Author Topic: Socializing.... um... um... um...  (Read 1359 times)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Socializing.... um... um... um...
« on: August 13, 2008, 03:35:29 PM »
LOL

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Socializing.... um... um... um...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 04:17:08 PM »
lol, look at the women on her right, can't control herself.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 04:26:04 PM »
lol, look at the women on her right, can't control herself.

Heh... I saw that.

Yay fascism!  ;D

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »
 ;D ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 05:05:58 PM »
I saw this on the news...what state does she represent?  Please vote her out.  Her attitude and ignorance is troubling.  No wonder why things don't get done in washington.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »
I saw this on the news...what state does she represent?  Please vote her out.  Her attitude and ignorance is troubling.  No wonder why things don't get done in washington.

Haha just guess.....

Ok.

California.

From Wiki...

Waters was named in 2005[10] and 2006[11] as one of the "most corrupt" members of congress by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington. They said, "Her ethics issues arise from her exercise of this power to financially benefit her daughter, husband and son."[12] Citizens for Ethics says this violates House ethics rules for family members' financial gains. CREW relates that the six "most corrupt" members of Congress to not make the most recent list, of whom Waters is one, "are not included this year, not because their conduct is no longer problematic, but because we have discovered no new information to add to last year’s report.[12] Out of the twenty-seven members of Congress named as "most corrupt" during Waters' two years on the list, she remains one of only five to both remain serving in Congress and to not have been the formal target of a federal investigation.[13]

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:47 PM »
What she said about the 1992 riots.

Waters has been criticized for her comments regarding the Los Angeles riots of 1992.[13] In defense of the people that looted stores and damaged property, Waters said "If you call it a riot it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion."[14] She also said it was "a spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice" and "The anger in my district is righteous. I'm just as angry as they are." She responded to the mass looting of Korean-owned stores by saying: "There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes. They are not crooks. Everybody in the street was not a thug or a hood."

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »
What she said about the 1992 riots.

Waters has been criticized for her comments regarding the Los Angeles riots of 1992.[13] In defense of the people that looted stores and damaged property, Waters said "If you call it a riot it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion."[14] She also said it was "a spontaneous reaction to a lot of injustice" and "The anger in my district is righteous. I'm just as angry as they are." She responded to the mass looting of Korean-owned stores by saying: "There were mothers who took this as an opportunity to take some milk, to take some bread, to take some shoes. They are not crooks. Everybody in the street was not a thug or a hood."

Her district keeps voting her back in. That speaks volumes.