Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 90578 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #600 on: August 24, 2008, 08:14:13 AM »
Dummy Ronnie said his best Olympia showing was 1998 specifically because of his conditioning was SPOT ON  ;) Weider said 1998 was Ronnie , best as did Shawn Perine , as did McGough 2001/1998 specifically because he is better conditioned you can't find one single credible real bodybuilding writer who says 1999 was his best showing and never could

and you're the dummy getting owned the Muscletime pics look NOTHING like the photoshopped pics you've been posting lol

next  ;)

so, you just ignore musclemags contest review AND what Ronnie said in his victory seminar in 99?

is that what you are doing?

its all documented on the web, in case you think these statements are made up.

tell us. ND.

we want to know.

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #601 on: August 24, 2008, 08:16:56 AM »
so, you just ignore musclemags contest review AND what Ronnie said in his victory seminar in 99?

is that what you are doing?

tell us. ND.

we want to know.

LMFAO are you going to ignore what Ronnie said , Shawn Perine , Peter McGough , Joe Weider ? I don't trust ANYTHING you say I've already exposed you as a liar making up quotes from Shawn Ray , couple that with your photoshopped pics your word is worthless and its a done deal Ronnie himself said on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly what his best Olympia was and it wasn't 1999  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: August 24, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »
To me, those pics show how Dorian is clearly superior.  His physique has far greater refinement and conditioning as opposed to Colemen, who by comparision looks several weeks out.

Exactly , which proves the point Dorian is harder & drier

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #603 on: August 24, 2008, 08:19:36 AM »
LMFAO are you going to ignore what Ronnie said , Shawn Perine , Peter McGough , Joe Weider ? I don't trust ANYTHING you say I've already exposed you as a liar making up quotes from Shawn Ray , couple that with your photoshopped pics your word is worthless and its a done deal Ronnie himself said on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly what his best Olympia was and it wasn't 1999  ;)

I will post the links later on and you can take your words and stick them up your delusional ass.

ps you don't get it:

you are zeroing in on one quote while ignoring all others that are just as valid.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #604 on: August 24, 2008, 08:20:15 AM »
Exactly , which proves the point Dorian is harder & drier

than a 2003 Ronnie.

not a 99 Ronnie.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: August 24, 2008, 08:24:36 AM »
I will post the links later on and you can take your words and stick them up your delusional ass.

ps you don't get it:

you are zeroing in on one quote while ignoring all others that are just as valid.

LMFAO one quote dummy did you miss the several? of course not you're just in denial as usual

FACT no established credible writer views 1999 Olympia as his best overall showing FOR A REASON
FACT multiple credible sources including Ronnie himself say he was harder & drier in 1998

these are the facts you can't change the facts just deny them as usual  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: August 24, 2008, 08:29:28 AM »
than a 2003 Ronnie.

not a 99 Ronnie.

It doesn't matter what year it was and why?  ;)

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier than Dorian , so it doesn't matter what year it is  ;)

Hulkster = owned as usual

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: August 24, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »
Density & Dryness unmatched

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #608 on: August 24, 2008, 08:41:29 AM »
LOL ND is not only breaking out the sillouettes, he is breaking out the blurry screenshots from yesteryear LOL

you know you are desperate when....

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: August 24, 2008, 08:42:41 AM »
LOL ND is not only breaking out the sillouettes, he is breaking out the blurry screenshots from yesteryear LOL

you know you are desperate when....

Hey I could be breaking out photoshopped screencaps like you  ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #610 on: August 24, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
It doesn't matter what year it was and why?  ;)

Ronnie was NEVER harder or drier than Dorian , so it doesn't matter what year it is  ;)

Hulkster = owned as usual

So? Why does hard conditioning trump everything else? Dorian had good conditioning, great, he also had terrible arms I mean when little shawn Ray has bigger arms then you well you really shouldn't be weighing anymore than 200 pounds or it's a little embarrassing.

Dorian was hard which you like a lot apparently more than just about any other quality, oh and by the way I don't mean that you like hard old Dorian in a gay way even though it sounds like I do.
So Dorian's value as a bodybuilder hinges on whether he either nails his dry conditioning perfectly or spills over and without that one quality that apparently trumps everything he'd suck and be lucky to place in the top ten?
Because apparently if Coleman is 10-20% less dry even with his superior size, definition and separation then he can't beat Dorian even if Dorian had kept competing and tore every muscle on his body and eventually had the arms of a little girl (in 1999 I'm guessing) that's what you are saying.
Well I disagree there's a reason why Haney was better than Rich Gaspari and always beat him even though Gaspari was a lot harder (which you like) because there are other factors involved.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #611 on: August 24, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »
he also had terrible arms I mean when little shawn Ray has bigger arms then you well you really shouldn't be weighing anymore than 200 pounds or it's a little embarrassing.

but dorian had better balance than Ronnie! LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:32 AM »
but dorian had better balance than Ronnie! LOL

At his best absolutely  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: August 24, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »
So? Why does hard conditioning trump everything else? Dorian had good conditioning, great, he also had terrible arms I mean when little shawn Ray has bigger arms then you well you really shouldn't be weighing anymore than 200 pounds or it's a little embarrassing.

