Author Topic: Would u think this man was the former boxing heavyweight champion of the world?  (Read 1562 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Just look at Sultan Ibragimov, former WBO heavyweight champ and he looks like a construction worker  :-\ 
lol whats happened to heavyweight boxing?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
He looks like every other boxer before Evander Holyfield turned it into a bodybuilding looking sport.
$

Antony77

• Getbig II
Just look at Sultan Ibragimov, former WBO heavyweight champ and he looks like a construction worker  :-\ 
lol whats happened to heavyweight boxing?

"Dorian's brother got the good arm genetics."  ;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
He looks like every other boxer before Evander Holyfield turned it into a bodybuilding looking sport.

He looks worse than the average man (barring America and Australia)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
fedor isnt look that hot either and he's the CURRENT champ

Z

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
maybe he should spend more time doing chest/back supersets and carrying aroung 11 chicken and rice "meals" in an Igloo cooler instead of sparring and hitting the heavy bag. ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I really have to consider the fact that somebody who would consider a heavyweight boxers conditioning bf %a mark of his talents in that sport as knowing nothing of the sport. There's no weight class limit to a heavyweight he can look however he wants. Look at Ken Norton if you want to see where a chisled body gets you.
$

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I really have to consider the fact that somebody who would consider a heavyweight boxers conditioning bf %a mark of his talents in that sport as knowing nothing of the sport. There's no weight class limit to a heavyweight he can look however he wants. Look at Ken Norton if you want to see where a chisled body gets you.
Ken was one of the hardest punchers in heavyweight history.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Some of the russians aren't real muscular but are quite dominant in fighting sports.  Wrestling, boxing, MMA, judo, sambo, etc.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Ken was one of the hardest punchers in heavyweight history.

So was Foreman and Frazier neither had fizeeq's that would be considered ideal in terms of conditioned muscle.
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
It's not about looking pretty in panties.
O

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Foreman had a lot of muscle, particularly when he was younger.  Frazier, I agree...just solid

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Foreman had a lot of muscle, particularly when he was younger.  Frazier, I agree...just solid

Jess Willard as well. I'm talking about "in condition"
$

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Jess Willard as well. I'm talking about "in condition"
LOL. Jess Willard!? You be forgettin' Jack Dempsey or Jack Johnson, I'm thinking.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
something tells me any one of these guys would bitch slap any and all of the ''men'' who prance around on stage in girl panties, oiled up..and dancing around in a terminator or moses outfit...
footloose and fancy free

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
fedor isnt look that hot either and he's the CURRENT champ

When Fedor was a sickly weak, horrible fighter he looked lke this:

Dball

Some of the russians aren't real muscular but are quite dominant in fighting sports.  Wrestling, boxing, MMA, judo, sambo, etc.

These guys had it rough growing up.  Living in a communist Russia probably made these guys tough as hell when they were kids.