Author Topic: Do older single getbiggers who have visible lean mass still get lots of pussy?  (Read 2465 times)

Stavios

money, a big dick and talking a good game get you pusssy, all muscle gets you is penis.

sad but true.

10 guys will be giving you compliments about your physique before 1 woman does

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
you read that somewhere ?

How about a big gut, hairy thick bushy eyebrows, arab looking middleaged delusionit who lives in a trailer park : can he get laid too ? hahahahahahahaha
bwahahaha

Fat David is getting bolder and bolder. He's likely strutting around the trailer park and feeling good about himself again.  ;D
!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
sad but true.

10 guys will be giving you compliments about your physique before 1 woman does

chicks don't want to stroke your ego

E
E

Moosejay

Yes. 2 years when I looked like thisn at 42

no, Iwould attract flies at  44

Tombo

• Getbig V
another over emotional menstrual cycle induced meltdown from getbig's resident drama queen. :D

c'mon bro you can lay into me as much as u want but im not going anywhere, didn't you need to 'cool off' when things got too heated for you here, chump?

1 word - tarnished  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
c'mon bro you can lay into me as much as u want but im not going anywhere, didn't you need to 'cool off' when things got too heated for you here, chump?

1 word - tarnished  ;)
hahaha, calm down girlfriend. :D

Stavios

ok to get back on topic about the pussies, what age do you guys think women are better in bed ?

I only banged 1 milf and it sucked, so I say early 20's  8)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
ok to get back on topic about the pussies, what age do you guys think women are better in bed ?

I only banged 1 milf and it sucked, so I say early 20's  8)

So you compared the 1 milf you did to the 1 girl you did in the early 20's to come to your conclusion?  I think you need a better sample than that to make a decision about which is better.

Tombo

• Getbig V
hahaha, calm down girlfriend. :D

you assume too much my man!!! i'm jolly as