Author Topic: anadrol daily or lifting days only for increase cycle lengh ??  (Read 8410 times)

bagels

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
when taking anadrol in a cycle is it best to only take it on lifting days as to increase the Length of the oral cycle from a max of six weeks to eight and for the health benefit of your kidneys and liver??  If your lifting five days (2on 1 off 3on) drinking over a gallon of water per day can you bring the oral cycle to eight weeks not taking the abombs on days you don't lift?? What impact if any would this have on the cycle, has anyone tried  or what exp thats work best have you had??

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: anadrol daily or lifting days only for increase cycle lengh ??
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 10:13:13 AM »
I don't really think not taking it a day or two a week will really make a difference.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »
I don't really think not taking it a day or two a week will really make a difference.

It builds up in your system over time.  The effects hit about 2-3 days later (at least noticeable ones for me).  If you miss it not much will happen...noticeably.  Stuff is truly amazing and a huge bang for your buck.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
when taking anadrol in a cycle is it best to only take it on lifting days as to increase the Length of the oral cycle from a max of six weeks to eight and for the health benefit of your kidneys and liver??  If your lifting five days (2on 1 off 3on) drinking over a gallon of water per day can you bring the oral cycle to eight weeks not taking the abombs on days you don't lift?? What impact if any would this have on the cycle, has anyone tried  or what exp thats work best have you had??
No, its better to be consistant. If you miss a day no big deal but don't do it on purpose, don't see any benefit from this whatsoever.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »
agree.  i think you need steady state levels for it to work...  just take it for 5 weeks in the beginning, and let the test take over at that point.
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »
It builds up in your system over time.  The effects hit about 2-3 days later (at least noticeable ones for me).  If you miss it not much will happen...noticeably.  Stuff is truly amazing and a huge bang for your buck.

I was implying for health reasons. Personally it should be taken consistently to keep blood levels fairly stable.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »
No, its better to be consistant. If you miss a day no big deal but don't do it on purpose, don't see any benefit from this whatsoever.

Agree much better off taking it everyday.  More gear is more beneficial.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 05:06:08 AM »
Agreed with everyone.

Anadrol is meant to be taken every day

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 08:35:42 AM »
i always use anadrol everyday for 4 weeks only now d-bol is different for me i run that only on training days now and pre-workout i tend to feel like hell the longer i run it and it has helped with a couple days off a week

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 03:44:08 PM »
I was implying for health reasons. Personally it should be taken consistently to keep blood levels fairly stable.

Agreed.
Any drug requires a baseline level in the system for a specified time to be effective.
Hit n miss aint gonna get it.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 05:43:03 AM »
this sounds good but no more from 8weeks +silimarol - legalon 150mg every day