Author Topic: RocketSwitch Yates pics  (Read 91716 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: RocketSwitch Yates pics
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2008, 06:26:10 PM »
what objective criteria are you using to determine density and dryness? If you're making up advantages based on what you think, then I could just as easily cancel them out by saying Ronnie is equally as hard and dry. There's no way you can disprove my comment without establishing some sort of criteria. As for Ronnie's disproportion problems, who's to say Dorian's massive torso and narrow quads with calves too big is any better? We can, however, objectively determine that Ronnie is owning Dorian in muscular bulk and definition. ;)

How do I know Dorian was harder & drier than Ronnie Coleman? Dorian said so and seeing I wasn't there I will have to take it on a matter of authority and seeing he's seen as a no nonsense type of guy a real straight shooter and coupled with the fact that he's and IFBB judge his word is GOLD you can deny it all you want I could care less its right in line with the rest of your statements nothing new , don't mistake me for trying to convince you nothing could be further from that , I'm correcting you  ;)

Peter McGough also verifies Ronnie wasn't as hard or as dry as he was in 2001 which is universally viewed as his best showing for among that reason and I'll take his word on authority as well seeing I wasn't at said contests and videos and pictures don't mean DICK to actually being there live & in person

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2008, 06:27:21 PM »
so that means you think the flaws of both dorian and ronnie are greater than the flaws of the Maryland Muscle Machine 8)

E

Don't presume to speak for me  ;) NO it has nothing to do with flaws

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2008, 06:30:25 PM »
Don't presume to speak for me  ;) NO it has nothing to do with flaws

ok than you think the strengths of Mr. Levrone are greater than dorian and ronnie's

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: August 23, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
ok than you think the strengths of Mr. Levrone are greater than dorian and ronnie's

E

NO I think he has a better looking physique from an aesthetics standpoint from both of them hence why I would rather look like him and why I would rather look like Steve Reeves than any of them  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #579 on: August 23, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »
If the pic of Ronnie is shitty, it is resultant of Ronnie's physique being shitty.

not really. The pic of Ronnie is too small and shows his whole body, further hiding any details you might otherwise see. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Moreover, that's an unflattering shot of Ronnie. Everybody is susceptible to having a bad pic taken of them. So I wouldn't use the argument that a shitty pic is the resultant of a shitty physique.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »
How do I know Dorian was harder & drier than Ronnie Coleman? Dorian said so and seeing I wasn't there I will have to take it on a matter of authority and seeing he's seen as a no nonsense type of guy a real straight shooter and coupled with the fact that he's and IFBB judge his word is GOLD you can deny it all you want I could care less its right in line with the rest of your statements nothing new , don't mistake me for trying to convince you nothing could be further from that , I'm correcting you

again, what objective criteria are you using to determine density and dryness? And show me where Dorian explicitly said he had better conditioning than 01 ASC Ronnie.

Peter McGough also verifies Ronnie wasn't as hard or as dry as he was in 2001 which is universally viewed as his best showing for among that reason and I'll take his word on authority as well seeing I wasn't at said contests and videos and pictures don't mean DICK to actually being there live & in person

bwahahaha, the human eye is nowhere near as accurate as a machine for determining conditioning. Hydrostatic weighing has a margin of error of 1%. A caliper has a margin of error of 3-5% and doesn't even measure water levels. The human eye is even worse. Are you honestly telling me that Peter McGough has superhuman powers that enable him to determine a person's body fat and water levels more accurately than a machine?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »
Yeah all that stuff you said but did you see Ronnie in 99 compared to Dorians best ever conditioning in 95 in Hulksters post?
Game over man, Ronnie doesn't just look bigger he's also got separation and shape that Dorian obviously can't match but I guess all the many photo's that show this are somehow irrelevant as evidence of Ronnies obvious physical superiority to Dorian.
Seriously compare the photo's they don't lie, embrace the truth and let it soothe your troubled soul. Because you are in classic denial. ;)

no shit.

