Author Topic: BBC confirms, Georgia "heavily targeted" residential areas of South Ossetia  (Read 4273 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
If I didn't know what you meant I wouldn't have been able to know you were utilizing "your" incorrectly OVER AND OVER AGAIN, dummy.
Obama said "we're all Georgians"?  ???
do you know what context clues are b/c those would have helped you decipher between your and you're

no obama never generalized and said all of america or anything along those lines?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
so obama never used that term its a common phrase get over it

yea, wtf ???  Obama said we're all Georgians?  I missed that too lol... I don't think so...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
do you know what context clues are b/c those would have helped you decipher between your and you're

no obama never generalized and said all of america or anything along those lines?
No, he has not designated all Americans to be something else.  Unless you go to "citizen of the world" and in the phrase he said, HE's a citizen of the world and only after saying he's first a citizen of America, which right wing fools like to leave out.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
No, he has not designated all Americans to be something else.  Unless you go to "citizen of the world" and in the phrase he said, HE's a citizen of the world and only after saying he's first a citizen of America, which right wing fools like to leave out.
i dont buy that but im off to the gym so ill have to find an example later on...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
The US media has stopped showing pictures or footage of refugees in the Russio-Georgian conflict. I presume the reason is due to the fact that it was becoming oddly apparent that the refugees were walking into Russia and not Georgia. Now, logic tells us that refugees do not walk into "enemy" territory...

God I hate American media. What a fucking farce!