Dorian was hard which you like a lot apparently more than just about any other quality, oh and by the way I don't mean that you like hard old Dorian in a gay way even though it sounds like I do.
So Dorian's value as a bodybuilder hinges on whether he either nails his dry conditioning perfectly or spills over and without that one quality that apparently trumps everything he'd suck and be lucky to place in the top ten?
Because apparently if Coleman is 10-20% less dry even with his superior size, definition and separation then he can't beat Dorian even if Dorian had kept competing and tore every muscle on his body and eventually had the arms of a little girl (in 1999 I'm guessing) that's what you are saying.
Well I disagree there's a reason why Haney was better than Rich Gaspari and always beat him even though Gaspari was a lot harder (which you like) because there are other factors involved.  ;)

he didn't have terrible arms thats your biased ignorant point of view his biceps weren't great old news his triceps and forearms were awesome , and Shawn Ray may have ' bigger ' biceps/triceps which only points out how out of proportion they are in relation to his torso , he has heavyweights arms and a lightweights torso , that speaks volumes about his problems and you still can't seem to follow the debate its Dorian AT HIS BEST and 1994 isn't his best  ;)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #614 on: August 24, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »
he didn't have terrible arms thats your biased ignorant point of view his biceps weren't great old news his triceps and forearms were awesome , and Shawn Ray may have ' bigger ' biceps/triceps which only points out how out of proportion they are in relation to his torso , he has heavyweights arms and a lightweights torso , that speaks volumes about his problems and you still can't seem to follow the debate its Dorian AT HIS BEST and 1994 isn't his best  ;)

So now Shawn Ray wasn't as well balanced and proportioned as Dorian either? Good lord man when does it end? Have you created a special category of awesomeness in your mind that excludes everyone with big arms as being out of proportion? Talk about being biased in Dorians favour!  ;)

Anyway what do you consider to be Dorians best? It can't be those six or so old black & white photos of Dorian then because he wasn't in contest shape, they were offseason photos so he wasn't fully dry or hard (which you like) and had very little separation.
And you can't be referring to his contest showings either because while he was dry and hard he wasn't as big as he was in those old black and white photos so which is it? Because it sounds like his best in your mind is a combination of the size he had in those old black and white photos combined with his contest conditioning but that combination never existed except in your mind so which is his best?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #615 on: August 24, 2008, 10:37:31 AM »
It can't be those six or so old black & white photos of Dorian then because he wasn't in contest shape, they were offseason photos so he wasn't fully dry or hard (which you like) and had very little separation.

ND claims he was harder in those shots than Ronnie ever was.. ::)

he should just retire from getbig and save himself any more humilation this weekend..
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #616 on: August 24, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »
So now Shawn Ray wasn't as well balanced and proportioned as Dorian either? Good lord man when does it end? Have you created a special category of awesomeness in your mind that excludes everyone with big arms as being out of proportion? Talk about being biased in Dorians favour!  ;)

Anyway what do you consider to be Dorians best? It can't be those six or so old black & white photos of Dorian then because he wasn't in contest shape, they were offseason photos so he wasn't fully dry or hard (which you like) and had very little separation.
And you can't be referring to his contest showings either because while he was dry and hard he wasn't as big as he was in those old black and white photos so which is it? Because it sounds like his best in your mind is a combination of the size he had in those old black and white photos combined with his contest conditioning but that combination never existed except in your mind so which is his best?

Kermit here is a big hypocrite because as far as he's concerned average biceps development is worse than zero calf development.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #617 on: August 24, 2008, 10:42:58 AM »
Shawns arms werent bigger than dorians in 1994

In that shot Shawn is closer to the camera

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #618 on: August 24, 2008, 10:57:07 AM »
Wow must have been a pretty damn crappy book, maybe it was ghost written for him.  ;)

So Coleman didn't have very good balance & proportion so no matter how much bigger than Dorian he got it's redundant. But Dorian did have excellent balance and proportion? Wow I don't know what to say to that........ except to post more pictures that prove you to be dead wrong. I know how much you hate photos but don't worry they aren't evil and they don't steal your soul etc.

First off Lets look at Dorians fucked up arms which were too small to begin with but after the bicep tear were about 18 inches (no joke) so for a guy who wrote the book on mass and mainlined GH that's seriously pathetic. So here are some pics from the 94 Olympia which was one of his 2 heaviest appearances.

Have you ever seen a reigning champ owned as hard as in this next pic? Delts, arms, pecs and legs Dorian is getting owned hard everywhere.

And check this one, even little old Shawn Ray has bigger arms than the guy who wrote the book on mass, seriously compare their arms.

