Author Topic: pm questions condensed - gurus  (Read 6834 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: pm questions condensed
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »
Sorry guys, he can't respond right now.. too busy donating millions to the campaigns you know.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 01:30:02 PM »
gh15 only respond when it gets to getbig which is his last priority in the  big scheme of things,,
everything gh15 says is absolut truth and absolute fact,,to aliamini..you still got no clue about anytyhing according to the nonesense you write,,its british dispensary and it will put on any one 20-30lb in a matter of 2-3 weeks with mininal training,,stop the bullshit fellas,,you know who you are ,,stop trying to prevent the truth from being said ,,you have the high privilege to have gh15 amongs you from time to time ,,this will not last for long,,

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE PRIVELEGE TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD,,THIS IS NOT GIVEN TO ANY ONE ,,YOU NEED TO CHERISH IT AND REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

THATS IT
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 01:35:09 PM »
law is gh15 and gh15 is law,,,,,,,,REMEMBER THIS FREINDS,,

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »
gh15 only respond when it gets to getbig which is his last priority in the  big scheme of things,,
everything gh15 says is absolut truth and absolute fact,,to aliamini..you still got no clue about anytyhing according to the nonesense you write,,its british dispensary and it will put on any one 20-30lb in a matter of 2-3 weeks with mininal training,,stop the bullshit fellas,,you know who you are ,,stop trying to prevent the truth from being said ,,you have the high privilege to have gh15 amongs you from time to time ,,this will not last for long,,

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE PRIVELEGE TO COMMUNICATE WITH GOD,,THIS IS NOT GIVEN TO ANY ONE ,,YOU NEED TO CHERISH IT AND REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

THATS IT

Amazing how all of a sudden, the sentences are starting to come together, unlike the caveman-like posts from before.  You're still ripping off Dwayne Johnson by talking in the third person, but since it's your last priority to post on here, we'll cut you some slack.  Thanks "God"...douche bag.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
And YOU were pretending to be mars when you started, from what I recall.

Big negative there Cali.  You are not "recalling" correctly.  Considering Mars joined GB after I did, wouldn't you say he was copying me?  Why don't you go create another account.  Thanks! 

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 02:44:56 PM »

THATS IT

Oh boy … so now its 30lbs … damn you are really educated … I am still amazed of how some getbigers actually believe this guy … this is a guy who can tell the future … he suddenly became Nostradamus overnight … so I am sure he knows more than me

Privilege to talk to you … na man you will never go away … take my word for it …

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »
Oh boy … so now its 30lbs … damn you are really educated … I am still amazed of how some getbigers actually believe this guy … this is a guy who can tell the future … he suddenly became Nostradamus overnight … so I am sure he knows more than me

Privilege to talk to you … na man you will never go away … take my word for it …

The only way GH will ever gain 30# is if there is a 500 man G4P gang bang staring GH, and GH swallows 30# of cum cola.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »
g15 i like you and how you speak the truth or Your truth, but you perpetrate the wrong idea about naturals with decent size and say that they have done hormones in wich you are wrong.
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 03:27:55 PM »
pm questions condensed

Is it true that Ron put you on time out because he discovered that, as I suspected, you are nothing but a sauce dealer pretending to be a pro bodybuilder?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 05:14:57 PM »
gh15 was asked few times already about what guros to chose for training,,gh15 dont like to name guros because the guri are failed bodybuilders in every single case thus dont know a from b and many of them do not know anything that really going on behind closed doors as in they dont know what the athlete really takes ,,the only ones who know what the athlete takes is the athleet himself or herself ,,most bodybuilders who follow a guro to the t dont ever come through unless they are ron colman and ron coleman can do what he wants anyways because its genetics that response good to anytyhing in its prime,,most bodybuilders are no ron colmans,,

guros yuo should stay away from are as follows,,do not pm gh15 about this

aliamini
milos sacrev
palumbo

gh15 dont put explanation for whay it writes thing,,it shoudl be followed as facts,,aliamaini is less risky dfue to his location in shit hole third world arab oil lands,,but still he got minimal knowledge of the new drugs or the old drugs for that matters

gh15 approved ,,no pms what so ever!

Ahahahahahaha!  GH15 just pwned Milos!    Priceless!   8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 05:23:40 PM »
g15 i like you and how you speak the truth or Your truth, but you perpetrate the wrong idea about naturals with decent size and say that they have done hormones in wich you are wrong.
SHUTUP!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 05:41:36 PM »

THATS IT

That's some of the craziest shit I've ever read.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »
That's some of the craziest shit I've ever read.

Coming from the source this surprises you??  ???

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
Non of the guys you mentioned can gain or make someone gain 10 lbs in 2 weeks with 30mg British Dispensary dinabol … or was it 20lbs

Milos claims he can put 40lbs of muscle on someone in a month :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 06:15:55 PM »
The "Coach" claims the average high school football player runs a 4.6..... Now which one of these is the most far fetched?

The Coach

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2008, 06:18:13 PM »
The "Coach" claims the average high school football player runs a 4.6..... Now which one of these is the most far fetched?

I already proved it McFly.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2008, 06:49:18 PM »
GH15..

1. Anavar or Winstrol?
2. a girl with big tits or a big ass?
3. pretty face or hot body?
4. Fat chick that give great blow job or hot chick with "ok" pussy?
5. Yates or coleman?
I

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 04:09:53 AM »
You'll have to forgive him; he's purporting to be German.
Then why is gh15's english perfect when he posts as JOCKTHEGLIDE, you moron?  ::)
!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 04:50:42 AM »

trouble is 30 of it is in your guts

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 08:01:01 AM »
GH15 obviously suffers from an inferior complexion disorder.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2008, 01:36:42 AM »

oh gh15 is going away friend,,in 2009 gh15 wont be among yuo any more no matter how much you beg cry and talk ,,,remember those moments and always save it to yruo computer because it will be worth a lot more than money to any single one of you one day
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »
GH would you fall into the "guru/failed bodybuilder" category?

no ,,professional IFBB bodybuilder ,,top 6 o more than once ,,i would say even higher than that but that just make it easier to know,,it is a lot more complicated than you can imagine but one day it will sit right with you ,,give it 20-30 years
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2008, 01:40:21 AM »
gh15, your posts are sliding, man. You're one of the reasons why I registered.

Tell us more advices, but please be sure to give us the right advices... we want to hear about hormones and drugs, how to cycle them properly, how to come off of them properly, how to blast and cruise if staying "on" permanently, etc. Sorry if I'm being demanding. I know for you it's redundant, but for guys like myself that shit is golden.

ask ,,,and gh15 shall answer,,gh15 always answer honestly and accuratly about anything,,no reason not to gh15 is not under its real name and is invinsible in your neck of the wood so to say ,,ask and you shall be answered whenever gh15 visit getbig
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »
most of the best coaches in real sports in history were not the best athletes. the best players dont make the best coaches. would derek jeter make a good coach? not at all. when he first picked up a bat he hit a home run. he didnt know how he just did because he is that good. i know for a fact mariano rivera doesn't know how to throw a cut fastball. ive heard him say in person "i dont know i just pick it up and throw it". now he is the one that doesn't know a from b. so how the fuck could he teach it.

ronnie coleman who can grow from mowing the lawn. would he be the best at teaching someone without his genetics, how to grow muscle? or would a dave polumbo or a bob chick, who had to grow without the use of perfect genetics?

partially true ,,partially dimissed no time to write more will take too long
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 01:41:53 AM »
fallen angel