Author Topic: SOME "Newish" Pics of my other half, JEZEBELLE!  (Read 54198 times)

Stavios

Re: SOME "Newish" Pics of my other half, JEZEBELLE!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
very nice physique and cute face

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 10:37:18 AM »
Serious question, is she using any "special supps" TA?  My girl has been working out the last 3 months with some pretty good improvements.  That look right there is what she desires to look like.  

What is her height and weight right there?  My girl is 5'7 and 128 right now, but we think she could probably lose 10 more lbs of fat before bulking back up a bit.  She never worked out in her life before she met me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 10:38:32 AM »
I am baking some Popovers in a few hours.  My recipes come from City Tavern in Philadelphia, EST 1773.

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Franklin all dined there accordingly.

www.citytavern.com

Amazing recipes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 10:42:09 AM »
Serious question, is she using any "special supps" TA?  My girl has been working out the last 3 months with some pretty good improvements.  That look right there is what she desires to look like.  

What is her height and weight right there?  My girl is 5'7 and 128 right now, but we think she could probably lose 10 more lbs of fat before bulking back up a bit.  She never worked out in her life before she met me.
She doesn`t take protein powder or anything.  No Supplements unless you want to count Snickers Marathon Bars every now and then.  She is 5`11 130 or so.   She eats whatever strikes her fancy. She and I both are addicted to cookbooks and food magazines.  Bon Apetit, Gourmet, Saveur...We usually make something out of there daily. 
She also lifts the same exercises as I do.  Heavy training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 10:44:27 AM »
I am baking some Popovers in a few hours.  My recipes come from City Tavern in Philadelphia, EST 1773.

Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Franklin all dined there accordingly.

www.citytavern.com

Amazing recipes.
A bit of Historacity for my fellow historophile-natured friends:

Now, some of the most influential men in the colonies gathered in Philadelphia to decide a common response to this and other "intolerable acts." For the next decade, City Tavern would be a familiar sight to the leading figures of the American Revolution.

The Tavern was built "for the convenience and credit of the city" by a group of eminent Philadelphians who felt that their hometown deserved a fine tavern which reflected its status as the largest, most cosmopolitan city in British North America. When the Tavern was completed in 1773, it was one of the most elegant buildings in the city. Situated on Second Street, a main thoroughfare, City Tavern was constructed in the latest architectural style and stood three stories high. Inside, it "boasted" of several large club rooms, two of which thrown into one make a spacious room of nearly fifty feet in length, for public entertainment. There were "several commodious lodging rooms, for the accommodation of strangers, two large kitchens, and every other convenience for the purpose." In addition, there was a Bar and also a Coffee Room, which was supplied with British and American newspapers and magazines.

The new Tavern immediately became a social and economic center for the city. The clubrooms hosted various benevolent and social organizations, including the St. George's Society, the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick and the Jockey Club. The elegant Long Room was the setting for gala entertainment and balls. Downstairs, in the Bar and the Coffee Room, important business affairs were conducted by principal merchants of the city.

In 1774, as the breech with great Britain widened, politics were the dominant topic of conversation at City Tavern. In May, leading citizens held a meeting in the Long Room to shape Pennsylvania's response to the "intolerable acts." Three months later, as the delegates to the First Continental Congress began to arrive in Philadelphia, the Tavern was thrust center stage in the dispute with England.

From that time until the close of the century, City Tavern knew the patronage of the great and near-great of the American Revolution. It became the practice of the members of the Second Continental Congress to dine together each Saturday at the Tavern. Eight of the delegates, Randolph, Lee, Washington, Harrison of Virginia, Alsop of New York, Chase of Maryland, and Rodney and Read of Delaware chose to form a "table" and dine there daily. No doubt, matters of momentous importance were discussed and decided over a glass of Madeira and steaming roast of venison.

