Author Topic: Musharraf resigns...  (Read 627 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Musharraf resigns...
« on: August 18, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »
Pakistan's president has resigned to avoid impeachment charges, he told the nation during a televised speech.

"After viewing the situation and consulting legal advisers and political allies, with their advice I have decided to resign," Pervez Musharraf said.

But he insisted that accusations against him "won't stand".

The ruling coalition has prepared charges against him, focusing on violation of the constitution and misconduct.

Mr Musharraf rejected the accusations saying: "Not a single charge in the impeachment can stand against me.

"No charge can be proved against me because I never did anything for myself, it was all for Pakistan."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Musharraf resigns...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »
wow this is huge, who is going to take over? will they be western friendly? or will they represent the hardline islamic nuts?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »
Pakistan's president has resigned to avoid impeachment charges, he told the nation during a televised speech.

"After viewing the situation and consulting legal advisers and political allies, with their advice I have decided to resign," Pervez Musharraf said.

But he insisted that accusations against him "won't stand".

The ruling coalition has prepared charges against him, focusing on violation of the constitution and misconduct.

Mr Musharraf rejected the accusations saying: "Not a single charge in the impeachment can stand against me.

"No charge can be proved against me because I never did anything for myself, it was all for Pakistan."

musharafs son lives on a multi million $ estate in Mass...

American aid money being put to great use!
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »
I dunno.  Also it's odd this isn't getting much coverage.  a nuclear ally losing their only pro-US leader

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »

musharafs son lives on a multi million $ estate in Mass...

American aid money being put to great use!

What area? Just wondering

lol, I'm sure it was

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 03:07:26 PM »
What area? Just wondering

lol, I'm sure it was

i never really bothered asking my auntie when she mentioned..i live in America and this is home...which is why i end up bickering on here so much...cause i actually do give a damn...

before moving here...i coulda cared a rats ass since i thought everyone in paki ws corrupt
carpe` vaginum!