Author Topic: When the oil runs out, how long until every country in the Middle East....  (Read 6782 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: When the oil runs out, how long until every country in the Middle East....
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2008, 05:37:12 PM »
He listed all the deaths in such a way as to make it visually impacting. That is why I asked him to summarize it. When he does that I will paste MY graphs and show you all WHO is doing most of the killings. The Nazis killed more Jews in ˝ hour at Auschwitz than the Palestinians did in 60 years.

And what were the circumstances of the typical Israeli death at Palestinian hands?  Who did what to whom and how often did these events occur?

You keep trying to justify Palestinian terrorism murdering Israeli civilians ON A FREQUENT AND REGULAR BASIS.  Somehow I see this as a failing argument.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2008, 05:41:28 PM »
...box of rocks.

Jews have drastically increased the wealth, prosperity, and standard of living in virtually every population they were accepted in.

And in which society have Jews been (totally) accepted?

Jews have been committed to the highest levels of generosity

What?! Jews generous?! Are you fucking for real?!

Jews have particularly benefitted YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

I'd say Jews habe benefited from my country.

Your stupidity is astounding.

And yours is world record-breaking!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2008, 05:46:17 PM »
And in which society have Jews been (totally) accepted?

What?! Jews generous?! Are you fucking for real?!

I'd say Jews habe benefited from my country.

And yours is world record-breaking!

Totally?  Nowhere.  Mostly?  A great many places.  Europe before Nazism.  North America.

So you don't think Jews are generous?  Do you have any idea how much money Jewish communities donate to charity?

Oh, wait.  You, being a typical, ignorant, and racist anti-semite, still believe Jews are stingy money hoarders.  Oops.. my mistake.  ::)

Jews HAVE benefitted from your country and VV JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO LIVES HERE. 

You still can't stand hearing good arguments, can you?  I have yet to hear one drop of substance from a single post you've made.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »
And what were the circumstances of the typical Israeli death at Palestinian hands?  Who did what to whom and how often did these events occur?

You keep trying to justify Palestinian terrorism murdering Israeli civilians ON A FREQUENT AND REGULAR BASIS.  Somehow I see this as a failing argument.

The fact is that more Palestinian males, females, children and elders die than Israelis. Palestinians get their houses bulldozed to the ground many more times than those of Israelis (it's actually Israelis who bulldoze their own people's houses). Israeli tanks invade Palestinian lands more times than those of the Palestinians (who do not have any). Etc.

Under these circumstances is it any wander Palestinian kids want to strap on some explosives and blow up the first Hasidic SOB they see walking down the street?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2008, 05:50:48 PM »
The fact is that more Palestinian males, females, children and elders die than Israelis. Palestinians get their houses bulldozed to the ground many more times than those of Israelis (it's actually Israelis who bulldoze their own people's houses). Israeli tanks invade Palestinian lands more times than those of the Palestinians (who do not have any). Etc.

Under these circumstances is it any wander Palestinian kids want to strap on some explosives and blow up the first Hasidic SOB they see walking down the street?

You're getting steps one and two mixed up (big surprise there).

Terrorism causes an Israeli DEFENSIVE response.

When was the last time an Israeli, soldier OR civilian, decided they wanted to blow up a market in Gaza just because there are a lot of Palestinian CIVILIANS there?  Please answer.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

Actually the fact is you refuse to ask one question:

"why?"

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
Totally?  Nowhere.  Mostly?  A great many places.  Europe before Nazism.  North America.

I'm sorry to break it to ya but Europe has always been antisemite. Jews were never accepted in Europe, they put up with them because many Jews were in the business of lending money. But let's not forget that even before the Nazis did what they did the Spanish Inquisition had done worse. Same in Poland, Hungary, etc. If that is what you call "mostly accepted" them I'm Chuck Berry's bitch.

So you don't think Jews are generous?

Just last week, went out with the people at work and drunk our asses off. When it came time to fork over the money and pay for the $ 500.00 tab, who was the only one out of the 15 people who forgot to bring their debit cards or cash? The Jew. You can't make this stuff up!