The war years brought change and turmoil to City Tavern. There was grand entertainment, such as the Continental Congress's first Fourth of July celebration in 1777, but there were also melancholy events, including the funeral of General Hugh Mercer of Virginia. Daniel Smith, the first manager of the Tavern, and host to the Continental Congress showed himself to be a Loyalist when the British Army captured Philadelphia in the Fall of 1777. When his protectors left in June of 1778, "little Smith" as he was known, went with them. Fortunately, a new manager, Gifford Dalley, was found in time to host a gala Independence Day celebration to mark the city's liberation. After the war, the Tavern settled into a more sedate existence that was not interrupted until the opening of the Constitutional Convention in 1787. Once again, these leaders enjoyed the hospitality of the City Tavern. It was fitting that after the adjournment of the convention in September, delegates gathered for one final dinner at the City Tavern.

In the 1790's, City Tavern began to lose its place of prominence to newly constructed "hotels." For the next half century, it underwent a number of changes, serving primarily as a merchant's exchange until 1834. In 1854 it was demolished to make way for new brownstone stores. A newspaper of the time noted the passing of the Tavern, and remarked that in a generation or two, "City Tavern will not be remembered except by some curious delver into the past."

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 10:48:53 AM »
A bit of Historacity for my fellow historophile-natured friends:

Now, some of the most influential men in the colonies gathered in Philadelphia to decide a common response to this and other "intolerable acts." For the next decade, City Tavern would be a familiar sight to the leading figures of the American Revolution.

The Tavern was built "for the convenience and credit of the city" by a group of eminent Philadelphians who felt that their hometown deserved a fine tavern which reflected its status as the largest, most cosmopolitan city in British North America. When the Tavern was completed in 1773, it was one of the most elegant buildings in the city. Situated on Second Street, a main thoroughfare, City Tavern was constructed in the latest architectural style and stood three stories high. Inside, it "boasted" of several large club rooms, two of which thrown into one make a spacious room of nearly fifty feet in length, for public entertainment. There were "several commodious lodging rooms, for the accommodation of strangers, two large kitchens, and every other convenience for the purpose." In addition, there was a Bar and also a Coffee Room, which was supplied with British and American newspapers and magazines.

The new Tavern immediately became a social and economic center for the city. The clubrooms hosted various benevolent and social organizations, including the St. George's Society, the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick and the Jockey Club. The elegant Long Room was the setting for gala entertainment and balls. Downstairs, in the Bar and the Coffee Room, important business affairs were conducted by principal merchants of the city.

In 1774, as the breech with great Britain widened, politics were the dominant topic of conversation at City Tavern. In May, leading citizens held a meeting in the Long Room to shape Pennsylvania's response to the "intolerable acts." Three months later, as the delegates to the First Continental Congress began to arrive in Philadelphia, the Tavern was thrust center stage in the dispute with England.

From that time until the close of the century, City Tavern knew the patronage of the great and near-great of the American Revolution. It became the practice of the members of the Second Continental Congress to dine together each Saturday at the Tavern. Eight of the delegates, Randolph, Lee, Washington, Harrison of Virginia, Alsop of New York, Chase of Maryland, and Rodney and Read of Delaware chose to form a "table" and dine there daily. No doubt, matters of momentous importance were discussed and decided over a glass of Madeira and steaming roast of venison.

The war years brought change and turmoil to City Tavern. There was grand entertainment, such as the Continental Congress's first Fourth of July celebration in 1777, but there were also melancholy events, including the funeral of General Hugh Mercer of Virginia. Daniel Smith, the first manager of the Tavern, and host to the Continental Congress showed himself to be a Loyalist when the British Army captured Philadelphia in the Fall of 1777. When his protectors left in June of 1778, "little Smith" as he was known, went with them. Fortunately, a new manager, Gifford Dalley, was found in time to host a gala Independence Day celebration to mark the city's liberation. After the war, the Tavern settled into a more sedate existence that was not interrupted until the opening of the Constitutional Convention in 1787. Once again, these leaders enjoyed the hospitality of the City Tavern. It was fitting that after the adjournment of the convention in September, delegates gathered for one final dinner at the City Tavern.