ND is totally getting owned again and in total denail of the pics as usual.

Hey ND, tell us what it is like to be so thoroughly owned that you have to break out your 2003 ronnie silouette pics from like 2 years ago?

pathetic man.

you are on the defensive now more than ever. LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2008, 06:53:41 PM »
here's a better abs-and-thigh comparison.

93 Dorian vs 03 Ronnie

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »
2003 Ronnie is winning that one.

ND is currently frantically emailing muscletime BEGGING them not to put up any more 99 pics

he better be ready for a whole lot of defensive bullshitting in the next week or so. quotes, silouettes, photoelectric effects, its all going to be used in a desperate attempt to come up with excuses for the owning of dorian by ronnie 99.

I love it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »
lol one good asset keep exposing your ignorance with each post  ;) his good assets were great conditioning , size , balance and completeness , he dominated everyone for a reason and I'll clue you in on something ...it wasn't because of just his back  ;)
Yeah ive always thought Dorian yates presented the most Complete package in history in 1993 with the points ND has pointed out with the balance, condationing, and size with Samir a close second in his 83 shape, I feel Dorian reached his all time Best CONDIATIONING in 1995 even with his torn bicep those 2 pics of Dorian from the back posted by ND show a Physique 10yrs ahead of its time in terms of Condationing at 255-260lbs, i still havn,t seen anyone @ that sort of Body weight with that type of Balance and condiation with the possible exception of a 1998 or 2001 Ronnie Coleman but if Memory serves me right in both shows ronnie was in the 240lb-250lb range, if we are talking about who was the most massive Mr Olympia there no dispute the package Ronnie brought to the stage in 2003 @ 283-285lbs took the Standard to another Dimention just as Dorian had 10yrs earlier in 1993, however i still beleave Dorian had the Best Condationing ever for a MR Olympia champion to this day.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #585 on: August 24, 2008, 03:59:08 AM »
big deal Dorian wrote the book on size , better conditioning Dorian wrote the book on that as well , what is this magic ingredient that now makes Ronnie unbeatable ? lol there is none
Must have been a pretty damn crappy book. Maybe it was ghost written for him.  :)
so any heavier Coleman version came at the expense of his density & conditioning and his balance & proportion like his conditioning suffered as well , so any size advantage become redundant at the expense of other parts of the criteria so you're right back where you started before NO WHERE
So Ronnie had lousy balance & proportion when he got bigger but Dorian Didn't? Dude you are dead wrong. Dorians arms were fucked up, they were too small to begin with but after the bicep tear were about 18 inches (no joke) so for a guy who weighed as much as Dorian and also mainlined GH that's seriously sad. Here are some pics from the 94 Olympia. He is getting Levrowned pretty damn hard.

Have you ever seen a reigning champ owned as hard as in this next pic? Arms, delts, pecs, legs Dorian is getting owned everywhere.

Check out this next pic even little old Shawn Ray had bigger arms than the guy who wrote the book on mass.

Did you look at all those pics? I told you, his arms are seriously 18 inches! Anyway it get's worse, now I know that might be hard to believe but his arms got even smaller and I'll post those pics in a minute so ND you might want to hide under your bed before it gets worse.  :)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #586 on: August 24, 2008, 04:24:11 AM »
Now I'm going to post some more pics of Dorian looking shitty and getting owned but I should warn you they have Nasser in them and yes he looks better than Dorian, the danger is that this might attract Sharma to this thread like a dung beetle to....... well you know but I haven't seen Sharma around the thread so since the coast looks clear here are some 96 contest pics of Dorian with arms seriously somewhere around 17 inches.
ND if you aren't already hiding under your parents bed then nows the time buddy.  :)

I told you 17 inches. You didn't believe me, but the guy who wrote the book on mass had some amazingly tiny, shitty arms even after taking lots of Test and GH..... Pathetic! Oh and if you want to see it get even worse I'll post pics from 97........ yes that's right, it gets even worse. :o

