Author Topic: My good friend Law Hunt  (Read 982 times)

ironjoe

• Getbig III
My good friend Law Hunt
« on: August 17, 2008, 09:23:06 PM »
He is the 2006 Masters Nationals Light-Heavy Weight champion.  He should have been pro ten years ago...  His legs are crazy huge in person.  I mean crazy.  I am serious he can not wear jeans unless the waste is hemmed.  I cannot believe it but he says that he likes to run two miles a day and that he looses no size.  One time we trained together and he said he has never trained rear delts before.  I was like WTF?  He is doing the Northern Americans.  Just wanted to wish him luck.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
Re: My good friend Law Hunt
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »
his face kinda looks like ronnie

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »
he looks great in the first photo, yor right about his legs, his quads look amazing.
the 2nd pic he looks a bit soft (maybe the angle of the photo
there's no magic pills... just needles

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 09:34:22 PM »
I hope my friend gets his long over due pro-card.  When we did the Michigan in 2006 he smoked the field with straight first place votes people were yelling that young man is the next Darrem Charles little did they know he was 43 at the time....

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »
Ya, he only dieted for six weeks for that show as he had no and I mean no money for food so his mid-section lost weight a little too quick but he wont have that problem this year.  He stopped the running and is doing different forms of cardio.  He will do really well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 04:48:46 AM »
he should contact bay for good connections  lol

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 05:04:01 AM »
Ya, he only dieted for six weeks for that show as he had no and I mean no money for food so his mid-section lost weight a little too quick but he wont have that problem this year.  He stopped the running and is doing different forms of cardio.  He will do really well.

Now THAT is how a pro should look

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 07:09:39 AM »
VERY GOOD BBER....probably near contest shape all year,genetics straight up .i will not get into the clean or not theory .just good shape props...

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 03:47:10 PM »
Thanks moose, I'll tell him as I know it will mean a lot to him.