Author Topic: Question About Acne from first Cycle  (Read 3355 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Question About Acne from first Cycle
« on: August 17, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
I just finished my pct about a month ago for my first cycle....which was 500 test E for 12 weeks. I didn't have any acne until the end of the cycle. I only had/have acne on my shoulders. It's only a small area on both delts, but in that small patch there's a lot of acne concentrated right on both delts. It got worse during my PCT I think.

Now that I stopped the clomid, it looks like it's clearing up some.

My question is after a cycle does the acne eventualy all go away?

and...if you start another cycle while you still have a little acne from the cycle before, are you destined to have even worse acne on the second cycle, because you're starting with a little acne?

Cause the only thing that's stopping me from another cycle is, the fear that I'll have doulbe the acne I had on the first cycle if I start the next cycle before all the acne is 100% gone!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Question About Acne from first Cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
funny thing is, acne seems to go away on cycle, but comes in the few months off.

when you go back on, i think it will go down a bit.  see a dermatologist, plenty of good shit out there these days!
you are gay.

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »
save yourself the trouble and time and get on some accutane now. trust me its worth it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 07:30:36 AM »
I seem to get it no matter what.

Accutane is a last resort.

Do a quick search in this forum, i have explained how i reduced my acne many times.

8)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 11:04:41 AM »
I seem to get it no matter what.

Accutane is a last resort.

Do a quick search in this forum, i have explained how i reduced my acne many times.

8)

^ i just started taking the benadryl allergy tabs like 2 days ago.  ill see how it goes

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »

^ i just started taking the benadryl allergy tabs like 2 days ago.  ill see how it goes

Give it a few weeks.

It WILL work.

Much cheaper and easier on your body than Accutane.

8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 01:02:37 PM »
Give it a few weeks.

It WILL work.

Much cheaper and easier on your body than Accutane.

8)

How do you use it Overload? before bed? mg's?

@Big_Tymer keep us updated regarding the acne.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »
How do you use it Overload? before bed? mg's?

@Big_Tymer keep us updated regarding the acne.

1 tab before you go to bed every night.

once you get it under control, you can take 1 tab every other night.

This has worked for every single person that tried it that i know.

of course you should still shower often and change your shirt immediately after every workout and after every time you sweat heavily.

8)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
your tabs are the pink ones they sell at walgreens right?

my face is always clear no matter what, i have the problems on my delts/traps.  i hate not being able to wear a tanktop to the gym

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
your tabs are the pink ones they sell at walgreens right?

my face is always clear no matter what, i have the problems on my delts/traps.  i hate not being able to wear a tanktop to the gym

Yup.

I never got facial acne.

i always got it on my back, traps, shoulders and sometimes chest.

Sucks at the beach.

8)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
Yeah...Im in the same boat as you guys. I have no acne on my face, just my delts.

I can wear cutoff shirts...just not full tanktops or wife beaters that expose the whole delt/trap area.

But guess what I found out? My sister's friend is a model, and Im close with them both so they know what I've been doing. She said that most actors and models, routinely get skin peels done to keep their skin perfect. Especialy the ones that do drugs(which is all). ;D

There are two types. Unbuffered and buffered. the Buffered ones are safe to do yourself.

The three popular skin peels are Glycolic acid , salicylic acid, and lactic acid, and alpha beta which is when you do the glycolic first then salicylic.

The one that is primarly used for deep cleaning and to get rid of oily skin is Salicylic acid.

Heres a link for the best products that was recommended to me....she said getr the alpha beta daily exfoliator kit. It comes with the two acids for deep cleaning and the best moistureizer on the planet....which is 100% hyaluronic acid mosturizer. This is the only moisturizer that I can put on my face, that doesn't make it feel oily. It's incredible. I also got the salicylic acid weekly peel for deeper cleaning.

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/

http://www.naturalskinshop.com/

I let you  know how it works out when I get.....I already tried my sister's friends moisturizor and it makes your face and skin feel awesome.....you gotta try it.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 11:26:38 PM »
Does accutane prevent future acne from a test e cycle? Or is it just a short term treatment?

Has anyone tried Accutane and can share their experience?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 07:28:52 AM »
Does accutane prevent future acne from a test e cycle? Or is it just a short term treatment?

I took up to 100mg for 6 months and i still had acne, but it was reduced quite a bit. Once i quit taking it, my acne got even worse.