Do you have any idea how much money Jewish communities donate to charity?

I do not know where you live, but over here in New York I'd say comparatively very little. Hell, 99% of the Hasidic community is on welfare having kid after kids after kid... I'd say I am the one giving money to the Jewish charities.

Oh, wait.  You, being a typical, ignorant, and racist anti-semite, still believe Jews are stingy money hoarders.  Oops.. my mistake.  ::)

I am not an antisemite. I've already told you a thousand times. I am merely presenting the same case you are with the muslims and throwing it back at ya.

Jews HAVE benefitted from your country and VV.

I'd say exactly the opposite.

You still can't stand hearing good arguments, can you?

Not from you.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
You're getting steps one and two mixed up (big surprise there).

Terrorism causes an Israeli DEFENSIVE response.

When was the last time an Israeli, soldier OR civilian, decided they wanted to blow up a market in Gaza just because there are a lot of Palestinian CIVILIANS there?  Please answer.

Many times over. The Israeli air force has been known to fire missiles at cars in the middle of heavy-trafficked roads.

And by the way, killing people has nothing to do with defense and all to do with offense.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2008, 06:02:59 PM »
Bitch. Gotta go to sleep.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »
And what have the Jews brought to the world in the past 5000 years? Seinfeld? Monica Lewinski? That what you call "Judaica"? Nígga please!

Hahaha, are you retarded? A number of the greatest scientists to ever live were Jews. They've also excelled in other fields.

What would the world be like if Muslims or blacks ran it? LOL. 100x worse.

By the way, don't answer my question. It's obvious you are. What an angry little kid. Can't believe you're actually stupid enough to say that. Oh wait, yes you are. You actually tried to justify launching 2,000 mortars and rockets at civilians. LOL.

Religion is a cancer. Islam happens to be the worst form of said cancer.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2008, 06:27:48 PM »
I'm sorry to break it to ya but Europe has always been antisemite. Jews were never accepted in Europe, they put up with them because many Jews were in the business of lending money. But let's not forget that even before the Nazis did what they did the Spanish Inquisition had done worse. Same in Poland, Hungary, etc. If that is what you call "mostly accepted" them I'm Chuck Berry's bitch.

Just last week, went out with the people at work and drunk our asses off. When it came time to fork over the money and pay for the $ 500.00 tab, who was the only one out of the 15 people who forgot to bring their debit cards or cash? The Jew. You can't make this stuff up!

I do not know where you live, but over here in New York I'd say comparatively very little. Hell, 99% of the Hasidic community is on welfare having kid after kids after kid... I'd say I am the one giving money to the Jewish charities.

I am not an antisemite. I've already told you a thousand times. I am merely presenting the same case you are with the muslims and throwing it back at ya.

I'd say exactly the opposite.

Not from you.

So first you deny that Jews were thriving along with the societies in which they lived in massive numbers in eastern europe before the 1930's.. which is a fact.

Then you have a story about a jew who doesn't pay his tab (very compelling, indeed).

Then you lie twice by claiming jews (a) give very little to charity and (b) that 99% of the hassidic jews in nyc are on welfare... more like 1 in 5, and that's out of 5 POOR jewish households, not the entire population.  http://www.newvoices.org/features/the-jewish-poor.html

Then you try to equate violence against civilian israeli jews as warranted as violence against militant palestinian communities who participate in and support terrorism (ie. hamas, etc.)  Real objective there buddy ::)

To top it all off you argue without the use of supporting facts, motives behind the events, or logic.

::)

I think it's safe to say you've failed by epic proportions.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
Hahaha, are you retarded? A number of the greatest scientists to ever live were Jews. They've also excelled in other fields.

What would the world be like if Muslims or blacks ran it? LOL. 100x worse.

By the way, don't answer my question. It's obvious you are. What an angry little kid. Can't believe you're actually stupid enough to say that. Oh wait, yes you are. You actually tried to justify launching 2,000 mortars and rockets at civilians. LOL.[...]