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #587 on: August 24, 2008, 04:36:44 AM »
Alright I haven't heard from ND so he may have killed himself out of despair and if he hasn't these pics of Dorian from 97 should do the trick and finish him off. Look at these shitty arms, I mean my god 16 inches!  :)

Examine these pics closely his arms are literally somewhere around 16 inches, and they only look that big after he pumped them up backstage! So normally they'd look even smaller! Incredible he had to pump them full of blood for them to even look this bad, wow think about it! :o

Okay so lets recap you've just seen contest pics not the black and white offseason shots that his fans hang on to in their trembling fists but actual contest pics from 94, 96 and 97. So 3 different Olympias and it's painfully obvious that Dorian had the worst arms of any Mr Olympia ever! I think only a crazy person could think otherwise. And until I hear different I'm going to assume that ND is Dead.  :)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #588 on: August 24, 2008, 04:58:16 AM »
Alright I haven't heard from ND so he may have killed himself out of despair and if he hasn't these pics of Dorian from 97 should do the trick and finish him off. Look at these shitty arms, I mean my god 16 inches!  :)

16 inches??? keep dreaming.

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #589 on: August 24, 2008, 05:04:16 AM »
16 inches??? keep dreaming.

Alright I'll go as high as 16.6 but you have to remember that since they're his weakest bodypart he would have pumped the shit out of them backstage so even full of blood they still only look that big!  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: August 24, 2008, 05:33:43 AM »
So Coleman didn't have very good balance & proportion so no matter how much bigger than Dorian he got it's redundant. But Dorian did have excellent balance and proportion? Wow I don't know what to say to that........ except to post more pictures that prove you to be dead wrong. I know how much you hate photos but don't worry they aren't evil and they don't steal your soul etc.

Wow you can't seem to pay attention to the ' debate ' it was Dorian AT HIS BEST had better balance & proportion while maintaining better density & dryness , AT HIS BEST so your multiple post meltdown was all for nothing  ;) and better balance & proportion include , torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , leg length in relation to the torso , upper body & lower body balance , proportion of the calves in relation to the quads , proportion of the hamstrings in relation to the quads when viewed in profile , proportion of the forearms in relation to the biceps & triceps , proportion of the biceps & triceps in relation to the deltoids , and Dorian AT HIS BEST has better balance & proportion than Ronnie while maintaining better muscle density & dryness

I will put these pictures of Dorian AT IS BEST against ANYTHING Coleman has to offer and while Ronnie may meet parts of the criteria better than Dorian as a WHOLE how contests are judged ( all rounds are physique rounds ) Dorian meets that criteria better

johnny

• Getbig II
« Reply #591 on: August 24, 2008, 05:35:15 AM »
Not sure the Actual point your trying to make posting all those shots of Dorians torn bicep..yes his arms in quiet a few shots were a weakness, but the judges seemed to be taking into account his overall package which from 1992-1997 they deemed to be the best in the world at that time (the total package that is) which would stand to reason why Dorian was MR OLYMPIA and not Shawn, Paul, Kevin, Nasser...i don,t think theres any qestion Ronnie and Dozens of others had "better" arms than Dorian, however dueing his time as MR OLYMPIA Dorian was like it or not far and away the most complete, Domminent package over the likes of Ronnie, Kevin, Paul, Nasser, Flex, Shawn etc...i have dozens of bad Ronnie pics of his gut distended, calves looking bad etc...but id rather just see the great ones posted of a 8 time Champion than try to belittle him with bad pics..same thing with Dorian 6 time MR OLYMPIA champion the 2 of them in my book were Increadible!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: August 24, 2008, 05:36:12 AM »
Alright I'll go as high as 16.6 but you have to remember that since they're his weakest bodypart he would have pumped the shit out of them backstage so even full of blood they still only look that big!  :o

