Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 4191 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: August 20, 2008, 01:37:08 PM »
OK ,,STOP ASKING GH15 ABOUT INDIVIDUALS FROM THE GETBIG WHO JUICE OR NOT JUICE,,GH15 ALREADY TOLD YOU AND GAVE OUT THE VERDICT,,99% OF THE GETBIG BOARD IS ON HORMONES TAKE ASIDE ALEX AND FEW OTHER FELLAS SUCH AS GROUDY? AND FEW OTHERS ,,,9 OUT OF 10 ON GETBIG WAS OR IS ON HORMONES AND RELATED PRODUCTS,,YES THAT INCLUDE MANY WHO LOOK NATURAL DUE TO LESS THAN AVERAGE RESPONSE TO HORMONES,,

PLEASE DO NOT KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF ,,ITS FINAL VERDICT THAT WAS GIVEN OUT MONTHS AGO
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 01:38:47 PM »
Are you insinuating I'm all drugs? >:(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:30 PM »
OK ,,STOP ASKING GH15 ABOUT INDIVIDUALS FROM THE GETBIG WHO JUICE OR NOT JUICE,,GH15 ALREADY TOLD YOU AND GAVE OUT THE VERDICT,,99% OF THE GETBIG BOARD IS ON HORMONES TAKE ASIDE ALEX AND FEW OTHER FELLAS SUCH AS GROUDY? AND FEW OTHERS ,,,9 OUT OF 10 ON GETBIG WAS OR IS ON HORMONES AND RELATED PRODUCTS,,YES THAT INCLUDE MANY WHO LOOK NATURAL DUE TO LESS THAN AVERAGE RESPONSE TO HORMONES,,

PLEASE DO NOT KEEP REPEATING YOURSELF ,,ITS FINAL VERDICT THAT WAS GIVEN OUT MONTHS AGO
hey GH what is your opinion of the "men" who say they wouldn't fucck this woman?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
hey GH what is your opinion of the "men" who say they wouldn't fucck this woman?

"she" looks awful there, and that's a pro shot  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
wear a condom ,,she died in 2019
fallen angel

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »
"she" looks awful there, and that's a pro shot  :-\
i guess it would look bad to you since she doesn't have a penis. :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »

GH-hasanIQof-15 has swallowed so much sperm they must be having swimming marathons in his brain.

He is the biggest bullshitting idiot on Getbig.

Please Time Out this dork!  :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 01:44:17 PM »

If Britney had a penis GH would be sucking her off for days on end .....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »

So there's only a little more then two naturals?  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 01:45:44 PM »

You used to have pretty good taste (Carmella Bing and co); what happened??

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
You used to have pretty good taste (Carmella Bing and co); what happened??
Carmella is no smaller than Britney in that shot, matter of fact she's probably bigger, Carmella is a big girl, 5'10" 150 pounds.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
Hey gh, what are the winning lottery numbers for tonights Powerball lottery?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 02:00:31 PM »
GH-hasanIQof-15 has swallowed so much sperm they must be having swimming marathons in his brain.

He is the biggest bullshitting idiot on Getbig.

Please Time Out this dork!  :D

I WILL GO OUT OF GH15 WAY AND TELL YOU YOUR DAY OF DEATH,,
YOU DIED IN 2028 NOT FROM NATURAL CAUSES,,GH15 ACTUALLY CHECKED ON YOU ,,GH15 KNOWS YOUR REAL NAME ,,KNOWS YOU GOT FEW GIMICK ACCOUNTS AS YOU CLAL IT ON HERE,,,SAW YOUR FAT ARM AND THINK YOU BETTER FIND A JOB ,,IN ADDITION GH15 SUGGEST THAT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE YOU SHOULD COMPLTELTY AND UTTERLY STOP ORALS,,AND GH15 IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT,,
,,THE EATH IS PREVENTABLE SINCE IT WAS FROM SICKNESS
AGAIN 2028. MONTH OF DECEMBER,,BEFORE CHRISTMAS

MARK DATE ,,GETBIG BECAME VERY BIG IT WAS ACTUAKLLY THE MOST SUCESFUL AND MOST IMPORTANT INTERNET WEB SITE INTO THE 20S,,IT ACTUALLY BECAME A BOARD THAT INCLUDED OTHER SPORTS AFTER 2020 AND HAD MONOPOLY ON EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILDING WHICH DID BECAME A SPORT WITH ITS OWN TV CHANNEL AND LEAGE!

