Author Topic: Holy shit.....Erik Fankhouser's teeth are worse than I imagined  (Read 27747 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Holy shit.....Erik Fankhouser's teeth are worse than I imagined
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 02:29:29 PM »
post pics of his wife?

shes on the vid...

Not really fat but she could be in better shape, there is no other greater resource than her husband

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »
Damn I thought only English people had teeth like that....

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 02:34:09 PM »
If i was Fankhouser, i would not just focus on my physique but also on my teeth as well.

How much can it cost?

Probly $5000 atleast, for him. A couple years as well.

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 02:35:26 PM »
was thinking the same thing

Fk if ur married to a bodybuilder surely you would atleast keep in decent shape, im suprised Erik just dosent help her go on a diet....Great looking gal but the additional pork on her has got to go

I think shes just very LAZY.

She says in the video "Im not going to cook anything for him".

I thought man and wife should stick togheter :/

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 02:35:55 PM »
shes on the vid...

Not really fat but she could be in better shape, there is no other greater resource than her husband

frankenhouser is definitly dating way below something he could get

however being that girls are so superficial im not suprised he doesnt have a hotter chick , most girls of decent hotness would never be seen with a guy with real bad teeth or acne
A

dustin

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »
Man, you guys are fucking harsh. It's one thing to pick on someone like a fatty who has control over their appearance, but for someone who doesn't? Lame as fuck.

His teeth are just severely crowded. From a dental perspective, he can probably correct it with just braces. I don't even think he'd have to pull any teeth out. But if he did, it'd be well worth the investment. My teeth were crowded and it didn't start getting shitty until high school. At the end of high school I got braces, which I was super apprehensive about, but 33 months later I've got a killer smile.

What else do you expect the guy to do? Admit that he's got fucked up teeth and can't afford the dental work? Poor bastard sweeps up pubic hairs and wipes swass off gym equipment. His wife looks like she eats him out of the house, and he's got a small child... oh, did I mention? He's an IFBB pro. That's as shitty as it gets. It's no surprise that he doesn't have the funds to fix his grill... I hope that he does though. Even as an adult, I'd feel less shame smiling with railroad tracks across my teeth than having a bad case of the snaggletooth. He's probably got a lifetime of bullshit for it though, so I don't think he cares about what homos on the forum care about though. 8)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »
Nice Chicklets... :o

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2008, 03:00:09 PM »
Man, you guys are fucking harsh. It's one thing to pick on someone like a fatty who has control over their appearance, but for someone who doesn't? Lame as fuck.

His teeth are just severely crowded. From a dental perspective, he can probably correct it with just braces. I don't even think he'd have to pull any teeth out.

He should get them all pulled and replace them with wooden teeth like George Washington! It would be for the best I think at this point.  :)

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »
God those teeth just look BAD.  Like I said before, this guy is not marketable.  Any promos that he is in never show his face, much less him smiling.  

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

What else do you expect the guy to do? Admit that he's got fucked up teeth and can't afford the dental work? Poor bastard sweeps up pubic hairs and wipes swass off gym equipment. His wife looks like she eats him out of the house, and he's got a small child... oh, did I mention? He's an IFBB pro. That's as shitty as it gets. It's no surprise that he doesn't have the funds to fix his grill... I hope that he does though. Even as an adult, I'd feel less shame smiling with railroad tracks across my teeth than having a bad case of the snaggletooth. He's probably got a lifetime of bullshit for it though, so I don't think he cares about what homos on the forum care about though. 8)

Fuck, I thought you were sticking up for the bastard.......instead you own him.
HAHA, RON.....

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2008, 05:01:50 PM »
Epic building muscles and making fun of self to cover up crushed and bruised soul from years and years of only being able to date fat women because of crushed glass looking teeth.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »

Anything can be fixed, dental-wise.  "We have the technology".  All it takes is money, and If I were him, I'd be putting every last penny towards getting something done.  :-\

its true, he should of sorted his teeth out a long time ago.
Hes a goodlooking guy and should get hot women easily (provided they're not over 5'6), also it would help his marketability in the industry.
Erik has invested a shit load of money on his body for him to make a living, why neglect teeth?  ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2008, 05:36:41 PM »
I like this guy and am glad he is perfectly comfortable with his teeth.  He has more self esteem than all of the haters posting in this thread and I applaud him for it.

That said, he has chosen an activity/sport where looks don’t just matter—they are everything.  Yes, it is a physique contest, but he is in denial if he thinks judges (and endorsement opportunities) will not be impacted by his smile.  Short of never opening his mouth on stage his smile will influence his placings (and his professional physique career).  Hair, teeth--even your behavior off stage--it all matters.

When you line Erik up next to the smiles in his peer group: Jeff Long, Trey Brewer, Evan Centopani, etc...  :-X

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2008, 05:38:53 PM »
LOL at this thread. ;D

You guys are worse than a bunch of women gossiping in a hair salon.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »
he could get dentures like a pro we all know his name

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »
LOL at this thread. ;D

You guys are worse than a bunch of women gossiping in a hair salon.

You're in the salon, girlfriend.  So, get over yourself.  :-*

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
Not sure if this was posted, but he says "I'm not going to change my teeth cause that's the way God made them and that's ow they are supposed be".  Using that logic, why has he gone to the extreme of pumping his body full of roids, dieting like crazy and training for thousands of hours, just to change the way his body looks?  Why isn't he happy with the way it looked before...the way God made it ::)
w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 05:45:02 PM »
Not sure if this was posted, but he says "I'm not going to change my teeth cause that's the way God made them and that's ow they are supposed be".  Using that logic, why has he gone to the extreme of pumping his body full of roids, dieting like crazy and training for thousands of hours, just to change the way his body looks?  Why isn't he happy with the way it looked before...the way God made it ::)

Great point !

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »
I don't understand why the guy doesn't get his teeth fixed. :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »
Not sure if this was posted, but he says "I'm not going to change my teeth cause that's the way God made them and that's ow they are supposed be".  Using that logic, why has he gone to the extreme of pumping his body full of roids, dieting like crazy and training for thousands of hours, just to change the way his body looks?  Why isn't he happy with the way it looked before...the way God made it ::)

Laura and i said the same thing................... .............

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
;D
just not good enough

dustin

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »
Bottom line is that he's not stupid, he knows that it's very unattractive. But props to him for getting over it. I was way too ashamed to smile during high school and it sucked because I was pretty popular. Instead, I made others laugh. So while things worked out, I know how he feels. If I had more confidence I would have smiled a lot more but oh well, live and learn. Erik isn't afraid to smile despite having a mouth full of gangly teeth and that's cool.

He simply can't afford the procedure. And at his age, it's a huge hassle. It causes him enough anguish. The IFBB pays their athletes sweet fuck all so he'll never be able to afford it, all inconveniences aside. I'm surprised at how comfortable he is. But props to him. That really takes a lot of balls. I would never smile if my teeth were that bad.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 09:16:27 PM »
CAN'T control his teeth? Bull shit.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
Geez, what is wrong with his wife?  Leave the guy alone.  If he chooses to have his teeth like that then more power to him. 
w

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 09:53:32 PM »
damn man WTF!!!! :-X :-X
A