Author Topic: who is the better athlete bolt or ronnie coleman?  (Read 4969 times)

The Coach

Re: who is the better athlete bolt or ronnie coleman?
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2008, 03:01:23 AM »
When did I claim that?

Yes it has been proven that Ronnie takes drugs plus he would never deny it and if he did he would refuse a drug test AND no one on on the face of the planet can walk around @ 5'10 290 and ripped. Bolt on the otherhand passes drug tests all the time and if he refused would be immediately DQ'd.

Also since Bolt is 6'5 his stride is about 1-1/2 time more than his competitors (normal stride is about 8ft) also, from what I understand Jamacain athletes have about 5-10 times the amount of actin which stands to reason why they are dominating in track and field.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2008, 04:14:28 AM »
The athletes you mention here, shoot oil into their calves to enhance their appearance?

Sure ....We should talk to Marion Jones, Ben Jonhson, Lance Amastrong, Bolds, Giambi...They could help you with that

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 05:11:27 AM »
Ronnie Squats and deadlifts 800pounds for reps.
I would like to see bolt do that!

So the correct answer is RONALD O COLEMAN

The Coach

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »

I have clients that can do deadlifts and squats that are not athletes........should I consider them athletes too? Again, being on a ton of gear that enables someone to do 800lb squats is not a true measure of strength.

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 07:29:57 AM »
I have clients that can do deadlifts and squats that are not athletes........should I consider them athletes too? Again, being on a ton of gear that enables someone to do 800lb squats is not a true measure of strength.

::) ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2008, 08:06:15 AM »

they cant so they are no where near teh ronnie...you are talkin real wreckless right now ....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »

So do you consider any strength athlete to be a athlete?

Powerlifters? Olympic lifters? All those top guys are on gear too, so you must not consider them athletes either...
No doubt about it...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2008, 08:54:57 AM »
Lets see Ronnie pass an IOC drug test, administered one per month for a full year, and then we can discuss his athleticism.

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2008, 08:56:42 AM »
Lets see Ronnie pass an IOC drug test, administered one per month for a full year, and then we can discuss his athleticism.

If he had Boltons budget then yes.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2008, 09:13:38 AM »
 ;D RONNIE is way more MASSIVE so he must be better ! this forum is for bodybuilding ! Who gives a fuck how fast some skinny girl can RUN ! 8)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »
If he had Boltons budget then yes.

Yeah, those are your assumptions.  I think IOC/WADA has a statute of limitations of about 8 years to retest samples, so I guess Bolton had really better have a big budget....

The Coach

« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2008, 10:06:40 AM »

they cant so they are no where near teh ronnie...you are talkin real wreckless right now ....

Of course they can't, but they are doing the same movements with an amount of weight that is correct for that individual.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2008, 11:38:08 AM »
Hey dude, your the one making an issue of it. I'm just telling it like it is.

Hey "Chester" until you post a pic of yourself....stfu!

Meltdown. Ease off the test there.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »
ronnie has never admitted taking drugs - prove otherwise  :)
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2008, 12:12:11 PM »
Ask him to také a test. Chances are he'll say no. Automatic admission of guilt. No one is 5'10 290 ripped. Bolt tests over and over again. Get real.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2008, 12:26:32 PM »
so did ben johnston, and countless others who have since admitted they used drugs to win at the olympics. your point  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

The Coach

« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »
so did ben johnston, and countless others who have since admitted they used drugs to win at the olympics. your point  ::)

LOL.....who are these "countless" others and have they been stripped of their medals?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2008, 05:59:26 AM »
tim mongomery, marion jones, C.J. Hunter, carl lewis to name a few famous drug using cheats.

however:

According to USOC figures, 33 American track and field athletes tested positive for banned drugs in 1999.

The figures show 923 tests were conducted, 769 in competition and 154 out of competition.

Five of the cases involved anabolic (steroid) agents, 26 were for stimulants and two were for other substances.

In all sports 4,962 tests were conducted with 22 positives for anabolic agents.

There is no record in the figures of which athletes were involved or what action was taken by the individual federations.

USA Track and Field chief executive Craig Masback has been under increasing pressure over the past week to release the names of 15 track and field athletes who the International Amateur Athletic Federation (IAAF) says have tested positive and not been identified.

International Olympic Committee (IOC) vice-president Dick Pound has accused the United States of being in a state of denial over its drugs problem and White House drugs chief General Barry McCaffrey urged Masback this week to release the names immediately.

how true this statement is  ;D

175lbs by 31st July

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2008, 06:37:57 PM »

Oh c'mon coach... can you do it?  ::)

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2008, 06:40:30 PM »
So do you consider any strength athlete to be a athlete?

Powerlifters? Olympic lifters? All those top guys are on gear too, so you must not consider them athletes either...

No. Coach has clients that can do the clean and jerk so its obviously not a sport and theyre obviously not athletes...  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2008, 06:44:59 PM »
1. who is the better athlete bolt or ronnie?
2. which one would you rather look like?

You're comparing two different guys in two different arenas.

Plus, are you going to include Coleman's football and powerlifting accomplishments into the picture?

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2008, 06:46:21 PM »
LOL.....who are these "countless" others and have they been stripped of their medals?

Carl Lewis failed a drug test the year Ben Johnson beat him and got stripped of his medal. The tests were accessed and shown. Carl's excuse was he took it by accident in a medicine or some shit... except for that to be true it would be 5x the regular dosage of it... Carl knew exactly what he was doing and failed that drug test but was allowed to keep the medal and they never told the media about the test.

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2008, 06:48:04 PM »
tim mongomery, marion jones, C.J. Hunter, carl lewis to name a few famous drug using cheats.

however:

According to USOC figures, 33 American track and field athletes tested positive for banned drugs in 1999.

The figures show 923 tests were conducted, 769 in competition and 154 out of competition.

Five of the cases involved anabolic (steroid) agents, 26 were for stimulants and two were for other substances.

In all sports 4,962 tests were conducted with 22 positives for anabolic agents.

There is no record in the figures of which athletes were involved or what action was taken by the individual federations.

USA Track and Field chief executive Craig Masback has been under increasing pressure over the past week to release the names of 15 track and field athletes who the International Amateur Athletic Federation (IAAF) says have tested positive and not been identified.

International Olympic Committee (IOC) vice-president Dick Pound has accused the United States of being in a state of denial over its drugs problem and White House drugs chief General Barry McCaffrey urged Masback this week to release the names immediately.

how true this statement is  ;D

Exactly.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2008, 06:54:28 PM »

I thought Ronnie's middle name was Dean.

Again, it's two different arenas. Let's see Coleman match Bolt's times on the track.

Didn't Kevin Levrone race a world-class sprinter a few years ago?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »
RONNIE
w