Author Topic: Bush too Drunk to Stand Up?  (Read 7104 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Bush too Drunk to Stand Up
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 05:37:03 PM »
so you assume that when ppl trip they are drunk?

why are you assuming he tripped?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »
why are you assuming he tripped?

b/c ppl are helping him up, so he tripped or was pushed down and i dont see any secret service members beating some ass so its likely he tripped.

why are you assuming he was drunk?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
b/c ppl are helping him up, so he tripped or was pushed down and i dont see any secret service members beating some ass so its likely he tripped.

why are you assuming he was drunk?

because he's Bush and it's been rumored for a few years that he's fallen off the wagon.

also because there are other pics where he looks drunk

He is a Republican so he's probably on a cocktail of various uppers/downers + the occasional shot of whiskey or five

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
because he's Bush and it's been rumored for a few years that he's fallen off the wagon.

also because there are other pics where he looks drunk

He is a Reublican so he's probably on a cocktail of various uppers/downers + the occasional shot of whiskey or five
LOL ic so you really have nothing then huh?

hes a goofy looking bastard ill give you that, doesnt mean he is drunk

Fair enough I guess since your a liberal your probably smoking pot while preaching free love and getting fuked up the ass by your boyfriend while you type this then huh?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:47 PM »
LOL ic so you really have nothing then huh?

hes a goofy looking bastard ill give you that, doesnt mean he is drunk

Fair enough I guess since your a liberal your probably smoking pot while preaching free love and getting fuked up the ass by your boyfriend while you type this then huh?

Actually I've got my dick up your Mom's ass and your sister is here to lick the shit off my cock when we're done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 06:00:13 PM »
Actually I've got my dick up your Mom's ass and your sister is here to lick the shit off my cock when we're done.

that cant be your a liberal that means your probably about as straight as a question mark

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 06:07:21 PM »
that cant be your a liberal that means your probably about as straight as a question mark

and you're clearly a moron and too dumb to know the difference between your and you're

example:  you're a moron and you've got your head up your ass

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 06:15:35 PM »
I can't believe the liberal media missed this

You're harsh.  If you were responsible for all the shit he's done, wouldn't you get drunk too, non-stop, to blot it all out? We're all human after all. 

Actually, it was reported in the liberal media that he seemed bored... very bored, so maybe that's what caused his indiscretion.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
You're harsh.  If you were responsible for all the shit he's done, wouldn't you get drunk too, non-stop, to blot it all out? We're all human after all. 

Actually, it was reported in the liberal media that he seemed bored... very bored, so maybe that's what caused his indiscretion.

good points

I think "bored" is code for "drunk"

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »
yeah that was during the opening ceremony, everyone was bored, while they called out all the countries, I flipped through channels, saw Bush slouching, and it looked hot up in the stands, can't blame him, everyone around him began to take off their blazers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »
and you're clearly a moron and too dumb to know the difference between your and you're

example:  you're a moron and you've got your head up your ass

LOL wow thats all you got?, its not my fault you tried to spin something and got called out on it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 07:25:29 PM »
LOL wow thats all you got?, its not my fault you tried to spin something and got called out on it.

I'm not trying to spin anything

I'm also not the one who resorted to personal name calling

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 07:50:20 PM »
I'm not trying to spin anything

I'm also not the one who resorted to personal name calling

your threads title says bush too drunk to stand up, you admittedly dont know whether he is or not and are basing it off a picture that in no way indicates he is drunk...id say that was a spin.

I never called you anything but a liberal...

It was you who first asserted that he was a republican so he was probably popping pills was it?

so i gave you a piece of your own assumptive reasoning i.e. you being a liberal who probably takes it up the ass...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »
your threads title says bush too drunk to stand up, you admittedly dont know whether he is or not and are basing it off a picture that in no way indicates he is drunk...id say that was a spin.

I never called you anything but a liberal...

It was you who first asserted that he was a republican so he was probably popping pills was it?

so i gave you a piece of your own assumptive reasoning i.e. you being a liberal who probably takes it up the ass...

