Author Topic: The King 3 days out..  (Read 29622 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
The King 3 days out..
« on: August 15, 2008, 08:18:54 PM »
Okay fellas... The goal was 2 pounds of fat loss from last week and I did it. I fucking busted my ass and when I say I was in a zone I mean no one even talked to me in the gym. I looked like I was going to kill someone all week long. Now, this I was expecting, what shocked the hell out of me and disgusted was the fact that I gained 2 pounds of mass at the same time... I weighed in at 270 pounds. Still a long way to go to get that Dexter type of conditioning but I can say that I am at my all time best for the 4 week out mark. New goal is 1.5 pounds of fat by the 3 week out mark.. This will be the hardest week of my life but I am in a zone.. It's on!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: It's me (The King) @ 4 weeks out.. A-Game is here!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:22:53 PM »
looking pretty crazy man, i know i've said this before but INSANE torso thickness, lats and chest are reminiscent of Lee Haney and the delts and traps are among the best in the business as always, the stomach had definitely come down and the arms look bigger, good stuff.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »
Holy crap nice underwear   :o :o  very very nice!  You look very worn out in the shots, very hard work has been done and it will pay off come contest time baby!

jt
TEAM Nasser

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »
Just got in so I am just now getting to see these. I will get to see some better quality pics tomorrow as King always sends me the infamous grill and deck pics every Sat.  ;D I am very aware of what I want to see in the next 4 weeks. Better separation and striations along with a smaller waist which is coming in very nicely as the weeks go by. Now we are going into phase 2 which is were I come in 100%. Time to work my magic.

Will be making a couple minor adjustments in King's diet for the coming week. King will be stage ready next Sat and my goal is for him to look at his all time best. King has plenty of size right now so my attention is more on detail a getting him back to the freaky separation that had had a few years back.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »
Holy crap nice underwear    :o :o  very very nice!  You look very worn out in the shots, very hard work has been done and it will pay off come contest time baby!

jt

lol

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
Disgusted,

King is making an amazing transformation, just like dennis james has this year, both tried to play the size game and didnt fare so well ( well DJ did better than King ) . What do u think of Dennis' decision to come down to a lighter body weight and what do u think about Kings decision to do the same

Thanx
Glen

dustin

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »
Looking great, man. Not the most flattering poses but your conditioning is looking close to what it did when you got your pro card. If you can emulate that again... it will be nuts!! Please bring it back. It's like conditioning has been forgotten in the IFBB. Hope that your diet continues to go well. All the best.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 03:52:18 AM »

Looking big and thick King, back is fucking :o  Damn!!!!  Keep at it, these are the last few weeks that count the most!!!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 04:35:55 AM »
Looking okay but the gut is a bit distended. Sorry man, I know it's the positive board and all, but just calling it as I see it.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 04:37:19 AM »
you look like complete shit, i know u r just fishing for compliments but come on.
that stomach is massive when is the baby due, and maybe u should start training yor arms.
AND STOP THE FUCKIN SYNTHOL.
its time to give it up and move on to something else

You don't even have your pro card yet so why are you fucking with the King?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 07:08:16 AM »
King you look great!

but..............who is the tattooed  "Mutant Killer Zombie" that is about to eat your brains!?!??!??

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »
QuakerOats: Things are looking right on. The mass is there and the fat is coming off.. I'll be ready.

flexingtonsteele: Thanks for the props. but I'm sorry to correct you on something.. I'm not trying to come in lighter at all. I weighed in first thing in the morning on an empty stomach at 268 lbs. and that's after 5 days of low carbs. DJ is about 235 pounds right now and I will be 260 on stage at the AC.. That's 25 pounds more than the man. Weight is relative to conditioning and I dropped the hammer sinve the Ironman Pro to fix some structural issues.. That damn "orange powder" is amazing.

dustin: Thank you.. will do.

BIG ACH: 1.5 pounds of fat by next Saturday and it will look crazy.

BigJ: There is no distension what so ever. That comes from Insulin abuse and high volumes of growth. No 'Slin means no carbs.. I've taken 2.5 inches off my waist since the Ironman.. More to come.

windsor88: You don't get it brother... Insults like this mean I look amazing.. 'Nuff said. ;D

michael arvilla: Thanks man.. That'smy training partner Pro Wrestler Paul E. Nourmous (WWE B-Circuit).

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »
QuakerOats: Things are looking right on. The mass is there and the fat is coming off.. I'll be ready.

flexingtonsteele: Thanks for the props. but I'm sorry to correct you on something.. I'm not trying to come in lighter at all. I weighed in first thing in the morning on an empty stomach at 268 lbs. and that's after 5 days of low carbs. DJ is about 235 pounds right now and I will be 260 on stage at the AC.. That's 25 pounds more than the man. Weight is relative to conditioning and I dropped the hammer sinve the Ironman Pro to fix some structural issues.. That damn "orange powder" is amazing.

dustin: Thank you.. will do.

