Author Topic: True Adonis better than Benjamin Franklin in the hall of mirrors and harm  (Read 2061 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Benjamin Franklin's Thirteen Virtues.
1. TEMPERANCE. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.

2. SILENCE. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
3. ORDER. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
4. RESOLUTION. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve. 
5. FRUGALITY. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing. 
6. INDUSTRY. Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions. 
7. SINCERITY. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly. 
8. JUSTICE. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty. 
9. MODERATION. Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve. 
10. CLEANLINESS. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths, or habitation. 
11.TRANQUILLITY. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable. 
12. CHASTITY. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dulness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation. 
13. HUMILITY. Imitate Socrates. 

let me make a few conjectures correlating with the above statements in wich are flawed to some extent as i am quite the pefectionist and must articulate on the fellow boaster
5 Frugality- everything thing has the essence of waste, it is IMPOSSIBLE to waste nothing, you can strive for that but its still Impossible unless you have a perfect brain that never forgets things, infinite energy reserves, sleeping is wasting, a mistake, ect..
9 Moderation-how would you know your boundaries, capabilities , possibilities if all u did was live a life in moderation

btw benjamin franklin was never ripped but he was one of the greatest men in history
the true adonis is ripped and knows now what benjamin franklin didnt know back then
however the great Johnny Falcon knows that in this life we are Mirrors of each other, and we simply Harm eachothers, it is the program the plan net, the Harm-mr ah-mir rah-mirror

only the ones who dants-stand in the life dance through all the fal-laf at it and move on the the next test-see et- and see more et's and immitate them for they are mirror-or im- wanting to be better so harm-mr ah - and get your way
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
great thread from a great man
w

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I'd give real money for you to shut up.  >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
great thread from a great man

many like me wonder when the 'real' reality will kick in, life isnt about sex, waste, and harm

real-laer=liar
sex=x es=excess
waste= e t saw= E.T. Saw=extra terrestrial saw
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
many like me wonder when the 'real' reality will kick in, life isnt about sex, waste, and harm

real-laer=liar
sex=x es=excess

waste itself is one of the largest truths of this existance...

look all around you for proof, even yourself even me your job, but waste isnt bad that is just a conditioned or trained emotion attributed to the word waste

waste is simply=et saw.

its nothing bad its everything the ET sees

A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
waste = we sat

frugality =  rly u fagit

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
MODERATION = I MOON A TERD

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
waste = we sat

frugality =  rly u fagit

you have to be consistent in your decoding

pay attention to the rolling like vowels that are similar to each other

also consonants and there order

look for alot of 'con's that are true among your perception like  true-eurt-hurt...the truth hurts dont it bast :)

and silent consonents
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
MODERATION = I MOON A TERD
NO IT TARE ED OM

no it tared em

no it tared them

you see MODERATION= NO IT TARED THEM

we know moderation is a bad thing in Many and Some cases, depending upon all the possiblities you are aware of correlating to the word

and moderation certainly doesnt own the rights to rightcheousness though
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
NO IT TARE ED OM

no it tared em

no it tared them

you see MODERATION= NO IT TARED THEM

we know moderation is a bad thing in Many and Some cases, depending upon all the possiblities you are aware of correlating to the word

and moderation certainly doesnt own the rights to rightcheousness though

this is a perfect decoding method or SPELL how its SPELLED

not all of them go smoothly but there are many that fit in the backwards language so harmonically

there are derivitaves to the word coding such as shuffling of the letters diffently , i beleive we are touching upon them , but not yet fully aware
A

slayer

• Getbig IV
exellent ans usual!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
exellent ans usual!

as master is consistent and persistent

to crack open any code he must!
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
J men N Falkin Brain-Benjamin Franklin.

Johnny Falcon`s Brain is greater than Man.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

POTFD

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

you saw et, saw it, wasted , waste= et saw, it was a waste of your time to see the great Johnny Falcon wasnt it?
you clicked
you posted
you complained
when you did

complain=com plain- come plain

id rather be weird
weird=driew=drew
reward=drawer
millions of people like me are weird but trillions of billions come plain thus im still in the 1 percentile easy=y sae=why see? because its cool= looc=look &lock
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
It all makes perfect sense.   ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V

real-laer=liar
sex=x es=excess

ROFL where do u find this shit

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ROFL where do u find this shit

it comes out of my head but its all so shockingly true, i was the first to coin these things nibiru=uribin=your ribbon devil/lived and many others, this is something that has potential to reveal some ultimate understandings,... i pretty much for myself have the complete knowledge
A

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
This thread officially gave me a headache.
i

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i'll chip in a few.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Waddy = Retard

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
btw benjamin franklin was never ripped but he was one of the greatest men in history
LOL.

Tombo

• Getbig V
it comes out of my head but its all so shockingly true, i was the first to coin these things nibiru=uribin=your ribbon devil/lived and many others, this is something that has potential to reveal some ultimate understandings,... i pretty much for myself have the complete knowledge

its funny but you are a smart guy waddy, articulate yourself interestingly

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"

Single best post of this entire useless thread.........
Wait for it....