In the 1790's, City Tavern began to lose its place of prominence to newly constructed "hotels." For the next half century, it underwent a number of changes, serving primarily as a merchant's exchange until 1834. In 1854 it was demolished to make way for new brownstone stores. A newspaper of the time noted the passing of the Tavern, and remarked that in a generation or two, "City Tavern will not be remembered except by some curious delver into the past."

Goddamn you're a wack-job.  :)
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »
She looks good.

Out of curiousity TA, what's with the fixation on the past & past men?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:32 AM »
She's nice.  Seems like a good girl.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:52 AM »
Did you meet her at the gym? That ass is tight son...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »
Another phenomenon peculiar to small elementary particles like protons is that they combine. A single proton forms the nucleus of a hydrogen atom. Two protons are found in the nucleus of a helium atom. This is how the elements are formed ... all the way up to the heaviest naturally occuring substance, uranium, which has 92 protons in its nucleus.
It is possible to make two free protons (Hydrogen nuclei) come together to make the beginnings of a helium nucleus. This requires that the protons be hurled at each other at a very high speed. This process occurs in the sun, but can also be replicated on earth with lasers, magnets, or in the center of an atomic bomb. The process is called nuclear fusion.
What makes it interesting is that when the two protons are forced to combine, they don't need as much of their energy (or mass). Two protons stuck together have less mass than two single separate protons!
When the protons are forced together, this extra mass is released ... as energy! Typically this amounts to about 7% of the total mass, converted to an amount of energy predictable using the formula .
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2008, 11:00:32 AM »
 ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2008, 11:01:58 AM »
 :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »
She looks good.

Out of curiousity TA, what's with the fixation on the past & past men?
I am most fascinated with History, Science, Art, Literature.  Jezebelle herself is an artist, painter and sculptor.

DeadSquatPress

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2008, 11:04:54 AM »
very nice

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »
 ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »
Absolutely gorgeous girl

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 11:07:26 AM »
Adonis are you sure thats not your sister, you two are never in photos together?
X

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:11 AM »

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:49 AM »
Thanks my friend!

She thinks the world of you guys!  She knows each and every one of you!

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2008, 11:15:36 AM »
what is the recipe to those jefferson biscuits?  I love biscuits.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
adonis please comment on the presidency of martin van buren

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »
Another phenomenon peculiar to small elementary particles like protons is that they combine. A single proton forms the nucleus of a hydrogen atom. Two protons are found in the nucleus of a helium atom. This is how the elements are formed ... all the way up to the heaviest naturally occuring substance, uranium, which has 92 protons in its nucleus.
It is possible to make two free protons (Hydrogen nuclei) come together to make the beginnings of a helium nucleus. This requires that the protons be hurled at each other at a very high speed. This process occurs in the sun, but can also be replicated on earth with lasers, magnets, or in the center of an atomic bomb. The process is called nuclear fusion.
What makes it interesting is that when the two protons are forced to combine, they don't need as much of their energy (or mass). Two protons stuck together have less mass than two single separate protons!
When the protons are forced together, this extra mass is released ... as energy! Typically this amounts to about 7% of the total mass, converted to an amount of energy predictable using the formula .

Congratulations you just found out how fission/fusion bombs work  ;D

BTW wasn't proven years ago that TA and Jez thing was just another TA lie? Like most of what he speaks?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:56 AM »
;)

That's actually a very nice pic.  With regard to female aesthetics, that is to say beauty, I tend to gravitate toward happy-beautiful faces, healthy skin, firm-curvy-athletic legs/buttocks.  She has all these.  As far as raw sexuality, she doesn't have the round-ass, melon-tits & fuck-me face, but that's not what you want in a wife anyway.  
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:18 AM »
Matty Van has to be one of the most intelligent and well-mannered presidents ever.  When he would enter a room, he would steal all the light from it.  People were immediately drawn to him.  Some believe him to be the illegitimate son of the great and often misrepresented Aaron Burr...Matty Van was a victim of the Zeitgeist and had he been earlier or a bit later, he would have easily gone down as one of the greats.  Time and Place are what create history.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:36 AM »

TA is furiously googling right now....
w