Author Topic: .  (Read 864 times)

LilPoppaPete

• Getbig II
« on: August 16, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »

spinnis

Re: Must-see ignorance
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:15:43 PM »
To survive life now after you have some knowledge in AAS. You will have to learn to ignore ignorant shit like this.
I do it every single day.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 12:17:10 PM »
I was 11.2 at like 15. If i took all the drugs in the world i would still probaly only get 10.4/5

Thing is these guys are hitting 11.2 at like 13-14

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:19:56 PM »
there are people on getbig who, possibly due to their admiration or connection to the athletes, don't believe that many of them use.

Or, "them damn Chinese all use, but we americans are NATURAL!"

Who cares, everyone cheats.  GH use is rampant.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:23:51 PM »
Wanna see an example of complete professional reporting ignorance?

Reported by a reputable news source (MSN):

"If, as time goes on, Bolt proves clean -- the sport has been bedeviled by drugs, doping cases taking out the 2004 men's Olympic champion, Justin Gatlin, as well as the 2000 women's champ, Marion Jones -- then perhaps, just maybe, he's just what track and field needs."

IT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM HOW AMAZING SPRINTERS ARE TO ADMIT THEY USE DRUGS - EVERYONE ELSE COULD DO ALL THE SAME DRUGS AND TRAIN JUST AS HARD AND THEY'D NEVER BE WITHIN 2 SEC. OF AS FAST - BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING IDIOT, A FUCKING BILLBOARD OF COMPLETE AND TOTAL SPORTS IGNORANCE, TO SUGGEST ANY 100M CHAMPION SPRINTER SINCE 1988 COULD BE CLEAN.  THAT'S LIKE SUGGESTING MR. OLYMPIA OR THE WINNER OF THE TOUR DE FRANCE IS CLEAN.  WHAT FUCKING MORONS...    

The media writes what people want to read. They are all dumb ignorant fucks and they are too lazy to disclose the truth.