Author Topic: Bush too Drunk to Stand Up?  (Read 7105 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Bush too Drunk to Stand Up?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »
Who said it was hard to understand the meaning of your simplistic posts?  ???
You consistently type grammatically incorrect sentences, yet my intelligence is in question? hahaha
Hop on off to the gym, Skippy.  ::)
if you can understand then STFU

I know the difference im just not going to go out of my way if you can understand what im saying which you said you do so get the fuk over it.

Do you even lift weights benny?
let me guess your one of those guys who reads mens fitness right?
I have repeatedly addressed your "message" and acknowledged your opinion yet you keep flogging away.

Grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc... are kind of relevent when your only means of communication is the written word.  

Everyone makes the occasional typo but when you do it repeatedly you just appear to be a jackass.

LOL Again I know the difference im just not going to go out of my way if you can understand what im saying which you said you do so get the fuk over it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »
LOL Again I know the difference im just not going to go out of my way if you can understand what im saying which you said you do so get the fuk over it.

everyone has their own personal standards

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2008, 02:18:33 PM »
looks like he just tripped

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2008, 02:42:02 PM »
looks like he just tripped

the "trip" happened when they arrived.

This was taken after the "trip"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2008, 02:47:41 PM »
omg again i could go somewhere and take a bunch of pics of one individual and even if there not drunk i could make it look like they are.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »
Wow, that pic reminds me of someone that is down to earth and just having a fun time.

What makes you think that pic proves he was drunk?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »
omg again i could go somewhere and take a bunch of pics of one individual and even if there not drunk i could make it look like they are.

how would you do that?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »
Wow, that pic reminds me of someone that is down to earth and just having a fun time.

What makes you think that pic proves he was drunk?

I added no additional commentary with the pic

everyone is free to draw their own conclusion

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2008, 02:52:30 PM »
I added no additional commentary with the pic

everyone is free to draw their own conclusion

You made the earlier comment that Bush was drunk, and I was just asking why you think this picture proves your earlier assumption.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »
You made the earlier comment that Bush was drunk, and I was just asking why you think this picture proves your earlier assumption.

I never said it "proved" anything

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »
how would you do that?
by showing you the goofiest looking pics and one where the individual is leaning on somebody or perhaps red in the face...come on if you draw that bush is drunk from those pics then if i presented you with pics like i stated you would believe the person was drunk.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
by showing you the goofiest looking pics and one where the individual is leaning on somebody or perhaps red in the face...come on if you draw that bush is drunk from those pics then if i presented you with pics like i stated you would believe the person was drunk.

I'd have to see the pics

btw - are you saying that Bush looks drunk in these pics i.e. red face, falling down (or tripping), acting like a goofball, displaying the flag backwards, etc...

I mean, you've already said he doesn't look drunk but now you're giving me an example of how you would be able to photograph a sober person but "make it look like" they were drunk

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
I'd have to see the pics

btw - are you saying that Bush looks drunk in these pics i.e. red face, falling down (or tripping), acting like a goofball, displaying the flag backwards, etc...

I mean, you've already said he doesn't look drunk but now you're giving me an example of how you would be able to photograph a sober person but "make it look like" they were drunk
i already said hes a goofy looking fucker, im not saying that bush looks drunk in those pics what im saying is if something as insignificant as those pics lead you to believe that he is i could to the same thing by taking goofy pics of another individual and showing them to you...your opinion stems from your dislike for bush not b/c these pictures show what you think they do.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
i already said hes a goofy looking fucker, im not saying that bush looks drunk in those pics what im saying is if something as insignificant as those pics lead you to believe that he is i could to the same thing by taking goofy pics of another individual and showing them to you...your opinion stems from your dislike for bush not b/c these pictures show what you think they do.

My opinion stems from:

1.  He's a former drunk
2.  There have been rumors for the last 3 years that he started drinking again
3.  The pic of 4 guys holding him up while he looks bewildered
4.  The pic of him holding the flag backwards and grinning like a goofball

All of these lead me to believe he is drunk (or high or some combo). 

None of those have anything to do with my personal dislike of the man.

I don't like Cheney either but I haven't called him a drunk (and he has multiple DUI's).

The reason I haven't said Cheney is a drunk is because I haven't seen any pictures of him looking like a drunk.   It's really no more complicated than that.

What's the big deal?

