Author Topic: Summary Please (Goatboy?)  (Read 3615 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Summary Please (Goatboy?)
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:09:37 PM »
I don't want to read all those pages, can someone give the Coles Notes version of this whole Peggy / Coach thing?  Thanks

The Coach

Re: Summary Please (Goatboy?)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 06:47:50 AM »
She's my crazy ex-wife. She blames me, goatboy, vikingpower , chamorrita and my attorney for ALL of her problems.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 06:49:26 AM »
She's my crazy ex-wife. She blames me, goatboy, vikingpower , chamorrita and my attorney for ALL of her problems.

wait, she blames people on an internet board (strangers) for her problems?
$

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 06:54:23 AM »

Isn't she Coach's ex-wife?
Q

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 06:57:05 AM »

Doesn't everybody ???

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 08:38:41 AM »
lol is this even for real?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 08:39:41 AM »
I have a nice life now.

Trust me, everything was so long ago I could care a less about anyone you mention.  You are the only one caught up in the past - not me.  You have a new wife and you are constantly posting stuff about me years later... move on and focus on your new wife.

I am not crazy so just stop it already - you wouldn't even let me see my little boy if I were crazy.  You had an affair and our marriage ended.  Why not just tell the truth.

Your problem is you can't turn off getbig long enough to see what a nice life you have... instead you keep putting your sons through this junk on here.  Turn off the computer and promote your business in a positive way.  After all, who would even want guys from this board as clients.

You call yourself a Christian, but Christian men don't visit these kinds of sites.  The day they posted a picture of your son with perverted comments is the day you should have turned off the computer.

Focus on coaching and your business and your new wife and you will be all the more blessed.

This is no place for you, Joe. You are too good and my sons are too good. 

Please stop.

Wouldn't you say you're the one who can't let go by continually coming to this forum that he posts on?

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »
I have a nice life now.

Trust me, everything was so long ago I could care a less about anyone you mention.  You are the only one caught up in the past - not me.  You have a new wife and you are constantly posting stuff about me years later... move on and focus on your new wife.

I am not crazy so just stop it already - you wouldn't even let me see my little boy if I were crazy.  You had an affair and our marriage ended.  Why not just tell the truth.

Your problem is you can't turn off getbig long enough to see what a nice life you have... instead you keep putting your sons through this junk on here.  Turn off the computer and promote your business in a positive way.  After all, who would even want guys from this board as clients.

You call yourself a Christian, but Christian men don't visit these kinds of sites.  The day they posted a picture of your son with perverted comments is the day you should have turned off the computer.

Focus on coaching and your business and your new wife and you will be all the more blessed.

Please stop.

Looks like someone's going to hell. :'(

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »
This cant be true LOL

And I thought I had psychoaptic ex,s  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 08:50:13 AM »
Joe sounds like a real asshole.
$

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 08:50:41 AM »
Did the lawyers print off excerpts from Getbig.com and use them in the court room during the divorce settlement?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2008, 09:03:17 AM »
What a good christian you are Joe, Adultry! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Another scumbag hiding behind religion!

I am a big baby

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2008, 09:15:01 AM »
Where's JohnnyVegas?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »
I am a big baby

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 09:16:50 AM »
He's not.

Like a lot of good guys they make mistakes.

He works hard and is a good dad.

And no, the posts on getbig were not presented in court.  Trust me, the judge has bigger and better things to deal with than two dumb parents duking it out over the internet.

It was a long time ago, it was dumb to use the internet during a bitter divorce and we've all put it behind us.

My sons have a very very blessed life and they respect both of their parents and their new stepmom.

don't defend him. He can't hurt you anymore. I'll be your rock
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 09:17:44 AM »
this is no way to celebrate coachs birthday
Z

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 09:28:07 AM »
I think she still likes you Joe.   ;D

gsacco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »
Baseballmom, if it helps, I think you sound lovely.

As I sit here, I evisage you to be a rather delectable - perhaps somewhat dusky - piece, with long brown hair, and a pair of full, stunning knockers.

I see you cradling a jug of fresh smoothie whilst sat at your PC wearing only an oversize white tee and a pair of long socks by American Apparel.

amirite?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 09:37:11 AM »
bbmom pic?
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 09:42:08 AM »
Oh that's funny.

Our hate for each other is deeper than the ocean.
You've mentioned he's an adulterer, what else, I know about his drug use(steriods,rec drugs) what else can you tell us about The Roach.
I am a big baby

gsacco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »
I like to imagine baseballmom looks somewhat like Delia Cosner, warm, caring, bakes a mean cookie yet is no stranger to cock:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »
Quote from: baseballmom=topic=228925.msg3222663#msg3222663 date=1218814781
I have a nice life now.

Please stop.

Aside from the Christian yada yada, this sounds like pretty good advice, the fact that she's on here as well notwithstanding.  Sounds like a level headed chick from this post.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
I have not posted anything on this board for years.

I have just sat by and watched "coach" and his stupid little internet buddies talk junk on me.

It was a divorce, it was a ton of years ago, move on you guys.

Honestly, I have no intentions of being on getbig I have so much more important things to focus on.  And I have two beautiful sons I'd rather spend my time and energy with that with you creeps.

I just hate that I have to come on here and check to make sure you guys aren't posting pictures of my kid again.

And I can't understand why the board is not more closely monitored.

Whatever.  You guys are all idiots.

I'll be glad when my son is older he can watch the boards himself and kick your asses for posting his picture. 

Morons.

0.053 posts per day, you will be missed  :'(

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 01:27:02 PM »
I have not posted anything on this board for years.

I have just sat by and watched "coach" and his stupid little internet buddies talk junk on me.

It was a divorce, it was a ton of years ago, move on you guys.

Honestly, I have no intentions of being on getbig I have so much more important things to focus on.  And I have two beautiful sons I'd rather spend my time and energy with that with you creeps.

I just hate that I have to come on here and check to make sure you guys aren't posting pictures of my kid again.

And I can't understand why the board is not more closely monitored.

Whatever.  You guys are all idiots.

I'll be glad when my son is older he can watch the boards himself and kick your asses for posting his picture. 

Morons.

hmm so you're going to encourage your son to obsess over an internet message board all the while planning violence upon some anonymous person who may one day make a remark about him

sounds healthy...carry on

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 04:58:59 PM »