Author Topic: George Farah: Health Scare !!!  (Read 2119 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
George Farah: Health Scare !!!
« on: August 18, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
George has recently had his gall bladder removed.

He is experiencing ongoing digestion issues, particularly finding difficulty with the consumption of meat products.

George is still a bit wonky on his feet. 

His eyes are bulging a little more than usual, however, his vomitting is now under control!

Good luck with your health George. 

YOU are looking big and ripped bro, and that's the most important thing!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: George Farah: Health Scare !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 06:56:43 PM »
George has recently had his gall bladder removed.

He is experiencing ongoing digestion issues, particularly finding difficulty with the consumption of meat products.

George is still a bit wonky on his feet. 

His eyes are bulging a little more than usual, however, his vomitting is now under control!

Good luck with your health George. 

YOU are looking big and ripped bro, and that's the most important thing!!!

When a persons gall bladder is removed it is not the meat that is the issue it is dietary fats that are a problem in digestion. The gall bladder produces bile which emulsifys fats and makes them usable to the body. If the fats are not emulsified the intestines will react by causing diahrea and forcing the fats out of the system...unfortunately everything else: protein and carbs, leaves as well. He will have to go through a adjustment period and dietary change in order to deal with this...and yes it is LIFE LONG. I wonder if he had GALL STONES or some other problem which warranted the removal...removal is ALWAYS A LAST OPTION, because of the dietary problems that WILL ensue. Hopefully he will be able to continue in his BB career...
C

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »
Well he did get shot in the stomach a few times... :-\

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 07:00:23 PM »
Wow thats bad :o

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 07:49:17 PM »
George has overcome some huge obstacles.

Yes, he will always live with digestion issues and for a bodybuilding he will have to be creative with his eating patterns.  However, i am sure George will be able to push through this.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 09:19:30 PM »
  :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 09:39:02 PM »
When a persons gall bladder is removed it is not the meat that is the issue it is dietary fats that are a problem in digestion. The gall bladder produces bile which emulsifys fats and makes them usable to the body. If the fats are not emulsified the intestines will react by causing diahrea and forcing the fats out of the system...unfortunately everything else: protein and carbs, leaves as well. He will have to go through a adjustment period and dietary change in order to deal with this...and yes it is LIFE LONG. I wonder if he had GALL STONES or some other problem which warranted the removal...removal is ALWAYS A LAST OPTION, because of the dietary problems that WILL ensue. Hopefully he will be able to continue in his BB career...

not everyone SAM. i just had mine removed (stones) about 4 weeks ago.

good as new, (except my belly button hole looks a litte fucked up) and no dietary changes. infact, i can now eat the things i couldnt before without problems.

as for george, im sure hes had intestinal issues do to his previous injuries

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 09:47:22 PM »
I had my gall bladder removed four years agao and yes I had gall stones.  I was in the hospital for a week.  I was eating everything and anything a week after surgery and nine weeks later won a show.  Having this out is really not a big deal.  Mine was caused by a buildup of calcium, proteins, and other main ingredient's from protein shakes.  I drank four EAS Myoplex shakes a day for three years straight everyday, hehee.  I cut back on the shakes upped the water for around three weeks and have had NO NO problems ever since.  This surgery ain't nothing but a peanut....

P.S. I delayed this surgery and that was a mistake as the surgery  is nothing....  I was so releaved to have it done and over with.  No stomach pains since.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »
WES my belly button looked messed up to bro and it looked like shit.  In six weeks it was totally healed and looked the same as always.  So don't stress my man it will heal in aound six to eight weeks and be normal again..

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:49 PM »
WES my belly button looked messed up to bro and it looked like shit.  In six weeks it was totally healed and looked the same as always.  So don't stress my man it will heal in aound six to eight weeks and be normal again..

sweet...cause my wife keeps calling me "double button" !!!! ;D ;D

im just happy i can put hot sauce on stuff again....

i had 3 major attacks before it was removed. worst pain ive ever felt in my life. ive broken bones, chopped off the tips of two fingers, been shot...

ill take any of that shit over gall bladder pain!!! god damn!!!

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:38 PM »
right on...had a buddy who had this procedure and the doc said the cause was fat he used to consume nuts like crazy

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 10:07:31 PM »
The pain is wild.  I used to get in my car and drive around all night drinking stomach acid stuff.  I didnt want my wife to hear me moan like a lil girl all night.  I delayed and delayed and when It was out it was like why did I wait..  I had morphine every three hrs for four days and all I eat was chicken broth and sugar free jello.  I came out of the hospital at 192 shredded to the bone I had ripped glutes, lmao..

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 10:10:59 PM »
right on...had a buddy who had this procedure and the doc said the cause was fat he used to consume nuts like crazy

i believe genetics play a role as well....

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 10:14:20 PM »
George is a true warrior.

No one on here would get up from 6 bullets in the abdomen like he did.

Recovering from Gallbladder surgery will be a piece of cake for him.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »
I agree.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:53 PM »
Yes, Farah got shot!

Back in '98. He was on his way to work.  Allegedly, there was an attempted robbery and 'the warrior'-George was shot 3 times with a .45 calliber gun.

Farah went into a coma due to cardiac arrest.  He died a couple of times but was revived.

Used a colostomy bag for a long time after this life changing event.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2008, 11:21:40 PM »
Yes, Farah got shot!

Back in '98. He was on his way to work.  Allegedly, there was an attempted robbery and 'the warrior'-George was shot 3 times with a .45 calliber gun.

Farah went into a coma due to cardiac arrest.  He died a couple of times but was revived.

Used a colostomy bag for a long time after this life changing event.

Was this like a Tupac-esque gangbanging assassination?

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 05:24:10 AM »
George is a very good guy with a strong will.  Hope he gets well very soon and i'd bet we'll see him back onstage soon also

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 06:16:18 AM »
not everyone SAM. i just had mine removed (stones) about 4 weeks ago.

good as new, (except my belly button hole looks a litte fucked up) and no dietary changes. infact, i can now eat the things i couldnt before without problems.

as for george, im sure hes had intestinal issues do to his previous injuries

Right now you may still have some usable bile still in your system and this allows you to consume foods, but as this supply dwindles the pain, diahreaa and other symptoms will begin to appear. Maybe your diet is low in dietary fats and you consume poultry as oppose to beef(red meat), dairy: butter, margarine, heavy cream, half and half etc which has a higher fat content. In either case you WILL at some point begin to suffer complications. Removing the gall bladder is serious and should, as I said earlier, be a LAST RESORT OPERATION. Stones can be removed ultrasonically and by other means without removing the gall bladder. Anyone having problems with their gall bladder should investigate ALL MEAN OF NON SURGICAL INTERVENTION.
C

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 08:59:31 AM »
He should give up bodybuilding(the drug use part)