Author Topic: Posting before gym feels good  (Read 1104 times)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
Posting before gym feels good
« on: August 13, 2008, 02:44:35 PM »
Sitting here drinking some old EAS Catapult letting the caffeine slowly kick in, browsing the board and watching a little bit of fighting on TV.  I'll be heading up to a nice LA Fitness with lots of good equipment for a back workout, I'm thinking weighted chins, 1 arm DB rows, reverse grip bent over rows, maybe some hammer strength high rows.  Last couple exercises depends.

Just got a new apartment here in ATL, been living with my bro for a couple months.  Moving in on friday, excited about that.

Point being my workouts are going real well, I do personal training at a Workout Anytime and thats going well,   and fortunately I'll be back in my own place financially real stable and ready to finish college.

Getbig is a great pre-workout ritual, makes me want to go getbig.  I've brought my legs up bigtime since my last competition, but my back still needs work. My chest is growing well and I've always had good arms.

I can't believe how much I look forward to working out these days.  I should do well in my next show for sure. 

heres a shot from my last show

Kind of a short intro about myself here to all you punks.  I feel right at home on this board. 

-Jack

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Posting before gym feels good
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »
i too post before hitting the gym, just another 1000 posts and i'll get there eventually
Z

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 02:49:21 PM »
Good post.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 03:04:40 PM »
Sitting here drinking some old EAS Catapult letting the caffeine slowly kick in, browsing the board and watching a little bit of fighting on TV.  I'll be heading up to a nice LA Fitness with lots of good equipment for a back workout, I'm thinking weighted chins, 1 arm DB rows, reverse grip bent over rows, maybe some hammer strength high rows.  Last couple exercises depends.

Just got a new apartment here in ATL, been living with my bro for a couple months.  Moving in on friday, excited about that.

Point being my workouts are going real well, I do personal training at a Workout Anytime and thats going well,   and fortunately I'll be back in my own place financially real stable and ready to finish college.

Getbig is a great pre-workout ritual, makes me want to go getbig.  I've brought my legs up bigtime since my last competition, but my back still needs work. My chest is growing well and I've always had good arms.

I can't believe how much I look forward to working out these days.  I should do well in my next show for sure. 

Kind of a short intro about myself here to all you punks.  I feel right at home on this board. 

-Jack

lookin jacked jack   ;)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

-Jack
  dude you are looking very unhealthy  that one eye is crooked  lower the dose
b

dustin

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »
You have a purdy mouth.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »
are you missing some teeth their son??????????????
b

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 03:18:34 PM »

-Jack
  jsut stick to the gym and stop posting you need the extra time
b

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 08:58:04 AM »
couple points - i got bells palsy about a week before the show, and met with a cardiologist to verify this just to be safe, it lasted about 3 days ( convenient timing ) then went away, i couldn't move half my face.

My skin color was bizarre, mainly because a fellow competitor (the winner of my class) suggested I use this niacin lotion that helps bring out vascularity - it gave me that color and made be burn everywhere, so while I respect the input I was pretty healthy considering.

Got checked up a little while ago - liver enzymes a little high, otherwise perfect.

My supplement regimen is strict :

Garlic 3X day
Hawthorne Berry 3X day
COQ10 3X day
Cholestoff 3X day
Centrum Cardio 2X day
Liveraid 3X day
Long-acting Niacin 2X day (total 500 mgs) - great stuff BTW
Enhanced Omega 3's 3X day

What a difference these things have made - I've been strict with this for a little over a year, and I haven't had blood pressure over 120/80 since.   Incredible.  Anyway thanks for the comments, had a good workout last night, it ended up going like this :

Weighted Chins (1 set no added weight, 1 set added 45 plate, 1 set 45 plate and 25 plate)

1 arm db rows  (3 sets 125 lb dumbell 12 reps, heaviest dumbell there)

Bent over BB rows conventional grip (135 X 10, 225 X 10, 315 X 10, 405 X 6)

Reverse grip pulldowns (Jay cutler style wide grip) didnt pay attention to weight, just feel probably went to around 250 or so - 3 sets

Standing cable pullovers - didnt pay attention to weight, just feel - 3 sets

Felt great - I doubt any of you give a shit, but there you go  ;)  Might as well finish what I started with the post. Days like today I like and also dislike - feel sore enough everywhere to not be able to workout, so it will be good day for good calories and rest - but also means I can't train today.  Anyone else having good training they want to describe and any other contributions to my supplement program - what do you guys take to keep you healthy?

-Jack

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 12:44:33 PM »
couple points - i got bells palsy about a week before the show, and met with a cardiologist to verify this just to be safe, it lasted about 3 days ( convenient timing ) then went away, i couldn't move half my face.

My skin color was bizarre, mainly because a fellow competitor (the winner of my class) suggested I use this niacin lotion that helps bring out vascularity - it gave me that color and made be burn everywhere, so while I respect the input I was pretty healthy considering.

Got checked up a little while ago - liver enzymes a little high, otherwise perfect.

My supplement regimen is strict :

Garlic 3X day
Hawthorne Berry 3X day
COQ10 3X day
Cholestoff 3X day
Centrum Cardio 2X day
Liveraid 3X day
Long-acting Niacin 2X day (total 500 mgs) - great stuff BTW
Enhanced Omega 3's 3X day

What a difference these things have made - I've been strict with this for a little over a year, and I haven't had blood pressure over 120/80 since.   Incredible.  Anyway thanks for the comments, had a good workout last night, it ended up going like this :

Weighted Chins (1 set no added weight, 1 set added 45 plate, 1 set 45 plate and 25 plate)

1 arm db rows  (3 sets 125 lb dumbell 12 reps, heaviest dumbell there)

Bent over BB rows conventional grip (135 X 10, 225 X 10, 315 X 10, 405 X 6)

Reverse grip pulldowns (Jay cutler style wide grip) didnt pay attention to weight, just feel probably went to around 250 or so - 3 sets

Standing cable pullovers - didnt pay attention to weight, just feel - 3 sets

Felt great - I doubt any of you give a shit, but there you go  ;)  Might as well finish what I started with the post. Days like today I like and also dislike - feel sore enough everywhere to not be able to workout, so it will be good day for good calories and rest - but also means I can't train today.  Anyone else having good training they want to describe and any other contributions to my supplement program - what do you guys take to keep you healthy?

-Jack

What's your cycle like?

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 06:44:03 AM »
I don't cycle bro, haven't ever touched the stuff.  Considering assholes are providing this information to people's relatives and possible employers, that's my answer and I'm sticking to it.  PM me and I'll give you my diet though.  ;)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 06:50:05 AM »
wanker
$

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 06:55:20 AM »
Broadvagina, shut the fuck up.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 09:19:50 AM »

Keeping talking like that and I'll have to wash your mouth out with soap you dirty boy.
$

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 09:24:07 AM »
hahahha what a fag this Jack_fyte is ..... anohter steroid user who looks like shit...
L

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »
is that you in your avatar Joanna?  If so, you're telling me I look like shit, if that's the case you look like shit that was shit on 20 other times then eaten by a cow and shit back out. 

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »
who cares if ur jacked?
All drugs buddy, you couldn't do it the natural way.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

What a success this thread's been  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 02:47:52 PM »
Epic being sponsored by EAS.

;D