Author Topic: Who will be the next dead Pro?  (Read 2666 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Who will be the next dead Pro?
« on: August 17, 2008, 06:55:22 AM »
My money is on Cutler. He is long overdue. Especially being a white dude who looks purple in person ala the dead Curtis Leffler and Don Youngblood did before they died some years ago. Cutler is on his way. He and every other moron in the high levels of the sport are on the road to new kidneys ala Wheeler. A Colostomy bag to shit in ala Francois. Or just plain dead ala Youngblood, Munzer etc....  I just wonder what will happen if it is during the olympia weekend. Or even better between prejudging and the night show. We are sorry to inform you that Jay Cutler will not be attending the finals as he has just died in his hotel room while trying to carb up with smuckers grape jelly and insulin.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Who will be the next dead Pro?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 06:57:05 AM »
mods please move this thread to z board or just delete
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 06:59:37 AM »
I think if Jay retires in the next two years and goes clean he will be ok and live a nice long life.  I think what kills a lot of bbers and athletes is when they juice and use other drugs, and I highly doubt Jay uses recreational drugs. 

I know he's not a pro bodybuilder but if I was to enter someone in a dead pool I would choose The Great Kahli. 

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 07:00:31 AM »
yes, we dare wouldnt want any truth in the G&O huh?

I'd say I agree with Beef in the light that cuts is probably one of the heaviest users, BUT, just because he is at the TOP of the game (MR. olympia) does not necessarily mean he is "using" the most. Didn't Kris Dim have a heart issue a while back? If i were Jay, id probably rather die because as soon as he tries to officially end his drug use for good, can u imagine the maintenance he will have to go thru the rest of his life just to "be stable"?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 07:01:25 AM »
I think if Jay retires in the next two years and goes clean he will be ok and live a nice long life.  I think what kills a lot of bbers and athletes is when they juice and use other drugs, and I highly doubt Jay uses recreational drugs. 

I know he's not a pro bodybuilder but if I was to enter someone in a dead pool I would choose The Great Kahli. 

why would u assume that "in the next two years" he should "be ok"? Do u not think he has already done severe internal damage in the time frame (15-20 yrs) hes been using already? Give me a break.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 07:05:03 AM »
My money is on Cutler. He is long overdue. Especially being a white dude who looks purple in person ala the dead Curtis Leffler and Don Youngblood did before they died some years ago. Cutler is on his way. He and every other moron in the high levels of the sport are on the road to new kidneys ala Wheeler. A Colostomy bag to shit in ala Francois. Or just plain dead ala Youngblood, Munzer etc....  I just wonder what will happen if it is during the olympia weekend. Or even better between prejudging and the night show. We are sorry to inform you that Jay Cutler will not be attending the finals as he has just died in his hotel room while trying to carb up with smuckers grape jelly and insulin.
It`s good of you to shown your concern for the health and well being of these men.

Kudos to you!!  ::)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 07:05:58 AM »
What would u rather him say Wes? Just "pretend" its not a "real issue" in the bb world and keep mouth shut so everybody lives in a fairy tale land?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 07:08:06 AM »
The guys just a troll and the topic has been beaten to death.

We all know the dangers of drug abuse........why beat a dead horse?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 07:08:29 AM »
Praise to ala

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:16 AM »
why would u assume that "in the next two years" he should "be ok"? Do u not think he has already done severe internal damage in the time frame (15-20 yrs) hes been using already? Give me a break.
You are right there probably already is some damage done, but retiring in the next to years would be better than pushing it another 6 or 7 like he probably could.  

At least he made a fortune doing it, and remember none of us live forever.  

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 08:17:50 AM »
ala akbar

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 09:54:40 AM »
 Even tho he retired i'd have to say....RUHL!!!! He gets mighty purple. :-\

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
Branch Warren - there are a lot of stairs in this world. Dude needs to get an elevator installed in his crib.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 09:59:49 AM »
If someone is to die it won't be the top guys
Its the lower tier bodybuilders who take every drug they can to get to the top, ironic really

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 10:33:12 AM »
Kovacs?
Spirit of Truth