Author Topic: Challenging all getbiggers to donate to help another getbigger (NOT A JOKE)  (Read 6209 times)

Alex23

why so you can get the fckin credit for this...If I made the same thread asking for the same donations I still wouldnt get credit your big ass still would fck you alex remember two weeks you lost that bet........

What bet? I challenge you to donate and help Laura.

Are you game?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
Bullshit...America has been crying for alternative energy for 30 years......so if oil was so cheap, why not build reserves for the future until technology caught the market?

Because now were still waiting with our dicks swinging in the breeze.....AND staring at $4 a gallon at the pumps.

I say suck the life out of the planet...THEN figure out an alternative.....why delay the inevitable?

we already have free energy....the governments wont let on about it because free energy is'nt taxable

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Getbiggers debating on World change ::)
I am a big baby

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
we already have free energy....the governments wont let on about it because free energy is'nt taxable

free energy or not, america has been oil dependant for a LONG time. This will not change until there isnt oil on the planet

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
free energy or not, america has been oil dependant for a LONG time. This will not change until there isnt oil on the planet

yep ur exactly right .... almost all the oil on the planet will have to be used up b4 the governments decide to tell us they have free energy

or they might just start taxing veg oil...... veg oil can actually run any diesel vehicle without modification

also .... engines can quite easily be modified to run on H2O but i dont know how reliable that is...

veg oil is completely reliable tho

Alex23

or they might just start taxing veg oil...... veg oil can actually run any diesel vehicle without modification
veg oil is completely reliable tho

They already tax veggie oil.

I make about 40gal of biodiesel a week. In theory I'm supposed to pay taxes on every gallon I use.

Straight Veggie requires mods on your truck.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

I make about 40gal of biodiesel a week. In theory I'm supposed to pay taxes on every gallon I use.

conversion kits? what did that run you to make bio? $3000?

you still need a fuel primer though correct?

Alex23

conversion kits? what did that run you to make bio? $3000?
you still need a fuel primer though correct?

For pure oil, you need a conversion kit, heater, special lines etc...

For BioD, I made my own brewer using an old water heater and some tubing. Cost me about 600$....

Problem is it takes some space; I have an acre here in SoCal which isn't that common.

People should group togheter and found local COOPs.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV

as if everyone drives a truck....lmfao ... as if only trucks are diesel hahahhahha

sorry man .... just tickled me.....im tired ,....ready for bed

i didnt know us government taxed fukn veg oil..... and they let u use it as a fuel....fuk!!

actually ..... straight veg oil doesnt require mods.... search www.youtube.com for "topgear - veg oil fuel"

something like that .....short clip of an expert talkin about how it doesnt require any mods

Alex23

as if everyone drives a truck....lmfao ... as if only trucks are diesel hahahhahha
sorry man .... just tickled me.....im tired ,....ready for bed
i didnt know us government taxed fukn veg oil..... and they let u use it as a fuel....fuk!!
ctually ..... straight veg oil doesnt require mods.... search www.youtube.com for "topgear - veg oil fuel"
something like that .....short clip of an expert talkin about how it doesnt require any mods

mmm.. you do need a heater to keep the veggie oil liquid enough and need to at least change your fuel lines etc...

Many guys I've done it on the H1 like mine.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
I did just click on that to leave a donation, but it seems to only allow US addresses?  The "state" is one of the mandatory boxes and it does not allow to select any Canadian provinces.

If there's another way, WU perhaps, let me know.

Alex23

I did just click on that to leave a donation, but it seems to only allow US addresses?  The "state" is one of the mandatory boxes and it does not allow to select any Canadian provinces.

If there's another way, WU perhaps, let me know.

Do you already have a paypal account? You may need to use paypal.ca and use the donation address.