Author Topic: Georgian president backs cease-fire plan brokered by Sarkozy but won't sign it.  (Read 4252 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Jesus fucking Christ, learn to read you moron...  In item 4 it requires Georgians to their normal bases of operation which ARE KNOWN, NOT AN UNKNOWN.  In item 5 it says Russian forces "MUST" withdraw to lines prior to the start of Hostilities which ARE KNOWN, NOT UNKNOWN...

I did not ask you about the Russian Forces you fucking scum Bag, as asked you where in that agreement does it say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
actually if all Georgians are as dumb as you, I see why they didn't sign it and will infact probably never understand lick of written word.

Eldon

• Getbig III
Answer the question  :

where in that agreement does it say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I did not ask you about the Russian Forces you fucking scum Bag, as asked you where in that agreement does it say the one way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement.

I just fucking told you jackass, in simple fucking black and white type, read it you stupid fucking retard.

Eldon

• Getbig III
I just fucking told you jackass, in simple fucking black and white type, read it you stupid fucking retard.

copy it and paste the words that say that then.

Where in that agreement does it say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement. ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Answer the question  :

where in that agreement does it say the one way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement.
I did, it's not my fault you look at the very clear description I provided and say I didn't answer it ::)  It's like you're just looking at my post and saying it's not actually there, I have nothing to fight this sort of retarded tactic.  I've actually never seen someone do this and think it's Kosher, nobody will know the difference. ::)

Eldon

• Getbig III
one more time dip shit,

show us the words that say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement. ?

where are the words Hugo ? please show us all..........

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
holy crap, if they patrol outside of the lines they're required to withdraw to, that means they are in violation of crossing the line they were required to withdraw to... FUCK MAN ::) 

Eldon

• Getbig III
holy crap, if they patrol outside of the lines they're required to withdraw to, that means they are in violation of crossing the line they were required to withdraw to... FUCK MAN Roll Eyes

who are "they" ?

define who "they" are dip shit  ?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
who are they ?

define who "they are " ?
Russian Military Forces...  Read it jackass, it says... Now ask me again what are peacekeepers ::) How long are you going to play this game... until I get frustrated and give up, I guess that's how you win... Dance around like a retard until I get dizzy and give up ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm fucking done here Eldon... I've said what I have to say, you've danced around like a wounded retard.  I'll stick by what I said and you feel free to stand by whatever it is you think you were doing.  People can read that and if they think the crap you spewed makes more sense, fine, whatever.

Eldon

• Getbig III
Russian Military Forces...  Read it jackass, it says... Now ask me again what are peacekeepers  How long are you going to play this game... until I get frustrated and give up, I guess that's how you win... Dance around like a retard until I get dizzy and give up

Dip Shit,

We have been debating about the word Russian peaceKeerpers provision in that that agreement, go back and re-read the last 2 pages on here. 

one more time:
"Russian peaceKeerpers"

again ? 

"Russian peaceKeerpers"

still not getting it ? :

"Russian peaceKeerpers"

So once again,  show us the words that say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement. ?

Eldon

• Getbig III
I'm fucking done here Eldon... I've said what I have to say, you've danced around like a wounded retard.  I'll stick by what I said and you feel free to stand by whatever it is you think you were doing.  People can read that and if they think the crap you spewed makes more sense, fine, whatever.

Your only done, as you have been shown to be full of shit, and as stupid as they come.

But if you think differently, then feel free to show us the words that say the only way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement. ?

waiting...........

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Your only done, as you have been shown to be full of shit, and as stupid as they come.

But if you think differnly, then feel free to show us the words that say the one way  "Russian Peacekeepers" could patrol outside of South Ossetia is to break the first part of Item 5 thereby violating terms in the cease fire agreement. ?

waiting...........

I stand by what I said, I'm done, I'm not going to spin in circles for you.  If people read what I said and what you said and side with what you said, I'm fine with that.  So be it.

Eldon

• Getbig III
I stand by what I said, I'm done, I'm not going to spin in circles for you.  If people read what I said and what you said and side with what you said, I'm fine with that.  So be it.

You stupid peice of shit,

It does not say the "Russian Peacekeeprs" cant go outside South Ossetia, becasue it does not say that anywhere on that agreement.

And since it does not say it, and you addmitted earlier that the "Russian Peackeepres" are really just the Russian Army in a different unifom, then as I stated 3 pages ago, the agreement has problems, and needs to be clarified !

And it only took Hugo Chavez 3 pages to see he was wrong.  :o

You stupied pieece of shit !!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Chomsky vs Buckley.

Priceless.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Chomsky vs Buckley.

Priceless.
LOL... Good call Slapper...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Holy shit, re-watching that, Chomsky could barely get in a word edgewise.  That pompous ass Buckley rattled on nonestop like the energizer bunny and at several times attempted to swerve responses in mid thought...  What a disgusting prick.