GH15 APPROVED MARK DATE
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 02:02:31 PM »
Carmella is no smaller than Britney in that shot, matter of fact she's probably bigger, Carmella is a big girl, 5'10" 150 pounds.

Yes but she has boobs, ass and curves, things Britney Spears has none of.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
YOU DIED IN 2028 NOT FROM NATURAL CAUSES,,GH15 ACTUALLY CHECKED ON YOU ,,GH15 KNOWS YOUR REAL NAME ,,KNOWS YOU GOT FEW GIMICK ACCOUNTS AS YOU CLAL IT ON HERE,,,SAW YOUR FAT ARM AND THINK YOU BETTER FIND A JOB ,,IN ADDITION GH15 SUGGEST THAT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR LIFE YOU SHOULD COMPLTELTY AND UTTERLY STOP ORALS,,AND GH15 IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT,,

MARK DATE ,,GETBIG BECAME VERY BIG IT WAS ACTUAKLLY THE MOST SUCESFUL AND MOST IMPORTANT INTERNET WEB SITE INTO THE 20S,,IT ACTUALLY BECAME A BOARD THAT INCLUDED OTHER SPORTS AFTER 2020 AND HAD MONOPOLY ON EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILDING WHICH DID BECAME A SPORT WITH ITS OWN TV CHANNEL AND LEAGE!

GH15 APPROVED MARK DATE

candijizzle is having some fun I see ;D ;D

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »
B(  .   )(   .  )M!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »
Carmella is utterly amazing, Rachel Starr is hot too.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 02:12:32 PM »

GH15 APPROVED MARK DATE

Oh brother .....  ::)

Hey Dork-don't you have some cock to suck...or some G4P "posing"..... or some synthol to abuse????

BTW-I would crush you in a show  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 02:17:10 PM »
I like Shyla alot too... :)

Now THAT is how you "un gay" a GH thread!  ;D

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »
pics that show ass and tits are ok to be posted arent they?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 04:53:36 PM »
man shut up, you big dumb oaf. We "get" that you are "in demand." We "get" that you "know the ins and outs" of the "bodybuilding world." We "get" that you know your stuff unlike anyone else. Stop acting like you are "shut out" by having to respond to this guy...

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 09:36:11 PM »

LAME GIMMICK
I am a big baby

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 09:52:18 PM »
LMAO time travel now!  OMG this is funny....i really enjoyed your posts until this....

Hey GH what is the name of the girl im going to marry and when am i gonna meet her? LOL

What is my future career?

Will my brother win a state championship this year? (oh boy this is gonna stir shit up)

How many fingers am i holding up?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
LMAO time travel now!  OMG this is funny....i really enjoyed your posts until this....

Hey GH what is the name of the girl im going to marry and when am i gonna meet her? LOL

What is my future career?

Will my brother win a state championship this year? (oh boy this is gonna stir shit up)

How many fingers am i holding up?

1)  "Her" name will be 'Susan' after the surgery, you will meet 'her' soon.

2)  Your career will take you to many exotic restaraunts, most of them of the drive thru persuasion.

3) Your brother will lose again this year, he really should consider badminton. :-\

4) Your holding three fingers up.................your butt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 11:06:11 PM »
1)  "Her" name will be 'Susan' after the surgery, you will meet 'her' soon.

2)  Your career will take you to many exotic restaraunts, most of them of the drive thru persuasion.

3) Your brother will lose again this year, he really should consider badminton. :-\

4) Your holding three fingers up.................your butt.

lol