Author Topic: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!  (Read 6653 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
i can attest to nassers good nature...i have been talking with him for a while via email and he treats me like a good friend on the emails
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »
Another:

To: nasser@cts.com
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 19:40: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Appreciative fan!!!

Hey Nasser,

I am a huge fan of yours! I don't want any training advice or nutrition tips or drug counseling. I only wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for being an inspiration to me and for being the best bodybuilder of all time. You have inspired me to be a better person.

Mauro

Wow. so youre posting these" emails" to prove what, that you stalk Nasser and love him in a very "homosexual" way? How obsessed can you be with a washed up G4P "bber"? Gay as the day is long.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »
Okay this was a little nuts (to say the least), but I'm going to paste it anyway, just shows the diversity of emails he gets and is funny to read at the same time.   ;D  But keep in mind Nasser does not gay-bash and has both straight and gay friends.

Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 06:25: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Huge Muscles!

Hello Superman! I have been a very huge fan of yours for a long, long time! Working on getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! LOVE MY STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!! So huge , freakin strong and so horny! I need to get off 10 times a day and more if I could! My wife tells me I am to demanding for sex and I am to huge so she will not have sex with me or take care of my throbbing muscle lol! I have a lifting partner who after a hard work out, pumping up huge and feeling like lifting a 20 ton locomotive we hit the showers and start telling how huge each other are getting and  of course both of us are rock hard and end up cumming while watching each other flex! Although I am married, huge muscles, guys on steroids and wanting to be freaky huge and stronger than Supeerman gets me so turned on that I have to jerk off and like to jerk off with a buddy who is huge and massive! Please take this as a compliment big man, but I have even shot several loads over your huge muscles! Have you ever after working out with a  buddy been so horny that you two flex, maybe feel each others huge muscles and shoot a load? Or had a muscle buddy blow you? Whimps don't turn me on, just huge muscle! Am I the only married muscle dude into getting freaky huge that gets off with his other married muscle friends? One loves to give me oral he gets so worked up and if the wife won't do it hey, a muscle freak will do! Sorry to be so open big man!  a guy as massive, super strong and very handsome has a lot of married or non married muscle freaks offering to take care of your big muscle between those huge quads! I know I would offer to take care of you Superman!! My muscles can use the extra protein!

Peace to you big man and good look on all your contest! You are the best!

I can't believe that you took that time to write a fake email about some homo emailing Nasser....

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2008, 08:01:02 PM »
Okay this was a little nuts (to say the least), but I'm going to paste it anyway, just shows the diversity of emails he gets and is funny to read at the same time.   ;D  But keep in mind Nasser does not gay-bash and has both straight and gay friends.

Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 06:25: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Huge Muscles!

Hello Superman! I have been a very huge fan of yours for a long, long time! Working on getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! LOVE MY STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!! So huge , freakin strong and so horny! I need to get off 10 times a day and more if I could! My wife tells me I am to demanding for sex and I am to huge so she will not have sex with me or take care of my throbbing muscle lol! I have a lifting partner who after a hard work out, pumping up huge and feeling like lifting a 20 ton locomotive we hit the showers and start telling how huge each other are getting and  of course both of us are rock hard and end up cumming while watching each other flex! Although I am married, huge muscles, guys on steroids and wanting to be freaky huge and stronger than Supeerman gets me so turned on that I have to jerk off and like to jerk off with a buddy who is huge and massive! Please take this as a compliment big man, but I have even shot several loads over your huge muscles! Have you ever after working out with a  buddy been so horny that you two flex, maybe feel each others huge muscles and shoot a load? Or had a muscle buddy blow you? Whimps don't turn me on, just huge muscle! Am I the only married muscle dude into getting freaky huge that gets off with his other married muscle friends? One loves to give me oral he gets so worked up and if the wife won't do it hey, a muscle freak will do! Sorry to be so open big man!  a guy as massive, super strong and very handsome has a lot of married or non married muscle freaks offering to take care of your big muscle between those huge quads! I know I would offer to take care of you Superman!! My muscles can use the extra protein!

Peace to you big man and good look on all your contest! You are the best!
This might be the gayest fucking shit Ive ever read....  :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
This might be the gayest fucking shit Ive ever read....  :-X

Makes "sergiopump" seem heterosexual  :o

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2008, 08:14:18 PM »

Makes "sergiopump" seem heterosexual  :o
;D LOL

Gayer than Elton John and Liberace riding a unicorn together on a rainbow while listening to Boy George. :-X

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
i can attest to nassers good nature...i have been talking with him for a while via email and he treats me like a good friend on the emails

:-\

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »

I'm sure nasser always has time for a repeat buyers of his worn panties. Your charity is valued and will be utilized in his upcoming surgical procedure.  Rumor has it that doctors are trying frantically to attach some common sense to that  oil tanker that is nasser ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »
So whats Sharma and Bigbobs excuses for this?  ::)

I'm still waiting for an explanation ..... how easy it is to avoid this LOL  ;D

As proven by the link above, Nasser is a big supporter of G4P  :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2008, 12:49:14 AM »
I'm still waiting for an explanation ..... how easy it is to avoid this LOL  ;D

As proven by the link above, Nasser is a big supporter of G4P  :-*

Did you actually read the thread?   ???  No "proof" has been posted thus far; it's simply speculation.  I already addressed this on page 1 or 2.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2008, 01:50:32 AM »
Well what else is he selling then?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2008, 04:49:09 AM »
Didn't bayGBM say that nasser has posed in "private" parties?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2008, 11:23:38 AM »
Did you actually read the thread?   ???  No "proof" has been posted thus far; it's simply speculation.  I already addressed this on page 1 or 2.

Its Nasser official site man...the link is the proof, oh wait...someone hacked it?  ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2008, 11:49:51 AM »
Didn't bayGBM say that nasser has posed in "private" parties?

didnt we all say youre a loser?
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2008, 12:53:40 PM »
didnt we all say youre a loser?

Hardly... but all of getbig agreed that you were a gaytroll loser though. This is what happens when you lie so often to cover up your gaytrolling for naked men. Try to get your facts straight. I know its tough...you being bluto and all  ;D