Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 90570 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #625 on: August 25, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »
Dorian's Yates had good arms in the 1993 Olympia

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #626 on: August 26, 2008, 03:15:55 AM »
Dorian's Yates had good arms in the 1993 Olympia

Well in 1993 his arms did look their biggest and best but he still looked drastically different then the infamous old black and white photos. So he must have had one hell of a bad contest prep to lose that much muscle in the couple of months before the contest, anyway for Dorian his arms looked good but for everyone else well kinda average.
Still this is the best look he managed to bring to the stage and that is what should be compared with Ronnies best stage appearance. Not any offseason pics of either guy but their best ever Mr Olympia contest package.
93 Olympia pics:

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #627 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:46 AM »
Well in 1993 his arms did look their biggest and best but he still looked drastically different then the infamous old black and white photos. So he must have had one hell of a bad contest prep to lose that much muscle in the couple of months before the contest, anyway for Dorian his arms looked good but for everyone else well kinda average.
Still this is the best look he managed to bring to the stage and that is what should be compared with Ronnies best stage appearance. Not any offseason pics of either guy but their best ever Mr Olympia contest package.
93 Olympia pics:

Maybe never the best shaped biceps on the planet but still big/good enough.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #628 on: August 26, 2008, 11:51:18 AM »
Yates = fantastic
  big pregnant gut   thats pathetic
b

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #629 on: August 26, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »
  big pregnant gut   thats pathetic

The perfect emulation of a pregnant gut.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #630 on: August 26, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
The perfect emulation of a pregnant gut.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: August 26, 2008, 10:09:41 PM »
So much for Shawn Ray's "great" quads  ::) Dorian's quads are twice the size and more defined in all regard. Simple and utter domination never seen before or after. Like a man versus 2 boys.

Team Yates

suckmymuscle

« Reply #632 on: September 01, 2008, 10:30:57 AM »

that peice Eurotrash is stronger, smarter, Better built, Wealthier, and more popular than you.

ps- plus he dominated your idol every time they competed.

Ha ha ha ha ha...but then, who isn't stronger, smarter, better built and welathier than Earl? Even Richard Simmons can count himself as being better than Earl, because at least he's out of the closet - self-loathing is really a bitch. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #633 on: September 01, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »
  Ha ha ha ha ha...but then, who isn't stronger, smarter, better built and welathier than Earl? Even Richard Simmons can count himself as being better than Earl, because at least he's out of the closet - self-loathing is really a bitch. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow it is becoming clearly obvious that you go to sleep thinking about how i make you cry on getbig ;D

and i've seen "royalty", i'm better than him in every way 8)

E
E