Author Topic: Challenging all getbiggers to donate to help another getbigger (NOT A JOKE)  (Read 6207 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
If we even wanted to be more amusing about the matter, one could even focus on obesity and how the extra weight of people contribute to weighing cars down thus using more gas.

That causes more gas to be used than the silly tire inflation business.

Lose Weight, Save gas.  Another molehill in front of a mountain.  These little things distract people from the real issues.

Alex23

Good debate...

I don't see how this will help Laura short term however.

Show your support.

The Coach

Bullshit, numerous oil companies have said it would take way less than 10 years. Besides, back when Clinton was pres, he vetoed a bill to drill when oil was like 25.00 a barrel. The libs won't even get into the reserves that are estimated to last more than 10 years....again, lack of commonsense.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Its the only "industrialized" Nation to do so.  We are not number one in anything anymore.

We could save face one day and change.  That is if the people stop being ignorant.

im sure america is a great country to live in but the medical bill issue stands out like a sore thumb...

i think if i lived there i'd be very uneasy about the gun thing aswell.....here in the UK i'am very confident when defending myself verbally and physically on the street .... but in the US i would be scared to say the wrong thing to some skinny homeless guy asking me for 10 cents .....anyone can pull a trigger and wipe u off the planet

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
There are 310,000,000 Americans.

Molehills turn into mountains when they're applied to the macro. 
190 million americans pumping up tires won`t even put a dent in the oil crisis ahead.

Do you think people are even capable of keeping up with proper tire inflation?

People in america are too dumb to not even eat less let alone pump up some tires on a regular basis.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Good debate...

I don't see how this will help Laura short term however.

Show your support.
hahahaha Leave it to getbig to turn a thread for help into a debate on alternative fuels.

Fuckin douchebags.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Bullshit, numerous oil companies have said it would take way less than 10 years. Besides, back when Clinton was pres, he vetoed a bill to drill when oil was like 25.00 a barrel. The libs won't even get into the reserves that are estimated to last more than 10 years....again, lack of commonsense.
Again. That is not a longterm solution.  This is not a band-aid quick fix issue. 

The Coach

If we were allowed to drill back when Clinton was pres, we might not have been in this situation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
190 million americans pumping up tires won`t even put a dent in the oil crisis ahead.

Do you think people are even capable of keeping up with proper tire inflation?

People in america are too dumb to not even eat less let alone pump up some tires on a regular basis.

some people believe the oil shortage was manufactured to ensure high profits.

some people believe there will never be an oil shortage.  Only the owners of it being stingy with how much they allow into the market.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
it will be like the fence to keep the mexican midgets out....just a lot of hot air, no action

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
If we were allowed to drill back when Clinton was pres, we might not have been in this situation.
Wrong. Oil is not an infinite resource.  There isn`t enough oil left on earth to power Humans in the near long term.

Alex23

hahahaha Leave it to getbig to turn a thread for help into a debate on alternative fuels.

Fuckin douchebags.

I must've been a dellusionite for 5 mins thinking I could use this place to make a difference. Oh well, I did what I could.

God Speed to Laura who btw is already doing better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I must've been a dellusionite for 5 mins thinking I could use this place to make a difference. Oh well, I did what I could.

Keeping this thread going alone is helping.  You give up too easily.

If there were no debate on this thread, it would die a certain death rather rapidly.

Long Term Solutions my friend......Think Long Term.   

The Coach

Hahahaha....Adonis sounds like AlGore or even Ted Turner thinking the worlds coming to any end and we're all going to be cannibles in less than 30 years..hahahhahaha!

Alex23

Keeping this thread going alone is helping.  You give up too easily.
If there were no debate on this thread, it would die a certain death rather rapidly.
Long Term Solutions my friend......Think Long Term.   

That's one way to look at it... keep it on top of the G&O then ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

So now you blame it on Clinton? What about McCains support of the moratorium during his 2000 run?

Isnt this the same guy as quoted stating and "promising" : "never lose sight of the fundamental principle that federal land management decisions affecting local communities must be made in cooperation with the Americans who call those communities home."

He also said....  "I take a stand on principle, and I don't switch positions depending on what audience or time it is in the electoral calendar."

Hmmmm..... seems to me he does....althhough it took him 8 years to do so....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So now you blame it on Clinton? What about McCains support of the moratorium during his 2000 run?

I think Joe would agree that both Clinton, AND mccain, were both ignorant and short-sighted, in this case.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I think Joe would agree that both Clinton, AND mccain, were both ignorant and short-sighted, in this case.
I wouldn`t blame Clinton.

The Republican controlled Congress at the time voted down energy bill after energy bill which also included offshore drilling.
Peak Oil (world)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
at the time, it didn't make sense to drill.  Oil was so cheap.

IMO, Clinton and Mccain were both correct at the time.

Shitting on clinton for not wanting to drill, you need to shit on mccain for agreeing in 2000 as well ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

You could start a thread about farts and someone would post about bottling it for alternative fuel and BOOM.......you'd have a huge debate that should be on the politics board..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

Cut the politik bullshit.

Will you follow my lead and donate as well to help another getbigger going through a rough spot? 8)

I did. A couple of others already have. Not much but if we pull all our troller asses togheter, we can do some damage... or repair ;D

why so you can get the fckin credit for this...If I made the same thread asking for the same donations I still wouldnt get credit your big ass still would fck you alex remember two weeks you lost that bet........

The Coach

Speaking of.....libs seriously think cow farts are a major cause of "global warming" hhahahahahahahhAa...cow farts....hahahahahahahah!

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
You could start a thread about farts and someone would post about bottling it for alternative fuel and BOOM.......you'd have a huge debate that should be on the politics board..... ::)

i know.....i fuckin luv it!  ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
why so you can get the fckin credit for this...If I made the same thread asking for the same donations I still wouldnt get credit your big ass still would fck you alex remember two weeks you lost that bet........

funniest post ive read in a while ....actually laughed out louddddd

lmao "jocktheglide"........... funny name....funny guy

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
at the time, it didn't make sense to drill.  Oil was so cheap.

Bullshit...America has been crying for alternative energy for 30 years......so if oil was so cheap, why not build reserves for the future until technology caught the market?

Because now were still waiting with our dicks swinging in the breeze.....AND staring at $4 a gallon at the pumps.

I say suck the life out of the planet...THEN figure out an alternative.....why delay the inevitable?