Author Topic: Okay the UNPHOTOSHOPPED comparison with Nasser and Yates  (Read 6529 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Okay the UNPHOTOSHOPPED comparison with Nasser and Yates
« on: August 16, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »
NarcissisticDeity cried and made a new thread to show that the Nasser/Yates comparison that Sharma has been posting contained a photoshopped pic of Nasser, even though the enhancement was so slight and was beyond Sharma's knowledge.  There are many photoshopped pics of bodybuilders around the net and then the photoshopping is so slight its often hard to even know that you're using a shopped picture.  Anyway, thanks ND for pointing it out, so now I took ND's "original" photo (the right one in his post here)

and used that to overwrite the ever-slightly enhanced Nasser pic in Sharma's previous comparison to show that the enahncement is so miniscule that it still beats Dorian by leaps and bounds.  This here is the original front double bi shot of Nasser next to the original front double bi shot of Yates.  I predict the Dorian nuthuggers will try to ignore this obvious superiority of Nasser over Yates and just keep grasping at the straw that Sharma unknowingly posted a very slightly enhanced pic of Huge Nasser.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Okay the UNPHOTOSHOPPED comparison with Nasser and Yates
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
why is that man wearing a thong

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »
ND and Rocketswitch are getting OWNED so badly in this thread its not even funny  ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »
why is that man wearing a thong

why is this great poster posting on an alt?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »
Brilliant post Bigbobs (I would expect nothing less from you).

Nasser does not need to have his picture enhanced to beat Yates in 1997. I cannot see any real difference anyway, certainly nothing that dramatically change Nasser's amazing body. In fact, the original he maybe a bit better as the lines are nicer.

He killed Yates in 97 and anyone who say otherwise is simply biased, racist , or both.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »
Hehe. bobs, I can't see which is worse: Yates' torn biceps or Nasser's obviously injected ones.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:49:00 PM »
Hehe. bobs, I can't see which is worse: Yates' torn biceps or Nasser's obviously injected ones.  :D

"Obviously"-injected simply because they are so massive? 

And guys my apology if you look at my version I put Nasser at a disadvantage by not scaling the size properly - notice how Yates'  head looks much bigger and his firsts go towards the top of the picture, higher than Nasser's, even though they are the same height - so even though Nasser's pic is shrunk he still looks better than Dorian which just goes to show how far ahead he really was in that shot. 

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »
nasser doesnt have any oil in his bi's there. 

he is killing yates in that shot

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
Good thread Bobs Team Nasser is still strong I see.  

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »
dorian was behind a lot of bodybuilders from the front.

he was all back and calves, not much else.
Flower Boy Ran Away

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 02:05:18 PM »

So you post a photo where Nasser looks good and beats Yates from the front- while it was from the year that Nasser was still coming "up in the ranks," yet Yates' final year of competition and worn out from years of battle.
Once again, post a photo of Nasser's back against Yates, from the same year and you'll see the same reason why Yates won. But also post a photo of Nasser from a similar point in his career (old and war torn) versus Yates being old and war torn; Yates will beat him from the front AND back.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
team nasser is still going strong

excellent thread big bobs

truth
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

So you post a photo where Nasser looks good and beats Yates from the front- while it was from the year that Nasser was still coming "up in the ranks," yet Yates' final year of competition and worn out from years of battle.
Once again, post a photo of Nasser's back against Yates, from the same year and you'll see the same reason why Yates won. But also post a photo of Nasser from a similar point in his career (old and war torn) versus Yates being old and war torn; Yates will beat him from the front AND back.

The debate is whether Nasser should have won some of the Mr. O titles awarded to Yates, not whether the post-surgery post-health problems Nasser compares to the last year that Yates competed before knowing that even the biased judges can not continue to award him titles if he continued.  Therefore, any comparison of Nasser from his prime (95, 96, 97 98, or 99 AC) is fair to compare against Dorian.

And I'm not for just posting single comparisons - this thread is simply a response to ND who accused Sharma of having to photoshop pics to compare to Dorian. 

And sure, here is a comparison of Nasser and Yates from the back - Nasser dominates in all bodyparts except back and calves, which are hardly enough to make up for the rest of Dorian's weaknesses later in his career.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2008, 02:25:46 PM »
I've never seen as much synthol in an arm other than Ernie Taylor on an Olympia stage! :o

Nasser = All Synthol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2008, 02:54:09 PM »
ND and Rocketswitch are getting OWNED so badly in this thread its not even funny  ;D

Dorian owns your mind  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 02:57:54 PM »
NarcissisticDeity cried and made a new thread to show that the Nasser/Yates comparison that Sharma has been posting contained a photoshopped pic of Nasser, even though the enhancement was so slight and was beyond Sharma's knowledge.  There are many photoshopped pics of bodybuilders around the net and then the photoshopping is so slight its often hard to even know that you're using a shopped picture.  Anyway, thanks ND for pointing it out, so now I took ND's "original" photo (the right one in his post here)

and used that to overwrite the ever-slightly enhanced Nasser pic in Sharma's previous comparison to show that the enahncement is so miniscule that it still beats Dorian by leaps and bounds.  This here is the original front double bi shot of Nasser next to the original front double bi shot of Yates.  I predict the Dorian nuthuggers will try to ignore this obvious superiority of Nasser over Yates and just keep grasping at the straw that Sharma unknowingly posted a very slightly enhanced pic of Huge Nasser.

It doesn't matter bottom line he used a photoshopped pic just like the Coleman ball lickers its desperate and pathetic and it doesn't matter what the comparison to 1997 is Dorian wasn't at his best anyway so bragging about Nasser looking better than Yates that year is redundant , Dorian at his leaves Nasser for dead old news

bottomline Team Nasser can now join Team Coleman in using photoshopped pics as ' proof '  ;)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 03:04:47 PM »
I've never seen as much synthol in an arm other than Ernie Taylor on an Olympia stage! :o

Nasser = All Synthol

Nasser has 3 qt's in the right biceps alone  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »
Nasser has 3 qt's in the right biceps alone  ::)

No such thing lol its ummm ' scar tissue '

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 03:08:34 PM »
Unbelievable how Nasser destroyed his physique - he was a blessed fella.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »
No such thing lol its ummm ' scar tissue '

LMFAO!!!

Nasser is such a tool.

The Coach

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
F**k not this again (rolling eyes smily)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 03:52:01 PM »
F**k not this again (rolling eyes smily)

emoticon is the proper nomenclature

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
I dont have all that fancy stuff on here.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
The debate is whether Nasser should have won some of the Mr. O titles awarded to Yates, not whether the post-surgery post-health problems Nasser compares to the last year that Yates competed before knowing that even the biased judges can not continue to award him titles if he continued.  Therefore, any comparison of Nasser from his prime (95, 96, 97 98, or 99 AC) is fair to compare against Dorian.

And I'm not for just posting single comparisons - this thread is simply a response to ND who accused Sharma of having to photoshop pics to compare to Dorian. 

And sure, here is a comparison of Nasser and Yates from the back - Nasser dominates in all bodyparts except back and calves, which are hardly enough to make up for the rest of Dorian's weaknesses later in his career.

I CANNOT WAIT for tax season again.....::)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 09:13:53 PM »
those pics of nasshole weren;t shopped, they were before and after an oil change