Did you look at all those pics? I told you, his arms are seriously 18 inches! Anyway it get's worse, now I know that might be hard to believe but his arms got even smaller and I'll post those pics in a minute so ND you might want to hide under your bed before it gets worse.  :)

levrOWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #619 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:14 AM »
Wow you can't seem to pay attention to the ' debate ' it was Dorian AT HIS BEST had better balance & proportion while maintaining better density & dryness , AT HIS BEST so your multiple post meltdown was all for nothing  ;) and better balance & proportion include , torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , leg length in relation to the torso , upper body & lower body balance , proportion of the calves in relation to the quads , proportion of the hamstrings in relation to the quads when viewed in profile , proportion of the forearms in relation to the biceps & triceps , proportion of the biceps & triceps in relation to the deltoids , and Dorian AT HIS BEST has better balance & proportion than Ronnie while maintaining better muscle density & dryness

I will put these pictures of Dorian AT IS BEST against ANYTHING Coleman has to offer and while Ronnie may meet parts of the criteria better than Dorian as a WHOLE how contests are judged ( all rounds are physique rounds ) Dorian meets that criteria better

funny how "dorian at his best" is not competition photos ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:35 AM »

No Shawn wasn't not at Dorian's best not with his hevyweight's arms and his lightweight's torso , or his massive quads dominating his small high calves , ever see Shawn's latspreads? don't worry neither has anyone else  ;) , height is also factored in judging as well like or not

I'd say the black & white pics of Dorian are his best for a few reasons , one the size he simply looks better heavier and the more size he drops the smaller his arms get , same with his balance . it doesn't matter if he wasn't in contest shape because he could have won the Olympia as is just based on those photos , don't mistake someone else's offseason for a Yates offseason he could maintain his hardness which was unequaled up to 285 pounds , this coming from Kevin Horton

So while he wasn't Dorian contest ready he was still good enough to destroy anyone on the 1993 Olympia stage and anyone with a brain can see conditioning has gone down hill since he retired , he could step onstage today with that physique and beat Cutler without much effort

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #621 on: August 24, 2008, 06:00:48 PM »
hey ND

Could u explain why Shawn has a lightweight torso?

:)

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #622 on: August 24, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »
Shawn ray did not at his best (1994,96) have better balance or body structure that a 1992,93,95-96 Dorian, from the front shawn had a long torso witch gave him to the trained eye, a long upperbody and short stumpy looking legs... Nasser who was also a great bodybuilder between 1995-98 had a slimmeler look at alot heavier body weight which was alittle harder to pick, as great as both Shawn and Nasser were if you take an objective look @ the 3 of them just standing there relaxed from the front and back Dorian has better Balance (the whole body that is) and structure than both Shawn, Nasser, Paul, etc...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #623 on: August 24, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
LOL comparing these Ronnie 99 muscletime shots to shots of dorian is fucking hilarious:

dorian (shown here in 94 and in 93) gets fucking killed:

no wonder ND has to sharpen dorian pics to compare them to Ronnie.

he needs all the photoshopping he can get.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #624 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

Yes all of these things have something in common they're famous photos of an unusual occurrence which existed in a brief microcosm of time and then were never seen again, they were also only viewed by a couple of people first hand at the time they were taken, and yes while there have been other occurrences that have been noted by crack pots and conspiracy theorists (who are also crackpots) who claim that these things were in fact seen again there has been no proof at least not any as famous as these photos.

So yes all these photos have become just about legendary the stuff of myth almost but are they proof? Do aliens exist? Is Bigfoot real? What about the Loch Ness Monster? And finally was there a period when Dorians arms actually looked decent when not squeezed against his side during a side triceps pose?

Well in the interest of time I'm only going to discuss the Dorian Yates images captured by one lucky individual on a cold foggy England morning in a dingy basement in 1993. In these images Dorian who was a bodybuilder has achieved a look that appears impressive with large full muscles that while having very little separation still appear well proportioned and to a degree aesthetic, to some would be believers these photos are not only proof that Dorian at one time had decent arms but also that he was in fact the best bodybuilder of all time........ at least at the time the photos were taken.
But others who have chosen not except them have pointed out the fact that he was never able to reproduce this look ever again, even a month or two later when he unveiled his physique for the world to see during the 1993 Mr Olympia competition, where Dorian who looked decent was drastically smaller than the fabled photos.
So what was the reason for the discrepancy? Did Dorian who was known for having a dry condition for contests over diet to the point of sacrificing a significant amount of muscle, and if so why did he not learn from this mistake and bring that shortly held size to the stage in future competitions?

What is the real reason that he never was able to produce a size even close to those photos in the next 4 years of his competitive days? And why did he in fact become even smaller and smaller with arms that most would agree did not belong on a Mr Olympia winner in the years ahead. Perhaps we will never know but one thing is for certain and that is the handful of photos captured on that fateful day will remain the source of much controversy and defensive whining from the fans of Dorian until the internet ceases to exist and damn dirty Apes rule the earth. The End.