Author Topic: Florian wants superfight with Joachim Hansen or Aoki next. *Edit*  (Read 1741 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Since Penn and Gsp are committed he's been throwing around a few names and these two came up.  It seems to me he always calls out the dudes who are near the top, but not quite at the top.  Granted Hansen is the Dream L.W. tournament champion he still needs the closure in the title fight with Alvarez that's gonna go down at the end of the year.  I personally would like to see Ken'Blo vs. Eddie Alvarez,Joe Stevenson,Frankie Edgar,Tyson Griffin, or Hermes Franca.  We all know what Penn would do to him, and Sherk would do the same thing to Kenny he did the last time (only worse because his right bicep won't be torn).
Predictions
 40/61

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: Florian wants superfight with Joachim Hansen or Aoki next.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
Too bad as a Zuffa fighter, he will never get a chance to fight either.  Hansen would give him fits on the feet, and Aoki would maul him on the mat.  He'd have to take Hellboy down, and stand up with Aoki. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 05:57:09 PM »
Too bad as a Zuffa fighter, he will never get a chance to fight either.  Hansen would give him fits on the feet, and Aoki would maul him on the mat.  He'd have to take Hellboy down, and stand up with Aoki. 

Kenny would probably just run away the whole fight and call it a "game plan" if he fought either of them.
Predictions
 40/61

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 02:45:32 AM »
Kenny would probably just run away the whole fight and call it a "game plan" if he fought either of them.

I'm sure by the third round he would go in  for a cut or two maybe. ;D

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 08:52:31 AM »
Both guys would beat the running man 2.0.

One of my dreamatchups is Aoki/BJ like a year from now....both guys are beasts on the ground.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »

lol
w

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 12:35:26 AM »
Both guys would beat the running man 2.0.

One of my dreamatchups is Aoki/BJ like a year from now....both guys are beasts on the ground.

As much as I love Shinya, BJ's striking is waaaay to much for Aoki.  BJ actually came to Aoki's seminar a couple of years ago.  That is how good BJ thinks Shinya's stuff is.  (Mayhem was there as well)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 06:39:12 AM »
  BJ actually came to Aoki's seminar a couple of years ago.  That is how good BJ thinks Shinya's stuff is.  (Mayhem was there as well)

I used to have a video of Shinya demostrating some stuff on Mayhem, that's probably where that came from.
Predictions
 40/61

Dball

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 11:57:33 AM »
As much as I love Shinya, BJ's striking is waaaay to much for Aoki. 

Agreed.  Shinya is amazing, but he just got handled by Hansens strikes, and I think BJ has way better hands than Hansen.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Florian wants superfight with Joachim Hansen or Aoki next. *Edit*
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »
Looks like Ken-Blo's fighting Joe Stevenson next, Tyson Griffin also said he wants a piece of the winner of that fight after Sherk.
Predictions
 40/61

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
Re: Florian wants superfight with Joachim Hansen or Aoki next. *Edit*
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 07:43:12 AM »
Looks like Ken-Blo's fighting Joe Stevenson next, Tyson Griffin also said he wants a piece of the winner of that fight after Sherk.

I saw that. Daddy is gonna beat that ass.