Author Topic: When i go to the supermarket, work, the gym, everyone fears me...  (Read 2704 times)

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
-you can see it in their eyes, i buy my groceries, the checkout girl services me while i use my debit card.  The other customers run screaming when i walk into the aisles, and all the women offer me their phone numbers.   ::)

-at work there's a flock of girls who can't wait to screw me, all the guys give me protection money and prime microwave position and ask me about lat training.  My boss talks to me behind a bullet-proof glass case with armed guards and attack dogs.   ::)

-at the gym i pay no monthly membership because they're afraid i'll beat them up.  I have to call them an hour before i use the gym so they can clear it of all other people.   ::)

I am full of myself :P

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: When i go to the supermarket, work, the gym, everyone fears me...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:49:38 AM »
mods please move this thread to z board or just delete
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »
-you can see it in their eyes, i buy my groceries, the checkout girl services me while i use my debit card.  The other customers run screaming when i walk into the aisles, and all the women offer me their phone numbers.   ::)

-at work there's a flock of girls who can't wait to screw me, all the guys give me protection money and prime microwave position and ask me about lat training.  My boss talks to me behind a bullet-proof glass case with armed guards and attack dogs.   ::)

-at the gym i pay no monthly membership because they're afraid i'll beat them up.  I have to call them an hour before i use the gym so they can clear it of all other people.   ::)

I seriously doubt there are attack dogs.  What place of employment allows dogs? 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:53:59 AM »

You sound like a real beast.  You should compete in the Olympia this year.  You'd probably get top 5, just for showing up.
N

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

Calling bullshit on the bulletproof glass until I see some proof.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 10:11:13 AM »
good to see you posting here again King Kamali
L

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 11:05:11 AM »
Epic failure newbie.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »
Settle down gimmick
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:55 AM »
My boss talks to me behind a bullet-proof glass case with armed guards and attack dogs.   ::)

lol
O

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 12:52:22 PM »

havent you notice everyone stares at overweight wannabe bodybuilders wearing tankl tops just like you
b

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 12:53:11 PM »

hahahahhaa, funniest thread in awhile. ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
Are the armed guards visibly shaken or do they hold their ground? 

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 06:06:15 PM »
You're so badass even Mon of Steel shits himself with fear when he sees you....

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 06:10:32 PM »
Good going Ron, how bout letting more gimmicks in?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »
I seriously doubt there are attack dogs.  What place of employment allows dogs? 

You know, the place where they train attack dogs.  

Um, Attack Dog Factory!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 06:22:49 PM »
What's the point of posting average Getbigger's description  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 06:27:04 PM »
What about that place that makes $300 websites?  I hear they have them there too.

Just one, and he's a pit we keep in the yard to keep out the unwanted.

If you keep them outside, you don't have to give them shots, shelter, or have papers.  It's Florida law.  if they bite someone, you're supposed to open the gate and deny ownership!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
I call bullshit, theres no way you are as big, scary, and intimidating as that behemoth "mon of steele" is. ::) ::)

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 07:03:30 PM »
i bet he's getting a bj from another checkout girl when he reads this, along with eating out one of his fans at work  ::)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »
If you don't have your own reserved parking spot in front of the gym then your still not big enough yet, someday man...

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 03:03:31 AM »
Amy Lee is soooooooooooo hotttttttttttt.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 03:42:28 AM »

OH BROTHER ::)...a cage fightin' Pat Bateman?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 04:00:40 AM »

Brutal attempt to gain recoqnition with a pathetic 29 posts

Where's Banner when u need him

timostark

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 07:18:26 PM »
Aside from the service comments, unless they are nurses, I thought maybe he just has really bad gas...