debate I posted an article.....SF

Well you posted and are engaged in debating it.

So i ask you what's the big deal?  who cares what Michelle does at the DNC?

And you said:
Wow, it seems Michelle up with Pelosi means that M. Obama had more to do with B. Hussein's campaign than we once thought.

Obama can you please explain why the people that talked about your wife will "regret" their comments, when you are pushing her front in line?

So what's your big point?

What's the big deal?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »
Read through the thread again and maybe you can figure it out?

Perhaps now at least since she is going up first, she is now fair game for the critics.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »
Read through the thread again and maybe you can figure it out?

Perhaps now at least since she is going up first, she is now fair game for the critics.

yeah,  but why is this such a big deal?

She'll always be fair game regardless of what her hubby says. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2008, 10:32:43 PM »
yeah,  but why is this such a big deal?

She'll always be fair game regardless of what her hubby says. 

It's a big deal because, perhaps Obama is not telling us the truth. He has flip flopped on so many issues, perhaps the real issues are the issues that are core to his wife, his same philosophies, just her words spoken in public.

The issues that Americans need to pay more taxes and unite their effors for socialized projects, speak other languages other than english, pay reperations for slavery, etc. etc.

His wife speaking at the event...what will she say? Is she starts talking about politics and what "their" plans are for America, then it becomes a big deal, because it will then show that his core beliefs center around hers as well. If she presents Obama, tells us of her excitement...then it becomes nothing really. But at this point with Pelosi, it looks like she is going to rpesent more than her Husband at the convention.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2008, 11:08:12 PM »

His wife speaking at the event...what will she say? Is she starts talking about politics and what "their" plans are for America, then it becomes a big deal, because it will then show that his core beliefs center around hers as well. If she presents Obama, tells us of her excitement...then it becomes nothing really. But at this point with Pelosi, it looks like she is going to rpesent more than her Husband at the convention.

Wait... here's a thought... Maybe you would wait and hear what she says instead of attacking her before hand?

Maybe if bush had done that to begin with... instead of some assine pre-emptive war strategy, your country wouldn't be in such a mess. You've gone from pre-emptive war against countries to pre-emptive attacks on potential 1st ladies. What's next... pre-emptive wars on children, 'cause it might grow up to become a democrat?
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 11:34:22 PM »
Wait... here's a thought... Maybe you would wait and hear what she says instead of attacking her before hand?

Maybe if bush had done that to begin with... instead of some assine pre-emptive war strategy, your country wouldn't be in such a mess. You've gone from pre-emptive war against countries to pre-emptive attacks on potential 1st ladies. What's next... pre-emptive wars on children, 'cause it might grow up to become a democrat?

Was that your thought? That is fine, but it's already culminated to the point of her political agenda.

Nice try - with the play on words and all, Einstein.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 02:10:43 PM »
So what do you propose, ...is he supposed to lock his wife in a closet and duck tape her mouth?

I think a far more sensible approach is to not let yourselves be distracted by the desperate criticisms of the ill informed.

My recommendation is that she keep her mouth shut and let Barry run for President.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 07:10:10 PM »
Hey Einstein, tonite Obama said his wife is his hero, so it looks like he shares her views on race, and everything she outlines in this paper!!