Author Topic: The King 3 days out..  (Read 29589 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: It's me (The King) @ 4 weeks out.. A-Game is here!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
ironjoe: I love it man.. What a great post. I am giving it all I got and I really do appreciate the push.. Wish you could be in the audience at the AC.. I know I would hear it from you. Thanks again.

BigAnt:  I hear you brother and she has my back 100%. She pulled a Rocky last night and told me to fucking win this thing.. She is something else.

Stavios:  Thanks man.. Wait until this Saturday ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 04:53:19 PM »
LOOKING GREAT KING!!
YOUR WAIST LOOKS REALLY GOOD!
STAY STRONG BROTHER
w

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 07:11:29 PM »
King,

Ask yourself this question and be honest, "Where did you want to be eleven

weeks ago?"  Thats right mo-fo, one week out!!!!!   O ya, Drop the hammer on the

haters man.  Eat this last week up like a pepperoni pizza.  Peace.

J.T "Iron Joe" Leahy........

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

Even at the Europa, I get stares for saying that the King is going to be back and show us his best physique yet.  Can't wait!

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 10:18:59 PM »
Guys got a huge heart.  Gotta give him that.  I would love to see him qualify for the O but with no MOC Video, man.......  Suckzzz.

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 07:19:56 AM »
Looks bes t that I can recall

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 07:23:15 AM »
back looks insane...like really really good

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 07:32:50 AM »
King do you do deadlifts regularily?  I think what some people mistaken for distenstion is really just the side effect of heavy deads.  With heavy deads the ab side walls get really thick and the stomacs can stretch if the lifter is not concentrating on keeping the stomach tight during the movement.  Heavy pull overs also spead the abs out.  Look at Cutler.  He was a heavy duty pullover doer in his younger years and look at how messed up his upper abs are.  I think years ago Ronnie mentioned this as to why his abs are seperated a bit.

Overall you're looking real tight.  Shoulders and back are ridiculous.  What tanning product are you going to use?  I remember some photos of the old king where you looked a little splotchy and a little too dark.  With the right tan and gettign a little tighter you'll be spot on for the show.

What's this orange powder?

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 08:15:24 AM »
Yea King, what the hell is this "Orange Powder", fill us up brother!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »

GOOD ADVICE....

Start practicing vacuums NOW.  HARD.  On Frnt Dbl Bi do a vacuum not flex your abs.  Your waist is too big to crunch down.  Vacuum would look MUCH better and take off 3-4 inches in that pose.  Again, vacuum before you crunch those abs on side tri.  Gotta keep it FLAT.  Ab n thigh...flex abs INWARD not outward

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »
NaturalWonder83:  Appreciate the props... Milos showed me a trick last year did the job on my waist line.. Down about 2.5 inches.

ironjoe:  I'm on it brother.. Trust me.

Ron:  Didn't I just beat David Henry and Will Harris at the Ironman Pro this year?!? Hummmm, I think I did. See you in AC... You are personally invited to my room for some sneak peak shots.

Moosejay:  Things are looking good. Disgusted is not an easy man to impress and he just told me I have a long way to go.. 1.5 pounds this week.

big_mal:  Thank you man.

mon_of_steele:  Use to do the heavy deads all the time but not this year. I stuck to "bodybuilding" and not so much powerlifting. I have an endorsement contract with Jan Tana and this time I will go back to my old method of getting sprayed 3 days out so by the time Saturday comes I am as dry as Nuns ass. I wish I knew what the Orange Powder is.. disgusted will not tell me but it works.

TooPowerful4u:  Way ahead of you bro. Milos had me doing these exercises last year, BUT, it's not always the best for every physique. Look at Toney Freeman.. When he crunches down and it works wonders for him. Imagine if he did the vacuum, it would take 30% away from his conditioning "look". Victor is another good example. It depends on your structure and the way you hold your legs in that shot.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »
Are you crazy, your taking some "Orange Powder" shit and the dude (Disgusted) who is supplying you with it won't tell you what it is?!?!?!? If he's not telling you it could be some lethal shit!! ??? ??? ??? ???

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »
What show is Kamali doing?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:11 AM »
Are you crazy, your taking some "Orange Powder" shit and the dude (Disgusted) who is supplying you with it won't tell you what it is?!?!?!? If he's not telling you it could be some lethal shit!! ??? ??? ??? ???

3 of the ingredients have already been banned in Botswana.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 11:34:01 AM »
What show is Kamali doing?

Atlantic City pro show: Sept 12th and 13th

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »
3 of the ingredients have already been banned in Botswana.

Rhino horn powder, Tiger penis and Elephant Tusk?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 02:40:44 PM »

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »
Good luck King!

BRING THE PAIN!

8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »
 ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 04:00:12 PM »
;D
damn all of a sudden i'm back in 1993 and 21 years old again, that shit was awesome. ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 05:54:29 PM »
I've been involved on the supplement business for over 20 years. Anyway, I originally put this drink togther as a prework drink (not an NOS drink). It was intended to be used to help with blood flow meaning better pump, better transportation of nutrients ect. What I found was it also had another effect on the body which was not 100% unexpected and that was it dries out the physique extremely well while keeping the muscles very full. Although unexpected, I didn't realise how well it would work in that aspect. I still need to play around with the formula and the timing of the product and if all goes well I may bring it to the market. BTW, I have had this formula in mind for the last 4 to 5 years I just never acted upon it.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »
I've been involved on the supplement business for over 20 years. Anyway, I originally put this drink togther as a prework drink (not an NOS drink). It was intended to be used to help with blood flow meaning better pump, better transportation of nutrients ect. What I found was it also had another effect on the body which was not 100% unexpected and that was it dries out the physique extremely well while keeping the muscles very full. Although unexpected, I didn't realise how well it would work in that aspect. I still need to play around with the formula and the timing of the product and if all goes well I may bring it to the market. BTW, I have had this formula in mind for the last 4 to 5 years I just never acted upon it.

send me some.................... ..........TY!

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 06:06:29 PM »
hey King.  You look great.  Much improved.  Good luck to you.   Are you still sponsored by Xenadrine?  I was at your website and didn't see anything abou them there

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 06:32:07 PM »
Polska_Sensation:  Jim is my best friend and I trust him with my life.. We are on a mission.

dantelis:  Atlantic City Pro followed by the Olympia and the Euro Tour.

Overload:  Will do.

rayrod:  That company was sold to MuscleTech. I am under contract with Supreme Protein.

To all:  Disgusted has something really special here with his "orange powder". Once it's perfected hill will be the next Million Dollar Man in the supplement industry.. It's that good.

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 07:17:18 PM »
I agree the best you have ever looked. You should shake things up at some big shows