Author Topic: Fatty McFarchkins transformation on day off from drinking paint and eatin rocks  (Read 53008 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
nah but ill be the most inshape and most shredded and biggest and tallest , best everything, not doing it to brag, its what the aliens want me to achieve many will find this path of the falcon a very desirable wonderful journey

Johnny, I think a good idea would be to pose in a cowboy hat and assless chaps if only to indulge and dispel rumors of impending gayness. 
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You look like dogshit,and your physique just keeps getting worse and worse...........congrats!!  :)

same thing you say everyweek , you know the seasons do change wesley falcon
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, I think a good idea would be to pose in a cowboy hat and assless chaps if only to indulge and dispel rumors of impending gayness. 

that would stress-sse rts-see arts, the artform of falconizzim , waste-ET Saw is like tactics of gaymastery you are implying?
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
that would stress-sse rts-see arts, the artform of falconizzim , waste-ET Saw is like tactics of gaymastery you are implying?

I think with a falcon lords body and years of dedicated gayning I think it's only fair to appease the gaymasters and boy lords that troll this site.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

I think with a falcon lords body and years of dedicated gayning I think it's only fair to appease the gaymasters and boy lords that troll this site.
bow down to the gay lords and gay masters!!!
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
worst youve ever looked. by far.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
 :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
your progress is good
im glad to hear your training is going well
looking lean
w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
your progress is good
im glad to hear your training is going well
looking lean

yes everything is fantastic , unbelievable how life moves swiftly when you help others move swiftly. ill tell you one thing life definition flows like the ocean and you are riding the surfboard on its peaks when the gettin is good then you come back down and get off the board (bored) then you chase the peak with what experience you bring with you , your openness , your techniques all are your gross profit dont respend it on something you know didnt pay for itself, waste is going to happen expect failure at all times..some may ride that surfboard even after the wave has crashed down and stayed afloat standing on the surfboard like jesus walking on water, his bodyfat might be just low enough to that pitiful looking board that keeps him standing above water. Be Jesus
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
same thing you say everyweek , you know the seasons do change wesley falcon
shut up.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
tonite think thinking=theeking

drugs of choice

Lick-Her =Re Hkcil=Re Kill
drunk=knurd=nerd

weed=deew
A

marcus

• Getbig IV
Team Crashing Falcon hitting new lows every day!  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Team Crashing Falcon hitting new lows every day!  :-\

Fal Con
Fall-LLaf
Con-noc down again :)
A

m8

• Getbig V
 :)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Johnny FalconWaD, any plans for a tan come show time?

Only fags tan above the elbow.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
What a mess. Check into rehab quick JF. Good photoshops ;D
I am a big baby

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
johnny, here's the plan: increase your meth dosage, but don't take your prescription meds.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
You look like dogshit,and your physique just keeps getting worse and worse...........congrats!!  :)

Quit trolling his threads, you're acting like a bitter old man.

m8

• Getbig V

This guy fucks more pussy in a day than Melvin sucked dick in his lifetime.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

This guy fucks more pussy in a day than Melvin sucked dick in his lifetime.
what a shame, used to have an excellent build and now let himself deteriorate into a scrawny methhead

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
What the hell, look at this pick?Who the hell has a lawmower in there house? Does this guy liveon the show Green Acres? lol.
Also, hire a maid, that house is a friggin mess.Tip one, if your going to take pics of yourself, atleast clean the room, or take the picture in a clean room.

m8

• Getbig V
What the hell, look at this pick?Who the hell has a lawmower in there house? Does this guy liveon the show Green Acres? lol.
Also, hire a maid, that house is a friggin mess.Tip one, if your going to take pics of yourself, atleast clean the room, or take the picture in a clean room.

He's an artist.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
you sacrificed all your size for abs...which you don't have. You are smoother now than when you were big.

EAT FOR CRIPES SAKE! >:( :D
tank u jesus