Author Topic: I'm betting Russian Troops stay in South Ossetia.  (Read 460 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm betting Russian Troops stay in South Ossetia.
« on: August 17, 2008, 05:33:11 AM »
It's fair to bet that there's no way in hell they will leave South Ossetia after what Georgia did.  And it's safe to say Bush will take his hardline, "you will or else" 

I thought this was over, but I'm guessing it's just getting started.

Thanks Neoturds :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: I'm betting Russian Troops stay in South Ossetia.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:32 AM »
It's fair to bet that there's no way in hell they will leave South Ossetia after what Georgia did.  And it's safe to say Bush will take his hardline, "you will or else" 

I thought this was over, but I'm guessing it's just getting started.

Thanks Neoturds :D

Putin knows he's sitting on one of the largest natural reserves in the planet while 95% of Europe is already hooked up (infraestructure-wise) to begin importing it. Do you think he gives two shits about the Caucasian unibrows? Methinks otherwise. Oh! Ahd Putin does not care about Bush. Just today he bypassed his administration by going to the French president to let him know that he will not escalate the conflict. The Ruskie knows Bush is on the way out with less than 30% approval ratings amogst his own people, do you think Vladimir cares?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 12:30:07 PM »
i feel like a total dumbshit.  i still don't know what this conflict entails. I keep hearing different versions, and it's not all that interesting.  Il'l start a thread about it to see if I can help make it more interesting.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 08:36:35 PM »
Russia moves SS-21 missiles into Georgia: US defense official

http://news.yahoo.com/story//afp/20080818/pl_afp/georgiarussiaconflictusmissiles