Author Topic: pm questions and emails condensed  (Read 1436 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions and emails condensed
« on: August 20, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »
gh15 is being asked questiosn related to life and death ,,gh15 said it will not discuss life and death of members of getbig take aside the laura incident and gh15 was begged to look for time her life ends,,it did it and regret it already,,gh15 will not tell ANY ONE ABOUT WHEN IT GONNA GO ,,LEAVE IT BE!

another pm talk about times of ww3,,go read the bible and you shall find what you look for friend,,gh15 said before the ussr is coming,,the kremlin though is secondary front ,,the rize f china  and sinking of usa is what brings about ww3,,

another question was for the black fella hussain ,,there is no need to mention him ,,he never saw a second chance at presidency ,,mccain rise was unstopable due to his stands as true war hero and his prsidency ended up as one of the best in usa history although ww3 was part  of it,,it would have been there anyway no matter who was president,,the direction as gh15 said before is USSR CHINA AND THEY WANT WW3 ,,hopefully the mear fact gh15 writes it here4 may change things but sadly it wont happen the war was too big of a thing coming to change and it has a lot to do with the society usa created,,spoild fat rotten from withing society,,the only thing that still remained is this society call for freedom and the belive in it and that what prevailed at the final end of things ,,

to the on4es who ask about isreal,,yes it attacked iran and sucessfully finished the nucklear program ,,though it took ww3 to completely break iran into tribal regions made up of 4 regions

fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions and emails condensed
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 01:58:29 PM »
tttt

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »
I have no idea wtf he just wrote.

But did he say Obama will win?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 02:13:57 PM »
I have no idea wtf he just wrote.

But did he say Obama will win?

GH-hasanIQof-15 is writing in code to his G4P "sponsors"  ;D

He is giving coded times, dates and locations for his "posing" sessions!

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »
Hey GH15.......slow down on the NUBAIN/Meth speedballs dude......your a rambling mess lately....

Jeez....he must have "uped the dosage"!!!!!!!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »
Hey GH15.......slow down on the NUBAIN/Meth speedballs dude......your a rambling mess lately....

Confirmative

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »
gh15 is being asked questiosn related to life and death ,,gh15 said it will not discuss life and death of members of getbig take aside the laura incident and gh15 was begged to look for time her life ends,,it did it and regret it already,,gh15 will not tell ANY ONE ABOUT WHEN IT GONNA GO ,,LEAVE IT BE!

another pm talk about times of ww3,,go read the bible and you shall find what you look for friend,,gh15 said before the ussr is coming,,the kremlin though is secondary front ,,the rize f china  and sinking of usa is what brings about ww3,,

another question was for the black fella hussain ,,there is no need to mention him ,,he never saw a second chance at presidency ,,mccain rise was unstopable due to his stands as true war hero and his prsidency ended up as one of the best in usa history although ww3 was part  of it,,it would have been there anyway no matter who was president,,the direction as gh15 said before is USSR CHINA AND THEY WANT WW3 ,,hopefully the mear fact gh15 writes it here4 may change things but sadly it wont happen the war was too big of a thing coming to change and it has a lot to do with the society usa created,,spoild fat rotten from withing society,,the only thing that still remained is this society call for freedom and the belive in it and that what prevailed at the final end of things ,,

to the on4es who ask about isreal,,yes it attacked iran and sucessfully finished the nucklear program ,,though it took ww3 to completely break iran into tribal regions made up of 4 regions

What's happened to you? I thought you were against doing recs?

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »
What's happened to you? I thought you were against doing recs?

You're not in a position to criticize, as you've been exposed as a pathological liar (re: your "HELP! DEA RAIDED MY HOUSE" thread). 

Sorry to have to bring it up.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 10:22:44 PM »
This is truly one of your most awesome threads gh15.  So it's true that "the worhe" Britney Spears really was the anti-Christ?  Nah that's just a joke but seriously, good thread.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 10:35:24 PM »

;D  and true.
a

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 10:42:50 PM »
another horseshit thread, congrats asshat15

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »
his posts have been pretty spot on  :-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 10:54:45 PM »
another horseshit thread, congrats asshat15

Best thread I've read in days, I shit you not. 

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 11:01:40 PM »
Best thread I've read in days, I shit you not. 

sad, just plain sad   ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 05:50:12 AM »

Did i miss something here!??!??!?!??!?!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:54:59 PM »
You're not in a position to criticize, as you've been exposed as a pathological liar (re: your "HELP! DEA RAIDED MY HOUSE" thread). 

Sorry to have to bring it up.

It wasn't a lie. Everything I said was true. How have I been exposed? How have you proved I lied? I provided pics, articles, copies of search warrant, inventory of what was taken. There's nothing I can do if you don't accept or believe this information. If you want, I'll pm you the detective's number and you can call him yourself. Say, you're working on my case and want to confirm some information.

My only purpose was to warn others that individual users are not safe. Why would I make this up? I truly believe that others on this board would be interested to know if one of their members got a controlled delivery. But people just didn't want to believe it. I really thought I was doing the other members of this board a favor. But if people just refuse to believe me and truly think that I just decided to one day make up a story for fun then there's nothing I can do.

Like I said, if you really want to know the truth. I mean, really and not just sit there and call me a liar when I'm more than willing to back my word of honor, just PM me and I'll give you any information, even personal information, regarding my case.

So you call me a liar on an open forum. I challenge you to back your claim and I'm willing to provide any info you want. Either take up the challenge, and if you are proven wrong then admit it on an open forum since you are willing to call me a liar in an open forum. If you are unwilling to go through the trouble to back your claim and take me up on my offer then you should just be quiet on the matter.

I already PM gh15 all personal information but got no response. I understand. There's other things for him and others to worry about than my troubles. But he's made no more mention of it so I let it drop. You, on the other hand bring it up and disgrace my word and name. So that's why I challenge you. Before you call me a liar research my case. I make it easy for you. If you don't want to bother then just be quiet and show some respect for other people.