BIG ACH: 1.5 pounds of fat by next Saturday and it will look crazy.

BigJ: There is no distension what so ever. That comes from Insulin abuse and high volumes of growth. No 'Slin means no carbs.. I've taken 2.5 inches off my waist since the Ironman.. More to come.

windsor88: You don't get it brother... Insults like this mean I look amazing.. 'Nuff said. ;D

michael arvilla: Thanks man.. That'smy training partner Pro Wrestler Paul E. Nourmous (WWE B-Circuit).
I got to talk to jimmy about this orange powder and ask him why im not taking it lol  ;D

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
YES, King you are looking SICK dog! Your back has so many lumps on it it looks like a chewed up piece of bubble gum LOL. Biggest transformation I've seen in a while keep it up DUDE. Yo, I may be clueless or whatnot, but what is this fucking "Orange Powder" you are talking about. REMEMBER the only way you can tell if you are in shape is if you have straited glut's. BEST of luck King, we all know you don't need it.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 01:54:45 PM »
Your back is fricken redunkulus or just plain fucking crazy king.  I am proud of all the hard work you do.  I have been a fan a long time.  Hope you get what you shoot for as I know you love the sport and want to kick ass, best of luck bro.  Be safe and stay smart.   your friend joe of ironjoeleahy.com

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
Very nice changes ! The smaller waist makes that back look even bigger. Great work and I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »
Looking okay but the gut is a bit distended. Sorry man, I know it's the positive board and all, but just calling it as I see it.

Big J nothing wrong with calling things as you see them bro. This comment gives me a change to clear up a few things not just about King, but about what is happening with some of these guys in general. I don't recall anyone else ever bringing this up before, but if they have I haven't seen it. You see two types of distention going on with these guys. One is a look you have say right after eating a huge meal and the other is a very wide thickening of the obliques. The first is easy to correct the second not so easy. If you look back at some of the pics of the last show King was in his obliques have come down a lot. I am not 100% sure as to why we are seeing this more and more today, but I have my suspicions. In the pics that you are talking about you need to realise that King had just gotten done working out and he was sucking aair bigtime and the person who took these shots was catching him in the middle of a breath on a few of them. Just compare them to the 5 week out pics and you will see what I mean. Also notice how his obliques have been streamlined compared to past shows. Last year in the NY Pro show his obliques were very small also, but the judges did not seem to like that look too much overall as he came in lighter.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 02:47:44 PM »
Disgusted,

King is making an amazing transformation, just like dennis james has this year, both tried to play the size game and didnt fare so well ( well DJ did better than King ) . What do u think of Dennis' decision to come down to a lighter body weight and what do u think about Kings decision to do the same

Thanx
Glen

I think it was a good decision for Dennis to come down in weight. I like Dennis so I hate to critique so it's nothing personal. I think Dennis' waist came way down, but in the process he has lost some of the freaky size that he is known for which may cost him in placings in future shows. Best thing for him to do is to slowly gain back some of the size that he has lost which is not much while keeping his waist in check. As far as King I am not so much worried about what he weighs just getting him to look a certain way and where ever his weight falls so be it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 02:52:22 PM »
Good luck  8)

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 03:18:12 PM »
Changes every day...it's all good!

Two words King....

STAY FOCUSED!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »
Polska_Sensation: I hear you brother.. Striated glutes and it will be lights out.

ironjoe: I appreciate the love Joe and I will bring hell to AC.

Has Beens: Thanks.. I'll bring it.

_bruce_: Thanks.

BigAnt: I'm in a zone.. I just got off the phone with disgusted and he mapped out my program for the week... It's as close to death as you can get. I just appologized to my wife in advance for I will be a fucking zombie this week. 1.5 pounds of fat!!!!!!!!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 05:36:43 PM »
King,

Did you get to see the Womens Olympic Gymnastics this week?  Who is your favorite gymnast?

jt
TEAM Nasser

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 06:30:08 PM »
Aint shit King you have been here before, just close your eyes and see and hear that first call-out.  What it is all about.  That first callout is everything and you have to picture how great it is gonna feel.  Now thats the feeling, hell, the best feeling in the world.  ironjoeleahy.com.

Pain is tempory pride is forever!

Do this shit....

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 06:43:57 PM »
BigAnt: I'm in a zone.. I just got off the phone with disgusted and he mapped out my program for the week... It's as close to death as you can get. I just appologized to my wife in advance for I will be a fucking zombie this week. 1.5 pounds of fat!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Barbara, she knows how the last few weeks of prep work....After the show....flowers, a good dinner and a day with you, her & your kid...It will all be good after the show!

Suffering means winning you know this!

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 10:02:41 AM »
looking incredible !!!   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)