Author Topic: liquid withdrawl  (Read 977 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
liquid withdrawl
« on: August 16, 2008, 09:43:42 PM »
would it be ok to use the same needle to withdrawl the liquid or do u have to change that as well?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: liquid withdrawl
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:33:39 PM »
You could use it but it's better to switch needles (if possible).

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 12:06:54 AM »
yeah sometimes a little peice of the rubber stopper can get lodged in the needle if it is big enough gauge and then you end up injecting that into you, might cause some inflamation.  also its tons smoother if you just put on new needle.
TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »
Are you trying to save money on the needle or soming. I usually fill the syrnige with three cc and then change the pin for my first injection 1.5cc and thenm change the pin again for my second, I always do 2 at once, but IO always withdraw with a new needle, whats the big deal.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 10:32:31 AM »
would it be ok to use the same needle to withdrawl the liquid or do u have to change that as well?
pinz are cheap compared to other things...just switch them out and if you have amps you could dull that needle trying to get the last drop...better safe than sorry

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:51:08 AM »
pinz are cheap compared to other things...just switch them out and if you have amps you could dull that needle trying to get the last drop...better safe than sorry

Yeah 4 sure the needle touching the glass with the point will dull it big time.  Just going thru the stopper will too, so pushing against glass with the point will really make it bad.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »
Yeah 4 sure the needle touching the glass with the point will dull it big time.  Just going thru the stopper will too, so pushing against glass with the point will really make it bad.
Exactly, so not only should you use a different needle while you are withdrawing, but you should also use a different needle when pinning.