It's a personal interpretation

You've got yours and I've got mine

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2008, 03:48:41 PM »
tony why the heck would you even debate the asinine grammar attacks?  Most of us post on here while working and I'm with you:  I'm not about to worry about spelling and grammar on a message board, unless someone is writing me a check.  Don't even debate that nonsense dude. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2008, 03:59:39 PM »
My opinion stems from:

1.  He's a former drunk
2.  There have been rumors for the last 3 years that he started drinking again
3.  The pic of 4 guys holding him up while he looks bewildered
4.  The pic of him holding the flag backwards and grinning like a goofball

All of these lead me to believe he is drunk (or high or some combo). 

None of those have anything to do with my personal dislike of the man.

I don't like Cheney either but I haven't called him a drunk (and he has multiple DUI's).

The reason I haven't said Cheney is a drunk is because I haven't seen any pictures of him looking like a drunk.   It's really no more complicated than that.

What's the big deal?

It's a personal interpretation

You've got yours and I've got mine

no big deal, i like how you changed the name of the thread though...thats all i was saying your previous thread title wasnt a personal interpretation it was a matter of fact statement

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »
tony why the heck would you even debate the asinine grammar attacks?  Most of us post on here while working and I'm with you:  I'm not about to worry about spelling and grammar on a message board, unless someone is writing me a check.  Don't even debate that nonsense dude. 
LOL i know i shouldnt have even responded to it i just thought it was hillarious that they were picking on that like it was some huge deal

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2008, 04:05:30 PM »
no big deal, i like how you changed the name of the thread though...thats all i was saying your previous thread title wasnt a personal interpretation it was a matter of fact statement

Like I previously said, I listened to your argument/opinion.

I should have used the question mark to begin with

You can say ANYTHING if you put it in the form of a question.

Faux News is especially fond of this little ploy

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2008, 04:09:29 PM »
Like I previously said, I listened to your argument/opinion.

I should have used the question mark to begin with

You can say ANYTHING if you put it in the form of a question.

Faux News is especially fond of this little ploy
im ron burgandy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: August 14, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »
I've never found spelling, grammar or punctuation to be all that difficult.

I guess for some people it actually takes some effort.

No worries - take pride in your laziness

You're just trying to communicate/debate/persuade in the written form.

Why bother worrying about things like sentence structure, spelling, etc..?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: August 14, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
im ron burgandy?

what does "im" mean

Is it really that much effort to use an apostrophe?

Does it require extra thought?

btw - I never saw the flick so I'm not catching your joke (assuming you're making a joke)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2008, 04:31:22 PM »
I've never found spelling, grammar or punctuation to be all that difficult.

I guess for some people it actually takes some effort.

No worries - take pride in your laziness

You're just trying to communicate/debate/persuade in the written form.

Why bother worrying about things like sentence structure, spelling, etc..?
b/c this is something i do for fun and not in a serious debate, if it was a professional atmosphere then yes i would punctuate properly.
you understand what im saying so why worry about it...are you an english teacher?

and you never saw anchor man? what about 40 year old virgin? holy gezzz man you should do yourself a favor and watch them. Im not that big a fan of will ferrel but anchor man has some funny ass parts to it and 40 year old virgin is possibly the funniest movie ive ever seen.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2008, 04:39:24 PM »
b/c this is something i do for fun and not in a serious debate, if it was a professional atmosphere then yes i would punctuate properly.
you understand what im saying so why worry about it...are you an english teacher?

and you never saw anchor man? what about 40 year old virgin? holy gezzz man you should do yourself a favor and watch them. Im not that big a fan of will ferrel but anchor man has some funny ass parts to it and 40 year old virgin is possibly the funniest movie ive ever seen.

I saw the 40 Year Old Virgin but not the one with the news guy why is that good too i guess your rite why bother with punctuatin an spellin this is just as easy an it stil makes perfect sense and it eazy to reaad to,...and it makes be feel like a rebel and kind a cool like im too buzy to be bothern witht thinkin and stuff

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
I saw the 40 Year Old Virgin but not the one with the news guy why is that good too i guess your rite why bother with punctuatin an spellin this is just as easy an it stil makes perfect sense and it eazy to reaad to,...and it makes be feel like a rebel and kind a cool like im too buzy to be bothern witht thinkin and stuff
LOL lets not overexaggerate here apart from the occasional typo my spelling isnt bad...i just dont punctuate and its not a huge deal.

depends on if you like his kind of humor i happen to not really like it but like i said there a good number of funny parts in that movie.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2008, 04:52:26 PM »
LOL lets not overexaggerate here apart from the occasional typo my spelling isnt bad...i just dont punctuate and its not a huge deal.

depends on if you like his kind of humor i happen to not really like it but like i said there a good number of funny parts in that movie.

No, you're not that bad. 

I don't get to the movies too often 

I still haven't seen the new Batman flick yet