You're just being contrary now you're not interested in debating just trolling

same contest by the way do they look 16.6 inches now?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: August 24, 2008, 05:38:38 AM »
1994 how does his 16" arms look now?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: August 24, 2008, 05:48:04 AM »
 :o

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #595 on: August 24, 2008, 06:03:58 AM »
Wow you can't seem to pay attention to the ' debate ' it was Dorian AT HIS BEST had better balance & proportion while maintaining better density & dryness , AT HIS BEST so your multiple post meltdown was all for nothing  ;) and better balance & proportion include , torso length , arm length in relation to the torso , leg length in relation to the torso , upper body & lower body balance , proportion of the calves in relation to the quads , proportion of the hamstrings in relation to the quads when viewed in profile , proportion of the forearms in relation to the biceps & triceps , proportion of the biceps & triceps in relation to the deltoids , and Dorian AT HIS BEST has better balance & proportion than Ronnie while maintaining better muscle density & dryness

I will put these pictures of Dorian AT IS BEST against ANYTHING Coleman has to offer and while Ronnie may meet parts of the criteria better than Dorian as a WHOLE how contests are judged ( all rounds are physique rounds ) Dorian meets that criteria better

You know the thing about those pics you posted is.... that.... he.... never.... looked.... like.... that.... on.... stage!  :)
So by all means post the same 6 black and white off season pics over and over cause yes he looks good in them, pity he didn't look that good on stage. All of the many pics I posted and I posted a lot are of him onstage at the contest and he looks like shit, even after all the Testosterone and Growth Hormone he used that's how big his arms were......... sad very sad.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #596 on: August 24, 2008, 07:53:42 AM »
LOL ND is being owned like a prison bitch that he is!

serious question for ND:

ND, you love to post how McGough claims that Ronnie was softer in 99 than in 98, even though the visuals show a totally different story.

now, you do realize that both Ronnie Coleman and professional contest reveiwer Johnny Fitness from Musclemag who was also there, have stated that Ronnie was as sharp or sharper than in 98.

what makes Peter's opinion true while Ronnie's and musclemag's false?

LOL

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: August 24, 2008, 08:00:23 AM »
You know the thing about those pics you posted is.... that.... he.... never.... looked.... like.... that.... on.... stage!  :)
So by all means post the same 6 black and white off season pics over and over cause yes he looks good in them, pity he didn't look that good on stage. All of the the many pics I posted and I posted a lot are of him onstage at the contest and he looks like shit, even after all the Testosterone and Growth Hormone he used that's how big his arms were......... sad very sad.

It doesn't matter if he looked like that onstage , what matters is he does look like that and he choose NOT to bring that package onstage because he didn't want to take any chances

and lmfao at GH and test like all the other guys weren't using the same stuff as him lol and where did it get them? NO WHERE  ;)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: August 24, 2008, 08:02:47 AM »
here's a better abs-and-thigh comparison.

93 Dorian vs 03 Ronnie

To me, those pics show how Dorian is clearly superior.  His physique has far greater refinement and conditioning as opposed to Colemen, who by comparision looks several weeks out.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: August 24, 2008, 08:05:38 AM »
LOL ND is being owned like a prison bitch that he is!

serious question for ND:

ND, you love to post how McGough claims that Ronnie was softer in 99 than in 98, even though the visuals show a totally different story.

now, you do realize that both Ronnie Coleman and professional contest reveiwer Johnny Fitness from Musclemag who was also there, have stated that Ronnie was as sharp or sharper than that year.

what makes Peter's opinion true while Ronnie's and musclemag's false?

LOL

::)

Dummy Ronnie said his best Olympia showing was 1998 specifically because of his conditioning was SPOT ON  ;) Weider said 1998 was Ronnie , best as did Shawn Perine , as did McGough 2001/1998 specifically because he is better conditioned you can't find one single credible real bodybuilding writer who says 1999 was his best showing and never could

and you're the dummy getting owned the Muscletime pics look NOTHING like the photoshopped pics you've been posting lol

next  ;)