I personally think that Bush was drunk - hence the title

I personally think that rich white people usually pop pills rather than slam 40's   

I acknowledged that I have no way of knowing if he's truly shitface/falldown drunk but I've watched the guy for 7+ years and I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If you think I'm gay you're probably just confusing reality with your wet dreams

If you think calling someone liberal or gay or both is an insult you've just shown me that you are either moron or a closet case

or both

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 08:48:16 PM »
He was actually drunk on power powder.
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 09:04:12 PM »
I personally think that Bush was drunk - hence the title

I personally think that rich white people usually pop pills rather than slam 40's   

I acknowledged that I have no way of knowing if he's truly shitface/falldown drunk but I've watched the guy for 7+ years and I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If you think I'm gay you're probably just confusing reality with your wet dreams

If you think calling someone liberal or gay or both is an insult you've just shown me that you are either moron or a closet case

or both
LOL the benefit of the doubt he didnt make a statement he tripped for goodness sake...it happens to everybody there is absolutely no reason that a rational person would think he was drunk by those pictures.

I stated that you were probably gay in response to your ignorant assumption about him being republican so probably being on a cocktail of uppers/downers....get it now? i was making a point.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »
LOL the benefit of the doubt he didnt make a statement he tripped for goodness sake...it happens to everybody there is absolutely no reason that a rational person would think he was drunk by those pictures.

I stated that you were probably gay in response to your ignorant assumption about him being republican so probably being on a cocktail of uppers/downers....get it now? i was making a point.

I get that you think I'm gay and/or for you "gay" = pejorative/negative/ignorant

ok, I'll give you the predigested version

some people say that Bush looks too drunk to stand up

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 11:27:01 PM »
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »
I can't wait til pictures come back of Obama on vacation in Hawaii wearing USA flag boxer shorts while reading the Koran and drinking a bad, begging on a Newport.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2008, 07:05:01 AM »
I get that you think I'm gay and/or for you "gay" = pejorative/negative/ignorant

ok, I'll give you the predigested version

some people say that Bush looks too drunk to stand up

lol your either dumb as fuk or you like to argue...

apparently to you if your a republican your probably on a cocktail of uppers/downers right?
so using that same ignorant reasoning that you used to come up with your ignorant statement. If your liberal than you get fucked in the ass...get it now brainchild?

you think those ppl who say he is drunk are impartial or bias? gezzz let me think...what from those pics says to you wow that guy is wasted?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »
lol your either dumb as fuk or you like to argue...

apparently to you if your a republican your probably on a cocktail of uppers/downers right?
so using that same ignorant reasoning that you used to come up with your ignorant statement. Is your liberal than you get fucked in the ass...get it now brainchild?you think those ppl who say he is drunk are impartial or bias? gezzz let me think...what from those pics says to you wow that guy is wasted?

I'm starting to think you might be drunk.

Either that or you flunked out of the fourth grade.

You might have more credibility if you could learn how to construct a sentence.

I see you still can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're"

I'll give you another example:   Your inability to string together a coherent sentence just reinforces my suspicion that you're a moron.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2008, 08:31:13 AM »
I'm starting to think you might be drunk.

Either that or you flunked out of the fourth grade.

You might have more credibility if you could learn how to construct a sentence.

I see you still can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're"

I'll give you another example:   Your inability to string together a coherent sentence just reinforces my suspicion that you're a moron.

LOL again thats all you got

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2008, 09:01:45 AM »
LOL again thats all you got

that's all I need

Let's review:

I and others say he appears to be drunk

You say he's not drunk and he probably just tripped

You also say: "is your liberal than you get fucked in the ass"

Did I miss anything?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »
that's all I need

Let's review:

I and others say he appears to be drunk

You say he's not drunk and he probably just tripped

You also say: "is your liberal than you get fucked in the ass"

Did I miss anything?

ya the fact that you have no reason to think he is drunk

oh also your dumb ass assumption that if your republican your "probaby on a cocktail of uppers/downers"

but other than that ya pretty much

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
Looks like he tripped to me.

If he was drunk I'm people around him, would be looking at him in a peculiar way.