Author Topic: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!  (Read 6740 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

HAHAHahahahahahah

serious ownage right there

hahahahahahahahah----what a fucking homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 08:01:57 PM »
This from the same guys that say Nasser never used Synthol.  ::) Can you post the pics of him having his "scar tissue" removed via monkey wrench? Those always make me laugh.  :D

lol, I don't really care what you believe strongly enough to continue replying back-and-fourth :)  Thanks for playing.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 04:04:43 AM »

The main point here is who the fuck tries sell worn clothes to his fans?. Does Ronnie, Dorian or even flex wheeler engage in this seemingly lucrative ::) enterprise?  No. If you're ordering someone elses worn clothes-underwear or not- there is something wrong with you or you are a schmoe. Plain and simple. I love how team gasser tries to refer to it as sports memorabilia as if that somehow changes everything.

Nasser  found a  target market of gullible fools and schmoes willing to take his used crap off his hands. A fool and his money are easily parted.

As for nasser refusing orders with sexual requests...well...we know how nasser likes to twist the truth and cover up his shady life.

Take a look at Nassers website - its an amateur page done by Melissa Det who does websites for mostly women. Then again nasser is a drama queen so maybe that's not unusual.  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 04:34:18 AM »
Thanks Bigbobs. Give our love and best wishes to the great Nasser. He is never one to let down fans, in fact he is one of the few who truly love the fans and does much for free that other bodybuilders would charge for.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 04:46:05 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 04:54:48 AM »
*Now* with added SHAME!   ;)

Your life is a pathetic ode to failure compared to Nasser's. He owns all the useless, faceless, failure that squat on the internet all day long trying to poke fun at those who actually made something of the gift of life.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 04:58:16 AM »
Your life is a pathetic ode to failure compared to Nasser's. He owns all the useless, faceless, failure that squat on the internet all day long trying to poke fun at those who actually made something of the gift of life.
LOL. Well, I'll take that over being Nasser's bootlick, anyday.  :)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 05:02:21 AM »

Good to see ya back in the game chimps

Time for another good 'old fashion nasser owning.

Sharma still provides the same tired excuses so this will be over with pretty quick

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 05:03:16 AM »

Translation: I'm old now and reconciled to the fact that my life is a pathetic waste and failure ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 05:03:52 AM »
in real life nasser wouldnt give u scumbag pumpkinheads the time of day...he wouldnt even stop to spit on u if u were lying on the side of the road
talking to the team on this forum is the closest u will ever get to talking to the wizard
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 05:05:25 AM »
in real life nasser wouldnt give u scumbag pumpkinheads the time of day...he wouldnt even stop to spit on u if u were lying on the side of the road
talking to the team on this forum is the closest u will ever get to talking to the wizard

HAHA So true my great friend. These people who contrive to criticize the great man are less that shit on his shoes

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 05:06:43 AM »
So, why does he take such pains to let you clowns do it? Talk about sending boys to do a man's job...  ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 05:07:15 AM »

What team? the five schmoes who were brutally beaten and had to leave in shame?  
Nasser is the side of the road that everyone spits on. The only thing he will achieve as being legendary is the number of surgical procedures performed on him to correct the years of abuse he heaped onto himself

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
What team? the five schmoes who were brutally beaten and had to leave in shame?  
Nasser is the side of the road that everyone spits on. The only thing he will achieve as being legendary is the number of surgical procedures performed on him to correct the years of abuse he heaped onto himself

ah here we have dadlord
the weirdo who has been obessed with nasser for over a year
the loonie whos whole post history is about nasser, the team...and then a few mmma posts
like we should take what u say seriously wacko ::)
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 05:09:24 AM »
So, why does he take such pains to let you clowns do it? Talk about sending boys to do a man's job...  ;)

nasser is a coward by nature- he lurks around while using his lackeys and underwear customers to spread his propaganda - that everyone laughs at anyway.

Poor nasser- never had any dignity or respect during his competing days or now
No surprise there

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 05:12:41 AM »
ah here we have dadlord
the loonie whos whole post history is about nasser, the team...and then a few mmma posts

The irony is that the pumkinheads do a far better job making Nasser the most talked about and famous bodybuider in history. He get more attention than Arnold. Nasser is the most talked about in all history and that shows that despite their jealous rage, they cannot ignore his greatness. No one would even know if they dropped dead , not one tear would be shed. But EVERYONE know about HUGE NASSER ;D ;D ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 05:13:28 AM »
ah here we have dadlord

And here we have naturalfag83

-The coward who was owned by eryan B and No One and ran away in shame to start a new account
- A gaytroll who lies to cover up his requests for naked mens pics on getbig
-Lives a broken down life rife with failures but likes to spin bullshit to make himself feel better
--Has yet to post any pics to backup his claims
- Lives in shame and denial after being outed and laughed at by everyone on getbig

Why should we take anything seriously from a confirmed liar and gaytroll?

naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

More facts exposing natfag83's lies
Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 05:18:21 AM »
And here we have naturalfag83

-The coward who was owned by eryan B and No One and ran away in shame to start a new account
- A gaytroll who lies to cover up his requests for naked mens pics on getbig
-Lives a broken down life rife with failures but likes to spin bullshit to make himself feel better
--Has yet to post any pics to backup his claims
- Lives in shame and denial after being outed and laughed at by everyone on getbig

Why should we take anything seriously from a confirmed liar and gaytroll?

here we have dadlord whos gimmick no one is in time out, and his other gimmicks gigantorx and berzerkfury are headed next
-is an obsessed stalker who follow me around
-has casued other memebers to pm me becasue they are offended by his stalking
-is obsesed with nasser
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 05:21:03 AM »
here we have dadlord whos gimmick no one is in time out, and his other gimmicks gigantorx and berzerkfury are headed next
-is an obsessed stalker who follow me around
-has casued other memebers to pm me becasue they are offended by his stalking
-is obsesed with nasser

You are one of the best poster on this site. Many, many people are admirers of you work and positive, funny and thoughtful threads. You sir are a prince among men and the fact that you are stalked by angry little horse face girls is testimony to your power to own minds, tiny minds of course.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 05:26:06 AM »
Wow - naturalfag83's desperation is mounting ..just like Don ;D

I guess seeing all of getbig laugh at him is just getting to be too much for his tiny mind to handle  ;D

Are you going to go swab the galleria floors in rage naturaljanitor83?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 05:28:36 AM »
You are one of the best poster on this site. Many, many people are admirers of you work and positive, funny and thoughtful threads. You sir are a prince among men and the fact that you are stalked by angry little horse face girls is testimony to your power to own minds, tiny minds of course.
thank u sharma-im just a little fish in a big sea
dont sell yourself short-your posts are one of a kind...beyond excellent!
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 05:29:35 AM »
Wow - naturalfag83's desperation is mounting ..just like Don ;D

I guess seeing all of getbig laugh at him is just getting to be too much for his tiny mind to handle  ;D

Are you going to go swab the galleria floors in rage naturaljanitor83?

wow u call me a janitor! ummmm...lame
why do u look so gay in those pics dreadlord? uconn is a horrible school i hope u not go there!
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 05:34:17 AM »
wow u call me a janitor! ummmm...lame
why do u look so gay in those pics dreadlord? uconn is a horrible school i hope u not go there!

Are you sniffing the cumstains in nassers panties again natfag83?. Try to make sense when you post.
I know its a lot to ask from you but stranger things have happened.

No wonder( ;D) you get laughed at so often.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 05:35:19 AM »
i go to work now
bye sharma!
bye dadlord-rot in hell
w