I tried what? You are funny my friend!!

Do me a favor, post the exact comment where I say such a thing.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »
So first you deny that Jews were thriving along with the societies in which they lived in massive numbers in eastern europe before the 1930's.. which is a fact.

Some, yes. All? No. And it's one thing to "thrive," which is what you are saying, and another very different to be "accepted", which is what I said. Jews were NEVER accepted in Europe. Put up with? Yes.

Then you have a story about a jew who doesn't pay his tab (very compelling, indeed).

Come one, you can't make this stuff up! 15 people. 1 bar. Drinking shots. Drunk senseless. We get the check and the ONLY one who didn't bring any money, credit or debit card and never said so before he started drinking... Come on dude!! Everyone's putting 50s on the table, going well over fair share, and this guy doesn't even say "Joe, lend me 50 bucks will ya?". He does not have any money and does not plan to pay for it later. Loves to take part in the fun without having to pay for it. Typical Judaika.

Then you lie twice by claiming jews (a) give very little to charity and (b) that 99% of the hassidic jews in nyc are on welfare... more like 1 in 5, and that's out of 5 POOR jewish households, not the entire population.  http://www.newvoices.org/features/the-jewish-poor.html

Are you kidding me? Hasidics are all on welfare. It's NY's "little secret". The only reason why it's not public knowledge is because they go to their own supermarkets, buy only at their (Kosher) stores, etc.

Then you try to equate violence against civilian israeli jews as warranted as violence against militant palestinian communities who participate in and support terrorism (ie. hamas, etc.)  Real objective there buddy ::)

There you go again, missing the point. Are all Palestinian people actual terrorists?

To top it all off you argue without the use of supporting facts, motives behind the events, or logic.

I do not have to provide any fact because you're already seen them in the other thread. Graphs don't lie.

I think it's safe to say you've failed by epic proportions.

You're like a walking bilboard my friend. You make the comment and you agree with yourself. You are one confused Jew.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »
Some, yes. All? No. And it's one thing to "thrive," which is what you are saying, and another very different to be "accepted", which is what I said. Jews were NEVER accepted in Europe. Put up with? Yes.

You're ignoring the fact that they are a benefit to the societies in which they have been allowed to participate.

Come one, you can't make this stuff up! 15 people. 1 bar. Drinking shots. Drunk senseless. We get the check and the ONLY one who didn't bring any money, credit or debit card and never said so before he started drinking... Come on dude!! Everyone's putting 50s on the table, going well over fair share, and this guy doesn't even say "Joe, lend me 50 bucks will ya?". He does not have any money and does not plan to pay for it later. Loves to take part in the fun without having to pay for it. Typical Judaika.

Your last two words expose your ignorance and blindness.  There are bad apples in every culture.  Why you would take that as typical is testament to how you are only seeing what you choose to see and using one bad example to so easily ignore the reality.. that Jews are mostly generous, honorable, and fair people.

Are you kidding me? Hasidics are all on welfare. It's NY's "little secret". The only reason why it's not public knowledge is because they go to their own supermarkets, buy only at their (Kosher) stores, etc.

I just showed you how you were wrong using facts.  You have further exposed your ignorance.

There you go again, missing the point. Are all Palestinian people actual terrorists?

Of course not.  Show me where I said "all."  The point is that the majority of that culture has been supporting the terrorism for decades.  It's not even debatable but I know you hate looking at the facts.

I do not have to provide any fact because you're already seen them in the other thread. Graphs don't lie.

You haven't contributed one piece of actual evidence to the discussion.  Furthermore, you cite a graph that is incredibly misleading.  Epic fail.

You're like a walking bilboard my friend. You make the comment and you agree with yourself. You are one confused Jew.

Please show me one fallacy and support it with facts that cannot be disputed or shown to be misleading.  Otherwise feel free to point this accusation at yourself.  So far you've argued with no facts, no resources, no objectivity.. only slander and prejudicial and baseless accusations.  Then you topped it all off with vehement anti-semitism.