It is one of worst things you could ever take, it is very hard on your body. It messed up my liver values worse than Halo, by a LONG shot.

I have tried EVERY single product a Derm can script and i prefer Benedryl.

Everyone is different, i didn't have horrible acne, but it was bad enough to prevent me from taking my shirt off in front of people.

8)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 07:56:26 PM »
accutane is very harsh on the body. my liver values were fine but after my third run on it i developed small bone spurs on my clavicles. they are pea sized bone growths at the end of the bone that protrude out as if they were poking the skin. only noticeable to me but beware. BTW accutane works

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »
I took up to 100mg for 6 months and i still had acne, but it was reduced quite a bit. Once i quit taking it, my acne got even worse.

It is one of worst things you could ever take, it is very hard on your body. It messed up my liver values worse than Halo, by a LONG shot.

I have tried EVERY single product a Derm can script and i prefer Benedryl.

Everyone is different, i didn't have horrible acne, but it was bad enough to prevent me from taking my shirt off in front of people.

8)

Overload how did you find out about benadryl?

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

i was on it for about 6 months, 50 mgs a day. it worked wonders. i would suggest it to anybody that has bad acne.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »
It took about three months for my acne to clear when I came off a cycle of test several years back. It only took about a month for the bloating/water retention to subside though.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 08:05:58 AM »
Overload how did you find out about benadryl?

I'm glad you asked!

About 3 years ago i was mid-cycle and having trouble sleeping due to late night college classes. i worked full time and went to school 12 hours a week.

Anyway, i was having my normal acne problems. i started taking Benedryl every night to help me sleep, as i have always had problems sleeping while on cycle and stress was high. well, after about 3 weeks i noticed my acne was almost completely GONE. i couldn't figure it out, because i wasn't taking anything to reduce it, well that i knew of.

semester ended and i quit taking Benedryl to help me sleep, the acne came back about 2-3 weeks after that...so, i started taking benedryl again, now realizing that it was the ONLY thing that could have helped, and again, my acne reduced to almost nothing!

Then i told all my juice monkey friends and they followed, over 20 people tried this and it worked for every person.

There you have it...

8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
I'm glad you asked!

About 3 years ago i was mid-cycle and having trouble sleeping due to late night college classes. i worked full time and went to school 12 hours a week.

Anyway, i was having my normal acne problems. i started taking Benedryl every night to help me sleep, as i have always had problems sleeping while on cycle and stress was high. well, after about 3 weeks i noticed my acne was almost completely GONE. i couldn't figure it out, because i wasn't taking anything to reduce it, well that i knew of.

semester ended and i quit taking Benedryl to help me sleep, the acne came back about 2-3 weeks after that...so, i started taking benedryl again, now realizing that it was the ONLY thing that could have helped, and again, my acne reduced to almost nothing!

Then i told all my juice monkey friends and they followed, over 20 people tried this and it worked for every person.

There you have it...

8)

Youre the man,  8) I'll definately start it.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 12:15:46 PM »
Youre the man,  8) I'll definately start it.

I can attest to it working.  I had a bit of acne on my shoulders, nothing major but small amounts which I usually get on deca.  I started taking two benedryl tabs every night and after about 2.5 weeks it was all cleared up.  Works really well :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
I can attest to it working.  I had a bit of acne on my shoulders, nothing major but small amounts which I usually get on deca.  I started taking two benedryl tabs every night and after about 2.5 weeks it was all cleared up.  Works really well :)

How many mg's is one tab? Because here in my country we have it only in syrup.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 01:36:03 PM »
How many mg's is one tab? Because here in my country we have it only in syrup.

25MG Diphenhydramine HCI

8)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 02:30:55 PM »
ive been using this a little over a week, and i think it does help.  i'll tell you again when i hit the 3 week part

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
Overload:  I started doing this awhile ago and after two weeks my throat was really dry and had phlem.  Did you know anyone that had this problem from the benadryl?  I guess a little dry mouth is better than the acne.  I also used Panothetic Acid and that seemed to help too.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
Overload:  I started doing this awhile ago and after two weeks my throat was really dry and had phlem.  Did you know anyone that had this problem from the benadryl?  I guess a little dry mouth is better than the acne.  I also used Panothetic Acid and that seemed to help too.

It could cause this, but i haven't heard anyone complain about it before.

How much are you taking?

Everyone is different so this may be one of the side effects of using it.

Might try taking it every other night and see if that helps.

8)