Author Topic: The Chinese female weightlifters are BLATANTLY all drugs!!  (Read 2704 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
The Chinese female weightlifters are BLATANTLY all drugs!!
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »
Anybody watch this earlier today?

In the women's 69kg category (151lbs) Liu Chunhong broke three world records in the snatch, clean and jerk, and overall. The overall world  record was beaten by 10kg and her nearest competitor was 31kg (68lbs) behind!

Basically this woman would wait until all the other athletes had fought it out and lifted all that they could and then she would step in with her first lift and beat the lot of them - she would then go onto beat the world record on her second lifts. Crazy.

There's gotta be something fishy going on here - the Chinese women are dominating every weight class. I'm just waiting for the announcement of a failed drug test any day now.

Discuss

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: The Chinese female weightlifters are BLATANTLY all drugs!!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:32 AM »
have you seen documents of the regime they follow?

they start these kids out at little twirts, literally. Six, seven even younger. While our kid's drinking yoohoo and eating pizza(nothing wrong with that), there are kids in china lifting HEAVY.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
Anybody watch this earlier today?

In the women's 69kg category (151lbs) Liu Chunhong broke three world records in the snatch, clean and jerk, and overall. The overall world  record was beaten by 10kg and her nearest competitor was 31kg (68lbs) behind!

Basically this woman would wait until all the other athletes had fought it out and lifted all that they could and then she would step in with her first lift and beat the lot of them - she would then go onto beat the world record on her second lifts. Crazy.

There's gotta be something fishy going on here - the Chinese women are dominating every weight class. I'm just waiting for the announcement of a failed drug test any day now.

Discuss
I'd be very surprised it that happened, J. The Chinese are risking so much putting on this show and trying to shw the world that not only can they compete, they can be the best. A drug DQ would be a national failure and a loss of face that the West would pay for. I would assume that their drugs, masking agents and clearance times are cutting edge.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 10:20:54 AM »
ALL DRUGS.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 10:22:22 AM »
drug tests are a joke, everything is fixed /staged,  the judges are corrupt and america, china and russia discuss who is going to win what whatever what they inject to their athletes before the olympic take place.

they only test and disqualify some of the stupidest athletes as examples when they choose it has to be done.

all athletes are exploding records every single day , records that were made by people on steroids in the 90s... it's foolish to think the ones we see currently are just "better due to a better natural training" haha.

this is all politics folks, as in everything else.

olympic games are about making the average joe dream about being a star like the ones he sees on tv and in ads,  then suscribe to a club, buy clothes, shoes, balls, bats, etc etc.

Too bad the average joe has no idea of the machine running behind what he sees on tv, and that no, training and dedication alone, along with an healthy diet and some brand new t shirts or shoes wont make him become the next phelps ...

all lies !

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »
I'd be very surprised it that happened, J. The Chinese are risking so much putting on this show and trying to shw the world that not only can they compete, they can be the best. A drug DQ would be a national failure and a loss of face that the West would pay for. I would assume that their drugs, masking agents and clearance times are cutting edge.

Yep, I do agree - the Chinese are gonna have mastered this down to a tee - there's no doubt their athletes are on something but having a positive test would be a huge embarrassment and I think the drug research, time and effort their doctors have put into it probably outweigh the risks of getting caught. They know exactly what they're doing.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »
When all the medals are tallied and we're behind where we wish we were I'm wondering if most of America won't wish that somebody would have been doping our athletes.  Although I'm not really sure where we're standing right now; we may have remained just as enhanced as before the latest anti-steroid sentiment swept the nation. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 10:41:21 AM »
When all the medals are tallied and we're behind where we wish we were I'm wondering if most of America won't wish that somebody would have been doping our athletes.  Although I'm not really sure where we're standing right now; we may have remained just as enhanced as before the latest anti-steroid sentiment swept the nation. 

I think the USA will come top of the medals table anyway - with the likes of Phelps and all the good track and field athletes in the second week I can't see the Chinese maintaining their momentum. They don't have good track stars so they'll fade a bit.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 10:44:14 AM »
I think the USA will come top of the medals table anyway - with the likes of Phelps and all the good track and field athletes in the second week I can't see the Chinese maintaining their momentum. They don't have good track stars so they'll fade a bit.

I think most Americans just want us to do what we need to do in terms of this but they want to be lied to about it.  I think most of the backlash isn't from the athletes using, just from certain ones telling the truth about it.   

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »
No way ths lil' lady is on drugs.....

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 11:05:04 AM »

My whole life I've been searching for something, someone, somebody....thanks to getbig....I finally found her.
THANKS GUYS! ;D
N

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 11:06:13 AM »

I'd hate to see her snatch!    ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 11:14:35 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 11:15:58 AM »
These women have been on a training regime since they were 10 which included a shitload of drugs, food and who knows what else.  About six months before the show they taper off then start to use the masking agents.

They then come into the Olympics stacked and a year from now these women will be half their current size.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 11:44:03 AM »
the chinese have done everything possible to win their events, its incredibly important to them to get respect and not remain the 'inferior asian athletes', Yao Ming and other potential height freaks were identified at a young age and put on experimental gh regimines, surely the 'female' lifters ahve been trained since birth to lift and are surely juiced to the gills, they had no problem allowing their 10 year olds to compete in gymnastics even after they had been found to be severely under the age limitation.

plus if the dont win they know they will be taken to the back and beaten with bamboo reeds

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
China mass-produces everything! These games are a big showcase for them. And a big farce.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »
the chinese have done everything possible to win their events, its incredibly important to them to get respect and not remain the 'inferior asian athletes', Yao Ming and other potential height freaks were identified at a young age and put on experimental gh regimines, surely the 'female' lifters ahve been trained since birth to lift and are surely juiced to the gills, they had no problem allowing their 10 year olds to compete in gymnastics even after they had been found to be severely under the age limitation.

plus if the dont win they know they will be taken to the back and beaten with bamboo reeds

quoted for truth.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 12:27:17 PM »
the Canadian had a sweet ass

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!