Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman on TMZ!!  (Read 4934 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Ronnie Coleman on TMZ!!
« on: August 18, 2008, 12:51:07 PM »
Hey guys Ronnie is on TMZ, theres a little video of him on the main page, he looks like he just arrived at LAX airport.
http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1737009905

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Re: Ronnie Coleman on TMZ!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 01:10:04 PM »
Ronnie is a space cadet, great bodybuilder and Mr.o but makes BB look real dumb.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »
Ronnie is a space cadet, great bodybuilder and Mr.o but makes BB look real dumb.
yeah but he has an "accounting degree" from Grambling. ::)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 01:16:01 PM »
what did he say?  ???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 01:29:47 PM »
yip yip tank u jeezus
yeah budday
light weight
nuttin' butt a pea nut

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »
what did he say?  ???

I just saw that on tv!  ;D

I guess one of the TMZ photogrophers recognized Ronnie so they rushed him as he was walking out of LAX...the host of the show had to introduce who he was of course.  I thought that was cool though, treating Ronnie like a "star", and I couldn't believe they weren't going to put him down or mock bodybuilding....WRONG!

They asked a question about Phelps, which based on his answer it doesn't seems like he's keeping up with, and they just started clowning his voice and playing it in fast speed and then playing a chipmunk song.  After that question ronnie just hurried to get the hell out of there, I don't blame him.  Maybe he knew they were just going to mock him. 

I wonder if the pros know that they're nothing more than something to laugh at, like those del taco commercials  :-\
just not good enough

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »

I guess one of the TMZ photogrophers recognized Ronnie so they rushed him as he was walking out of LAX...the host of the show had to introduce who he was of course.  I thought that was cool though, treating Ronnie like a "star", and I couldn't believe they weren't going to put him down or mock bodybuilding....WRONG!

They asked a question about the Phelps, which based on his answer it doesn't seems like he's keeping up with, and they just started clowning his voice and playing it in fast speed and then playing a chipmunk song.  After that question ronnie just hurried to get the hell out of there, I don't blame him.  Maybe he knew they were just going to mock him. 

I wonder if the pros know that they're nothing more than somethin to laugh at, like those del taco commercials  :-\

Havng RC go on the Jay Leno show and race stuttering John at Venice Beach in a swim mask, snorkel and flippers didn't help his image-or that of BBers.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 04:17:04 PM »
Havng RC go on the Jay Leno show and race stuttering John at Venice Beach in a swim mask, snorkel and flippers didn't help his image-or that of BBers.

hahahhahaha + he lost the race ;D
tank u jesus

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »

They asked a question about Phelps, which based on his answer it doesn't seems like he's keeping up with, and they just started clowning his voice and playing it in fast speed and then playing a chipmunk song.  After that question ronnie just hurried to get the hell out of there, I don't blame him.  Maybe he knew they were just going to mock him. 

I wonder if the pros know that they're nothing more than something to laugh at, like those del taco commercials  :-\

hahahahha....more exposure for the great sport we call Bodybuilding... ;D

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »

Hes dumb as a box of rocks

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 06:41:34 PM »
He scared the shit out of everyone when he was "guestposing" at Jay Leno Show, they where afraid of "mocking" him.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 07:00:52 PM »
Hes dumb as a box of rocks

Yeah you would know ::)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 07:03:02 PM »
Stop nut huggin ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 12:46:05 AM »
Yeah you would know ::)
::)

Watch his videos.  By the way he walks around the gym gibbering incoherently, it's pretty obvious he's not exactly Einstein. :-\

He's known for his physique, not for his brains or intellect.  I dont think ill be hiring him to be my accountant. :-X

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 05:06:22 AM »
::)

Watch his videos.  By the way he walks around the gym gibbering incoherently, it's pretty obvious he's not exactly Einstein. :-\

He's known for his physique, not for his brains or intellect.  I dont think ill be hiring him to be my accountant. :-X

ronnie in shirt, pants, leather shoes working on a little desk piled with papers and a computer????? :-\

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 05:22:49 AM »

My ex used to say the same thing about big Ron , she even said that Ronnie was dummer and more Boring than Gutler......yes I made her watch some of their dvd!  lol.