Author Topic: Johnnie Jackson: now it is time to finally deliver!!  (Read 2748 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Johnnie Jackson: now it is time to finally deliver!!
« on: August 14, 2008, 03:50:51 PM »
Johnnie will be all thonged up this weekend ready to make 'yet' another assault for a plastic trophy. 

Little Johnnie is again holding too much water. 

Is this going to be a repeat of other shows? 

When will Johnnie learn to get his 'drying out' timed right?

Good luck this weekend and try to crack a smile for once in your life.  You take this so-called-sport to seriously.....you aren't even a 'real' athlete for Christ sake!

God speed.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Johnnie Jackson: now it is time to finally deliver!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 03:52:23 PM »
hahahaha, good 'ol Hank is back, what was the deal with "nice hank" that was around for a couple of days? ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 03:59:29 PM »
I just feel athletes like Johnnie contribute very little to the sport in terms of charisma and the sharing of a 'knowledge base'.

Look, Johnnie is no Einstein, however, he does have a responsibility to the industry that puts food on his table and steroids in his butt.

Johnnie needs to show a little more humility.

Anyway, i hope he does well at this so-called-show!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »
Don't hate...
...the ballon look is the future - Doring showed the way and Johnny will follow.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 04:00:41 PM »
I just feel athletes like Johnnie contribute very little to the sport in terms of charisma and the sharing of a 'knowledge base'.

Look, Johnnie is no Einstein, however, he does have a responsibility to the industry that puts food on his table and steroids in his butt.

hahahaa, i don't know, he always seems pretty nice and relaxed in his videos, seems like a normal down to earth dude to me.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 04:02:57 PM »
Don't hate...
...the ballon look is the future - Doring showed the way and Johnny will follow.

I always wondered what this guy is doing these days?? No new material or stories in years.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 04:04:03 PM »
hahahaa, i don't know, he always seems pretty nice and relaxed in his videos, seems like a normal down to earth dude to me.

Haha, I was thinkin the same thing, seems like a pretty cool dude, lifts heavy as hell, has a cool build, and he also says he likes to enjoy himself, he has a few beers every now and then. Whats the deal with Hank callin him out lol..

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 04:04:44 PM »
Bodybuilders today are boring, great physiques but i'd rather watch paint dry than listen to someone like Dexter Jackson. I'd rather be stung by a 1000 bees than listen to Gustavo Badell talk about he has kids to feed and hes there for the fans.
I'd rather be fucked up the ass by a whale than hear the whiny Cutler talk about his mass stack.
The only funny guy is Quincy Taylor and Kalami, more entertainment

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 04:06:49 PM »
Bodybuilders today are boring, great physiques but i'd rather watch paint dry than listen to someone like Dexter Jackson. I'd rather be stung by a 1000 bees than listen Gustavo Badell talk about he has kids to feed and hes there for the fans.
I'd rather be fucked up the ass by a whale than hear the whiny Cutler talk about his mass stack.
The only funny guy is Quincy Taylor and Kalami, more entertainment
i do have to admit that Dexter and Gustavo are both annoying as hell in their clips, Dexter never looks at the camera and mumbles and Gustavo just talks a bunch of ridiculous nonsense.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »
i do have to admit that Dexter and Gustavo are both annoying as hell in their clips, Dexter never looks at the camera and mumbles and Gustavo just talks a bunch of ridiculous nonsense.

People say Jay Cutler is boring but Dexter Jackson makes him look like Dave Chappele

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 04:10:17 PM »
  You take this so-called-sport to seriously.....you aren't even a 'real' athlete for Christ sake!

::) ::) ::) ::)

why even post here...... why take anything more to do with bodybuilding ? why keep comin back with all ur bitter shit.....

id honestly love to meet u ..... cant even imagine what ur like in real life  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 04:15:10 PM »
People say Jay Cutler is boring but Dexter Jackson makes him look like Dave Chappele
Cutler is at least intelligent and fairly well spoken, Dexter on the other hand is annoying.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 04:32:52 PM »
Don't hate...

After all these years...still amazing....

Around here we only speak "his" name in hushed tones.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »
MCT should NOT be LEGAL to buy...by idiots.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

;D

Welcome back, Hank!
HAHA, RON.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »
I've met Johnnie several times, he's a good guy, very approachable in person and as you say "down to earth".

