Author Topic: USA BBallers will strom thru to the gold....  (Read 998 times)

Moosejay

USA BBallers will strom thru to the gold....
« on: August 14, 2008, 05:29:28 PM »
They stared down Greece and played them as tho they were out of a video game, beat by about 30 points.

And Greece was supposed to be tough.

Next up: Spain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: USA BBallers will strom thru to the gold....
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »
They were surprisingly weak against the Tuesday scrubs, though.

Greece beat us twice in the last 4 years... we were targeting the shit out of them.  Everything changes in the semis next week - teams don't pull out all their tricks - they save them for Team USA.  We'll probably win gold, but these guys can get caught sleeping.  Against their starting lineup, it's usually tied, or they have an early lead.  Only when they bring in their 2nd stringers and we bring in Wade do we get the leads.

In the semis, they won't rest guys as much, and they'll be prepared to shut down wade by knocking him on his ass with their scrubs and taking him mentally out of it - he's an emotional player and our key swing guy since lebronze is getting tripled and kobe can't hit a  wide open J from standing still.

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 05:41:20 PM »

Greece beat us twice in the last 4 years... we were targeting the shit out of them.  Everything changes in the semis next week - teams don't pull out all their tricks - they save them for Team USA.  We'll probably win gold, but these guys can get caught sleeping.  Against their starting lineup, it's usually tied, or they have an early lead.  Only when they bring in their 2nd stringers and we bring in Wade do we get the leads.

In the semis, they won't rest guys as much, and they'll be prepared to shut down wade by knocking him on his ass with their scrubs and taking him mentally out of it - he's an emotional player and our key swing guy since lebronze is getting tripled and kobe can't hit a  wide open J from standing still.

Rob, you think they willtake the Gold?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »
Rob, you think they willtake the Gold?

learn to read

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »

for the record i have always enjoyed your articulations especially since i dont have a tv hooked to watch the game but do have quite a few stored away from padlocks and repossessions from the properties ive managed and plan on using the monitors to complete my device for the nibiru space ship landing monitering system  :D
A

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 06:03:52 PM »
learn to read

I didn't read his post. I just thought it easier to ask him that than to PM him.

Is that okay with you, "Zaphod"?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 06:17:39 PM »
I didn't read his post. I just thought it easier to ask him that than to PM him.

Is that okay with you, "Zaphod"?

You are really pushing the envlope. Once you cross the rubicon its ZAPHOWNAGE 24/7  >:(

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »
You are really pushing the envlope. Once you cross the rubicon its ZAPHOWNAGE 24/7  >:(

Zapphy, I thought you were a 'Moosetrain' denizen???

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »
Zapphy, I thought you were a 'Moosetrain' denizen???

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 06:25:27 PM »

I can rest easily now. You are list-qualified.