Author Topic: Why Usain and not Phelps???  (Read 1882 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Why Usain and not Phelps???
« on: August 16, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »

Usain was tested couple of days ago in China … He trains in California and haven’t been to Jamaica since over 2 years

A lot of accusations and fingers are pointed towards him … all of that for a gold medal??? No one focused on testing Phelps who won 7 … a lot of the sports channels are talking about  USA’a influence on the OC and WADA … and that Beijing is doing the states a favor to get a positive political reply

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Why Usain and not Phelps???
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
Of course the Americans get preferential treatment...since when is this news?  Carl Lewis should not have been given the Gold Medal back in Seoul in '88 for failing a drug test. 

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »
One is named Michael, the other one Usain... Guess who they test lol.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »
sprinting has more of a stigma and history as it relates to drugs than swimming does.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »
PHelps is on something.
I don't know what,
but 12,000 calories a day?

Construction workers don't even eat that
and they haul more metal than phelps does swimming
Most are all show no go!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 12:45:01 PM »
PHelps is on something.
I don't know what,
but 12,000 calories a day?

Construction workers don't even eat that
and they haul more metal than phelps does swimming
construction workers are absolute MONSTERS, caarying huge 55-60 pound beams all day, BEASTS.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
good question...
choice is an illusion

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »
BOLT AND PHELPS BOTH USE PED.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 01:24:20 PM »
Phelps was talking about his testing on NBC.  They test him almost every day, he said.

Perhaps this particular media article talked about Bolt, who came out of nowhere, while phelps has been olympia quality for 5 years now.  And phelps is a hero here, so a media article on that woulnd't be popular or good for ratings.

they're both getting tested.  they're both beating tests.  they're both on GH.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »
once again we have a bunch of people who dont know shit making comments on sports they dont have a clue about.

Bolt has been around for 9 years in the world's focus. He has been tested 32 times in the last 3 months...that's right, 32 times.

He's smashed just about every 200m and 400m jamaican record since the under 13s, and won the world junior 200m title in 2002 when he was 15 years old.

hes been tested, and re-tested, and spent most of his years training on grass in jamaica.

His diet for the 100m has been chicken nuggets and diet pepsi. I've said it before and now again..if you win everything, why use drugs?..

that's usain bolt..and up to this point, asafa powell. The other thing is that if any Jamaican got word of either of these guys cheating, they would be lynched and wouldnt be allowed back to their own country- such is the pride and revere they have.

sport for them is a past-time..they do it for a laugh...to have fun and mix with friends. its a way of life in jamaica.

why you US clowns have to taint everything pure is beyond me. its obviously jealousy. Even that I dont get. Why wouldnt anyone get a kick out of knowing that some human can run that fast?- irrespective of where they come from?

this is an extension of why the rest of the world cant stand the average american joe. cos, frankly, he's a complete tool with no brains.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »
I'd rather watch track than swimming

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 11:18:09 PM »
construction workers are absolute MONSTERS, caarying huge 55-60 pound beams all day, BEASTS.

Yeah and jackhammers, you see em jackhammering things, jackhammers are like 100 lbs, monster core body workout.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 11:41:22 PM »
Usain was tested couple of days ago in China … He trains in California and haven’t been to Jamaica since over 2 years

A lot of accusations and fingers are pointed towards him … all of that for a gold medal??? No one focused on testing Phelps who won 7 … a lot of the sports channels are talking about  USA’a influence on the OC and WADA … and that Beijing is doing the states a favor to get a positive political reply

How do you know that.  Quit thinking.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 11:50:29 PM »

why you US clowns have to taint everything pure is beyond me.

Yes, Track & Field is so pure Bolt has to be tested 32 times in three months in order to "prove" to the general public that he really is clean.

Come on now, why is he tested so often? Because Track & Field has a shit reputation wrt doping. People have a hard time believing, rightfully, that any one of them is clean. Due to the history of the sport.

sport for them is a past-time..they do it for a laugh...to have fun and mix with friends. its a way of life in jamaica.

Why did he come to the states to train then, if sports is just something he does for a laugh?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »
How do you know that.  Quit thinking.

sports channels ... which is teh single source of information at this point

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »
"All that for a gold metal" Are you flippin serious? Do you understand the significance of winning even one gold metal and to top it off have a world record attached to it?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 12:31:29 AM »

ABC news reported last night thats Mike Phelps Speedo contract has increased by 1 Million Dollars because of his performance at the Olympics thus far, and they're not over yet!!!

I love all the know it all's that think they know everything about competitive swimming and how they train and eat when they probably never even set foot in the kiddies pool!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 12:37:43 AM »
"All that for a gold metal" Are you flippin serious? Do you understand the significance of winning even one gold metal and to top it off have a world record attached to it?

millions..........

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 02:47:32 AM »
ABC news reported last night thats Mike Phelps Speedo contract has increased by 1 Million Dollars because of his performance at the Olympics thus far, and they're not over yet!!!

I love all the know it all's that think they know everything about competitive swimming and how they train and eat when they probably never even set foot in the kiddies pool!

haha ok "BIG ACH"

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 03:33:18 AM »
its not hard breaking world records with all that steroids inside your body..

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 03:56:04 AM »
Bolt had been tested the most out of any athletes media reports say, bar none. They've been testing the guy daily since he arrived. Same with the other Jamaican sprinters, male and female. The IOC says they specifically targeted them. Nothing new.

Phelps was talking about his testing on NBC.  They test him almost every day, he said.

Perhaps this particular media article talked about Bolt, who came out of nowhere, while phelps has been olympia quality for 5 years now.  And phelps is a hero here, so a media article on that woulnd't be popular or good for ratings.

Don't know why poeple keep saying he came out of nowhere? He didn't. Normally as we are tiny the Caribbean is a flop yes in sporting, but as far as sprinting we are strong so the sprinting competitions down here are fierce - and he has been dominating inter-Caribbean competitions for like a decade, even the kiddy ones. People just think as he is new to Olympics he is 'out of nowhere' - guy has been running forever, and running Olympic level times as well.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 04:15:58 AM »
Bolt had been tested the most out of any athletes media reports say, bar none. They've been testing the guy daily since he arrived. Same with the other Jamaican sprinters, male and female. The IOC says they specifically targeted them. Nothing new.

Don't know why poeple keep saying he came out of nowhere? He didn't. Normally as we are tiny the Caribbean is a flop yes in sporting, but as far as sprinting we are strong so the sprinting competitions down here are fierce - and he has been dominating inter-Caribbean competitions for like a decade, even the kiddy ones. People just think as he is new to Olympics he is 'out of nowhere' - guy has been running forever, and running Olympic level times as well.

That is true … and I heard Jamaican officials are complaining about the consecutive testing and major focus on their athletes