Why the hate "Hank"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »
Its funny to me when the average fan or general public meet a pro athlete and when they don't get the attention they feel they deserve they get all pissed off.  Who ever said Jay or Dex need to make you feel warm and cozy inside.  They are bodybuilders not actors for your viewing pleasure.  Take what you can from them and get rid of the bad and move on.  They are not on this earth to please us.  I hear it all the time, "I went to the Arnold and this guy or that guy was an ass to me," seriously who fucking cares.  They want to win shows not kiss everyones ass.  I think joj does a great job in his videos does that mean I need to meet him, no.  I take what I can and leave the rest.  These guys really don't give a shit they want to win.  If Gustavo won the O and everyone booed him he wouldn't care he would be Mr. O get my point.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »
Useless thread without pics u turd.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 10:32:28 PM »
Its funny to me when the average fan or general public meet a pro athlete and when they don't get the attention they feel they deserve they get all pissed off.  Who ever said Jay or Dex need to make you feel warm and cozy inside.  They are bodybuilders not actors for your viewing pleasure.  Take what you can from them and get rid of the bad and move on.  They are not on this earth to please us.  I hear it all the time, "I went to the Arnold and this guy or that guy was an ass to me," seriously who fucking cares.  They want to win shows not kiss everyones ass.  I think joj does a great job in his videos does that mean I need to meet him, no.  I take what I can and leave the rest.  These guys really don't give a shit they want to win.  If Gustavo won the O and everyone booed him he wouldn't care he would be Mr. O get my point.

it says in the ifbb pro members contract and i quote

"As an IFBB professional athlete it is your duty to make every bodybuilding fan you meet feel warm and cozy inside. If you do not fulfill these duties, as an IFBB athlete you will be in breach of contract and may be disqualified from competing in the IFBB......"

hahhaha  ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 10:37:24 PM »
Useless thread without pics u turd.

turd hahahha luv it

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »
u know what I'm talking about monster you compete.  Yes, I think pro's should be cool and entertaining but when they are not I have to remember they are just people too and maybe some just don't feel as comfortable as others in front of the camera or maybe their diet is hard that day or they caught their wife cheating or whatever.  I just say take the good and leave the bad.  In the end we are all different and we have different strengths and weaknesses.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 10:56:15 PM »
u know what I'm talking about monster you compete.  Yes, I think pro's should be cool and entertaining but when they are not I have to remember they are just people too and maybe some just don't feel as comfortable as others in front of the camera or maybe their diet is hard that day or they caught their wife cheating or whatever.  I just say take the good and leave the bad.  In the end we are all different and we have different strengths and weaknesses.

yep IRONJOE i agree..... i have never actually met a pro.... or been to a pro show for that matter....

but if i was to bump into any of them....if it was appropriate i would only say "hi" and maybe wish them luck words of encouragement....

i would'nt get iin their physical space and extend my hand for a handshake or anything.......as u said anything could be goin on in their mind when they are at a competition that they have prepared the whole year for...

i think its just my personality..... i would'nt want to seem like an arsehole

MC

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »
Totally, every show I have done in a way I have been kinda different.  Sometimes I like to talk others its just me and my mp3.  I think most pro's must feel like shit when they go out of there way to be cool and people talk smack about them on a board.  I have meet Phil heath, John Simmons, Ronnie Coleman, Tricky Rickey, Chris Cook, and they were all cool, ya know why I watched them from a distance and that was cool enough for me.  I didn't feel the need to try and get all up in there face and look like a clown.  I go to a show to win not kiss the guest posers behind.

hey monster you know joe daniels?

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 11:06:41 PM »
Totally, every show I have done in a way I have been kinda different.  Sometimes I like to talk others its just me and my mp3.  I think most pro's must feel like shit when they go out of there way to be cool and people talk smack about them on a board.  I have meet Phil heath, John Simmons, Ronnie Coleman, Tricky Rickey, Chris Cook, and they were all cool, ya know why I watched them from a distance and that was cool enough for me.  I didn't feel the need to try and get all up in there face and look like a clown.  I go to a show to win not kiss the guest posers behind.

hey monster you know joe daniels?

joe daniels ...... naaaaa

whos that ?

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 11:15:01 PM »
u did the big dust right?  joe was the middle weight he is sponsored by beverly.