Author Topic: 1000 posts?????????????  (Read 2075 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
1000 posts?????????????
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »
As I near this monumental milestone it is time to pause and reflect over my fledgling Getbig Career.  I realize now that once a person pushes that first shakey finger on post 1, after being a long time lurker, said person will never be the same again.  In one sense you lose a part of your self to the collective that is Getbig, yet on the flip side you gain so much more.

Sometimes I find my self wistfully thinking what my life would be like if I had never stumbled across this quaint site.  Possibly I could have cured cancer, or became president, maybe even went to the gym and built a little muscle.  But alas it was not to be.

I have been sucked into the vacuum that is Getbig, forever changed, no longer do I see the world in the same way.  Everything is "epic" or "monster".  People don't get upset they have "meltdowns".  Shmoes, pedos, muscle bears, the list goes on and on.

So the question is now what?  After a 1000 posts then what?  2000?  3000?  20,000?  Where does the madness that is Getbig end?  Do I now become privy to the secrets of the inner sanctum of Getbig? 

Please, all of you with more posts than me, help me, give me advise, what has Getbig wrought in your life?  What happens next?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: 1000 posts?????????????
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »
As I near this monumental milestone it is time to pause and reflect over my fledgling Getbig Career.  I realize now that once a person pushes that first shakey finger on post 1, after being a long time lurker, said person will never be the same again.  In one sense you lose a part of your self to the collective that is Getbig, yet on the flip side you gain so much more.

Sometimes I find my self wistfully thinking what my life would be like if I had never stumbled across this quaint site.  Possibly I could have cured cancer, or became president, maybe even went to the gym and built a little muscle.  But alas it was not to be.

I have been sucked into the vacuum that is Getbig, forever changed, no longer do I see the world in the same way.  Everything is "epic" or "monster".  People don't get upset they have "meltdowns".  Shmoes, pedos, muscle bears, the list goes on and on.

So the question is now what?  After a 1000 posts then what?  2000?  3000?  20,000?  Where does the madness that is Getbig end?  Do I now become privy to the secrets of the inner sanctum of Getbig? 

Please, all of you with more posts than me, help me, give me advise, what has Getbig wrought in your life?  What happens next?
epic meltdown ;D
A

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 11:09:55 AM »

Do us all a favour and go kill yourself  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 11:14:42 AM »
The truth is that you'll never know what Getbig is all about until you've got 1000 posts, and you'll never be sorry once you do.  Post technokc!  Post!

Prepare the altar for the harvest brothers.  This one is nearly ripe.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 11:15:39 AM »
Queen

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »
fag

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 11:24:25 AM »
The truth is that you'll never know what Getbig is all about until you've got 1000 posts, and you'll never be sorry once you do.  Post technokc!  Post!

Prepare the altar for the harvest brothers.  This one is nearly ripe.

I've had a long standing, sneaking suspicion that this is true.  Where is Bluto?  I need advises on how to up my post count in a hurry!

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

cant wait are you haveing cake
b

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 02:46:29 PM »
  cant wait are you haveing cake

No I'm on the Palumbo diet.  We'll drink a shit load of beer though.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »

It has intensified my internet addiction.

What country are you from?
I hate the State.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 02:56:39 PM »
It has intensified my internet addiction.

What country are you from?

American, but mother Irish and father from Laos.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »
American, but mother Irish and father from Laos.

Strange....strange indeed.
I hate the State.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »
you're noting untill you pass the leet rubicon.  8)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »

You will be outed.  Address, Phone number, Mother and Father, 3rd grade teacher.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
haha 1000 posts on a message board what an exciting life u must live!!
w

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 04:22:59 PM »
Okay, almost there!  Hope Ron hands me a key to the inner sanctum of Getbig!  I have been waiting to find out the "truth" for quite a while now!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 04:26:39 PM »
you're noting untill you pass the leet rubicon8)
Sweet reference! Remember, it didn't work until Caesar said 'Fuck it. Let's go home, boys.'  :D